Quadropheniac
    I AM THE 1%
    Quadropheniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3117

Moved from Service Plays

Quote Originally Posted by SFGiants93 View Post
    He usually sticks to dogs, are you sure?
    What do you think idiot

Acavs
    Acavs's Avatar Become A Pro!

I live how everyone is hoping ship now after I've been screaming on here for two weeks that he's a bullshit scam artist that we ALL need to fade ... Now everyone on here bashing the dot head ... I'm loving every minute of it ... My only problem is everyone is broke now who's gonna pay for these golden picks ... Hahaha

Blackroc78
    Blackroc78's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Acavs View Post
    I live how everyone is hoping ship now after I've been screaming on here for two weeks that he's a bullshit scam artist that we ALL need to fade ... Now everyone on here bashing the dot head ... I'm loving every minute of it ... My only problem is everyone is broke now who's gonna pay for these golden picks ... Hahaha
    i remember when i told everyone to be careful with this tout! His record is a fraud and so Doc's Sports, i got ******* hated on like mad. where are the IC lovers now? This guy a manipulator! Honest capper my ass! Long term this guy is not a winner! Mutual fund my ass! Shitting on the stock market, saying shit like i dont trust CEO?? ya let me trust you cause your awesome!

Acavs

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroc78 View Post
    i remember when i told everyone to be careful with this tout! His record is a fraud and so Doc's Sports, i got ******* hated on like mad. where are the IC lovers now? This guy a manipulator! Honest capper my ass! Long term this guy is not a winner! Mutual fund my ass! Shitting on the stock market, saying shit like i dont trust CEO?? ya let me trust you cause your awesome!
    I hear ya Blackroc, for some reason everyone on this forum sucks this clowns ass, I dont get it ... He is no better than Lang or anyone of these scumbag touts ... THEY ARE ALL SALESMEN, thats it !!!!

Acavs

I'll give you his response ... Bad week, real tough, well turn it around, these things happen, let me give picks across the board because I think I will have to get something right eventually, oh yeah, I know your all desperate losers so send me more money for these picks because if you miss a good day now you'll jump off a bridge, something about the stock market and mutual funds, blah blah blah ... Hahahahahaha

yupper
    more plays, more money!
    yupper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 583

You pick enough games and yes he will win a few in a row ... So will you, who cares ... You might be broke before that happens ... I just don't get why people love following these losers ... Pay me half of what you send that loser and I'll give you all the picks you want ... I can't do any worse than this salesman, let me know

Tell me who to follow then? Who else has hit 22 straight winners before?... Don't worry I'll wait ( katt Williams voice)
    Last edited by yupper; 01-16-12 at 12:35 AM.

CGBatch
    CGBatch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5978

You pick enough games and yes he will win a few in a row ... So will you, who cares ... You might be broke before that happens ... I just don't get why people love following these losers ... Pay me half of what you send that loser and I'll give you all the picks you want ... I can't do any worse than this salesman, let me know
    Half of 0 is still 0. I only paid cappers until I realised you could get their plays here.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Keep Following Indian Cowboy to your death!!

Its like following someone as they walk off the edge of a cliff! Cleveland State? Ravens? Green Bay???? OMFG...

anuper86
    anuper86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

Quote Originally Posted by dogchaser View Post
    Yea, he's been way off with his picks, but especially hockey, where if you faded him since the start of the year, you'd have raked it in up to now.

WTF, why is everyone on here crying Like little bitc*hes?? Learn how to f*cking gamble and manage your money...IC is currently profiting in EVERY SINGLE SPORT THIS YEAR...go wipe ur panties and find another way to invest your money if your somehow magically losing you degenerate gamblers..I should make a gambling for dummies 101 book for u retards...Even if I sell it for free and try to help u guys, I will somehow manage making a profit on the book from u retards..
    Last edited by anuper86; 01-16-12 at 06:24 AM.

theschmidt
    theschmidt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 707

Quote Originally Posted by anuper86 View Post
    WTF, why is everyone on here crying Like little bitc*hes?? Learn how to f*cking gamble and manage your money...IC is currently profiting in EVERY SINGLE SPORT THIS YEAR...go wipe ur panties and find another way to invest your money if your somehow magically losing you degenerate gamblers..I should make a gambling for dummies 101 book for u retards...Even if I sell it for free and try to help u guys, I will somehow manage making a profit on the book from u retards..
    are you sure IC is still positive in every sport? do you have the exact records, and dime units played? and don't post what is on doc sports...that's like believeing brandon langs winnings on his website

Acavs

Positive in every sport ?!?!? Your either delusional or just plain retarded .. Im just going stereotype and going by the name "anuper" it sounds like you may be the Indians dad, hahaha ... "c'mon son, I'll log on and try to defend your pathetic reputation in that silly forum so whatever suckers left on there are willing to send you some more cash" "I'll have mom sign on also as MissAunper1234, they will never know" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you and yupper hang in there ...

Acavs

Quote Originally Posted by yupper View Post
    Tell me who to follow then? Who else has hit 22 straight winners before?... Don't worry I'll wait ( katt Williams voice)
    Your obviously one of those guys who go through life following the herd and never making your own decisions ... Your a lost cause, what I have been trying to tell you all is that these salesmen just sit in front of a computer, flip a coin and hope they hit a Few in a row to get a few people talking about them ... None of them know anymore about sports that you, pick your own games you dope ... There is no one to follow, how don't you understand that ? Do you really think they know or can "research" these games, especially a national title game or nfl playoff game any better than anyone else with a computer ... Man, you will just never get it I guess ... Good luck to you, you'll be broke in no time if not already ... It's Monday, go pay your bookie

Blackroc78
    Blackroc78's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your obviously one of those guys who go through life following the herd and never making your own decisions ... Your a lost cause, what I have been trying to tell you all is that these salesmen just sit in front of a computer, flip a coin and hope they hit a Few in a row to get a few people talking about them ... None of them know anymore about sports that you, pick your own games you dope ... There is no one to follow, how don't you understand that ? Do you really think they know or can "research" these games, especially a national title game or nfl playoff game any better than anyone else with a computer ... Man, you will just never get it I guess ... Good luck to you, you'll be broke in no time if not already ... It's Monday, go pay your bookie

Enfuego
    Enfuego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2459

2012 IC Record:

ATS: 19-34-3NFL: 3-3-0 (Totals: 1-0-0)NHL: 5-10-0 (Totals: 3-7-0)NBA: 5-9-0CBB: 5-8-2CFB: 1-4-1 (Totals: 0-3-0)

DirtyVadah
    DirtyVadah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

While I agree with you for telling everyone to stop following IC; I stopped about 5 days ago now. Don't make stupid stuff like there are no good tipsters to follow. That simply isn't true, there's plenty of good ones out there.

Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

This "year" meaning this sports season year, he is positive in every single sport this "season"...my bankroll proves it....he is a documented capper that is positive in every sport, wtf r u guys crying about?
    anuper everyday i think you are IC's brother more and more, why you so defensive he is on a horrible streak there is no denying it. So WTF are you talking about. Do me a fave STFU