robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

How do you handle people saying or doing inappropiate things at work?

Over the past couple years, I have had a few people at my work say and do things that you should never do at work to someone else.

I work really close to these people and need to work directly with them for a full 8 hour shift. Everyone at my work has a lot of job security. One person even threatened to kill another person at my work, and nothing really happend to the person that made the death threat. By the way, all of these people are older... in thier 50's.. not that it is an excuse, but im sure somethings were tolerated more 30 years ago than now.

So, someone over heard some rude things that were said to me at work and complained to a manager, now the person that said the comments thinks i ratted her out to management. This person can really make my life hell. I told the person i didnt tell management but they dont believe me.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Document everything.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

kidnap their children, only give them back if they promise to stop being rude at work

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

Thats work. Heresay is king. Get used to it. Watch what you say, where you say it, who you're with, what they're saying. The best you can do is what someone suggested. Document everything. A lot of people with no lives at work who will do anything to make themselves feel appreciated.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

I would get them alone and tell them they were going to get a visit from someone if they kleep up the shit.

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Do a background check... on everyone!

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

OWn your own ******* place, you set the rule

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

That gives you the freedom to do and say crazy shit at work. Sounds all right. Better than working with a bunch of butt hurt do gooders.