UpInsmoke33
    UpInsmoke33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 453

Aquarium

Anyone else have a fish tank?

Here is a video of mine a few months back.

hubster
    hubster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 202

nice tank. i live in hawaii right now. all i need to do is hop in the water and i can see all of that.

UpInsmoke33

Lucky you!! I live in Oklahoma so I'm miles away from the sea.

COYLO
    COYLO's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7596

thats awesome, been thinking of getting one for a while. what type of fish is the black with white stripes??

UpInsmoke33

Quote Originally Posted by COYLO View Post
    thats awesome, been thinking of getting one for a while. what type of fish is the black with white stripes??

If your talking about the larger one it actually has yellow stripes, they just look white in the video. It is a Sailfin Tang. The smaller black and white one is a type of clown fish.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

For sure. Been doing it since I was a kid. Haven't done reefs for a few years. Currently have a rimless 65g planted tank.

What kind of equipment are you running? Love the anemones. I think some nice green or red montipora capricornis would compliment all that LPS Coral nicely.

UpInsmoke33

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Mccracken View Post
    For sure. Been doing it since I was a kid. Haven't done reefs for a few years. Currently have a rimless 65g planted tank.

What kind of equipment are you running? Love the anemones. I think some nice green or red montipora capricornis would compliment all that LPS Coral nicely.

It's a 90 gallon. Nothing really special on the equipment just 4 bulb wave point T5HO, a large Marineland C-series, a large Penguin filter, and a E-Shopps skimmer. You don't really need a fancy sump set up unless you are doing SPS. I'm into mostly softies and LPS and i have had it up and running for a year now and all has been well. Just keep up with a 10 gallon water change every 2 weeks or so! I also had ones of those anemones split last week so i have four of those now.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

thats a really nice tank u got there
    I have a 65g reef myself which I started last month

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Nice tank. I have a freshwater one going thru different set ups over the years. 90G

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836