secisgreatkobsux
    secisgreatkobsux's Avatar Become A Pro!

diverted Service Plays

You guys crack me up.

The guy is 12-6 in his last 18 picks in college basketball and 20-12 (62%) his last 32 and he's up +40 units on the year in college ball.

What more can you expect from a guy in college basketball. He's 4-1 in Hockey his last 5 and he's cooled off in the NBA but he's shown a profit in all the sports. That 8* was a dud but outside of that he's been decent overall.

Play for the long haul or don't play at all if you ask me.

Thanks for posting Uzi.

theschmidt
    theschmidt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 707

sec, can you release IC's record in all sports, startin 1-1-2011 thru today?

I think that would help alot of people develop their own opinion of IC

secisgreatkobsux

Quote Originally Posted by theschmidt View Post
    sec, can you release IC's record in all sports, startin 1-1-2011 thru today? I think that would help alot of people develop their own opinion of IC
    Why should I?

Tell me 1 thing you have contributed to this board?

I pay my hard earned money and its because of you primarily that I stopped posting.

After I post, then you'll complain, whine and lie to no end. I'm not getting into it with you as you already have 10 guys that you fight with this on board.

I can already tell you are biased because you are asking for 1/1/11? Why not ask for the season? Your question makes no sense as the Football, NBA, College Basketball and NHL did not start on 1/1/11. This goes to show more reason as to why you are biased.

To date, you have Posted Nothing on this forum of Plays on the Service Play section. You wait until IC loses to Bash and when he wins, you don't say anything. That's lame.

Most People have already made up their mind on IC imo for better or worse. That's why it gets 6,000+ views a day. Its because of people like you that most people have now gone elsewhere to get the plays to avoid dealing with you.
    This board will not get better until Schmitty is taken off.

Downsouth and Boxing Champ can back me up on this.
    Schmitty = All Moocher, Provides nothing and starts up trouble with every poster.
    Last edited by secisgreatkobsux; 01-11-12 at 12:52 PM.

KushMoney
    KushMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

INGORE NCAA Pick

take the COMP Scratch that.

Take his NHL

IGNORE HIS NBA Scratch that. Take his NBA

This method should get you 2-0 for the day instead of 2-2 like everyone else is gonna go.
    Last edited by KushMoney; 01-11-12 at 01:05 PM.

secisgreatkobsux

thanks GChild...appreciate your hard work, as we can always depend on you
    Why are you asking for his plays?

You HATE IC and yet you troll on his Thread.

Why is this?

Is it because your life revolves around IC?

Most of us like IC and play him for the long-run but you don't even pay his plays at all.

Why are you always asking for IC's picks?

GChild
    GChild's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1398

I'm with you sec on the trolling these dushes come and go dont let it bother you!!

alexboy-sport
    alexboy-sport's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1437

Quote Originally Posted by KushMoney View Post
    INGORE NCAA Pick

take the COMP Scratch that.

Take his NHL

IGNORE HIS NBA Scratch that. Take his NBA

This method should get you 2-0 for the day instead of 2-2 like everyone else is gonna go.
    utah is my picks for today at home

KushMoney
    KushMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

The **** are you laughing at?

Lang's Comp Play is Temple +8

IC's Comp = Saint Louis -8 over Temple

Ignore this play.

theschmidt

sec quit crying...I get all picks from Sal's Blog you silly goose...and why are you afraid of posting his plays over last 380 days?????

theschmidt

careful Kush, if you talk about ignoring IC's plays SEC will start crying

secisgreatkobsux

sec quit crying...I get all picks from Sal's Blog you silly goose...and why are you afraid of posting his plays over last 380 days?????
    Yet, you post on this thread multiple times a day?

Why is that?

Why not just go to that site and get it then?

Heck, if it wasn't for Gchild, you wouldn't even get it at that site.

By the way, there are not 380 days in a year

Again, why does your life revolve around IC?

Why Troll this thread each and everyday if you get the plays there?
    Why are you forcing people not to post the plays when they want to contribute?

By yourself, you are ruining a really great Forum we had going.

Thanks for ruining it for thousands or we would have these plays hours before.

theschmidt

sec, just post the record over last 380 days...if you don't have the record, just say that...I will go get it elsewhere and get the figures if you don't have it....

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by secisgreatkobsux View Post
    Yet, you post on this thread multiple times a day? Why is that? Why not just go to that site and get it then? Heck, if it wasn't for Gchild, you wouldn't even get it at that site. By the way, there are not 380 days in a year Again, why does your life revolve around IC? Why Troll this thread each and everyday if you get the plays there? Why are you forcing people not to post the plays when they want to contribute? By yourself, you are ruining a really great Forum we had going. Thanks for ruining it for thousands or we would have these plays hours before.
    because you are easy...........

theschmidt

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    because you are easy...........
    SEC sure has alot of time to post on here, being an owner of a construction company and a family physician....

secisgreatkobsux

sec, just post the record over last 380 days...if you don't have the record, just say that...I will go get it elsewhere and get the figures if you don't have it....
    Lol, why 380 Days?

Because I have his record for the past 380 Days in my back pocket

Here is what I do know:

Fall Season when I bought his Package:
    Football = Profit
    College Ball= Profit
    NHL = Profit
    NBA = Profit

I suggest you get your own package b/c unlike you I actually contribute.

secisgreatkobsux

SEC sure has alot of time to post on here, being an owner of a construction company and a family physician....
    When I don't Post = I am IC according to you

When I do Post = You get upset that I basically point out that your a Troll for another Handicapper

Now Now, Schmitty, I know you get paid $8 an hour to hate on IC but this is even sad for you.

mic000
    mic000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 790

Quote Originally Posted by KushMoney View Post
    The **** are you laughing at? Lang's Comp Play is Temple +8 IC's Comp = Saint Louis -8 over Temple Ignore this play.
    And why would we ignore this play?

theschmidt

why last 380 days? 1-1-2011 to 1-10-2012....sorry, should of said last 375 days...So with your statistics, IC has had a winning 3-4 month run, and not actually winning years...Thanks for confirming everyone's suspicions

Now please go build a house, and give a physical to a teenager!

secisgreatkobsux

why last 380 days? 1-1-2011 to 1-10-2012....sorry, should of said last 375 days...So with your statistics, IC has had a winning 3-4 month run, and not actually winning years...Thanks for confirming everyone's suspicions Now please go build a house, and give a physical to a teenager!

Schmitty, this is how sports works:

You try to make a profit on the Season.

I was just pointing out that he has good seasons on the current sports that are going on

So, you finally admit it Schmitty, IC had a great 3-4 Months. You are right.

And, yet you bash the guy for 1 week?

I am 100% sure you don't bet his plays and you are a troll now.

Look on the bright side though in 30 Minutes, you are going to earn another $8!

theschmidt

SEC, when you going to compare 1099's with me?? That's right, you ignored the challenged....And the 3-4 months of good returns he had, he has given away over the past few weeks...So if you win in NCCAF, but lose in NFL, NHL, and NBA over a season, is that profitable??? And like you said weeks ago, you have to play every pick to work the system, you can't just pick one sport! Famous last words for an owner of a construction company, and a family physician...Would love to see your offices!!!

secisgreatkobsux

SEC, when you going to compare 1099's with me?? That's right, you ignored the challenged....And the 3-4 months of good returns he had, he has given away over the past few weeks...So if you win in NCCAF, but lose in NFL, NHL, and NBA over a season, is that profitable??? And like you said weeks ago, you have to play every pick to work the system, you can't just pick one sport! Famous last words for an owner of a construction company, and a family physician...Would love to see your offices!!!
    Your right, I'm going to compare 1099 with a random guy on a Forum. Sounds more and more to me how much of a Troll you are.

Its a challenge to compare 1099 with a random service play Forum? What are you 5 Feet Tall?

The problem with your statement is that IC won in Football Overall (he has never separated College and NFL), and he's won in the NBA, and he's won in the NHL and he's won in College Basketball.

Think about it Schmitty, if he's profited in every sport, he's naturally made money in all the sports by following all his picks.

I know you didn't go to college working for $8 hating on IC but this is how it works:

a positive number (Football) + a positive number (NHL) + a positive number (College Basketball) + a positive number (NBA) = A Positive Number

theschmidt

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    hated that iowa play.....iowa had done some decent things in the last two weeks....but they are still bad....this is a team he played against early in the year with clemson getting 2 at iowa...and clemson blew them away on their homecourt.....suprised IC got sucked in...and on the other side michigan state seems to be getting better i think this morehead st play is solid though...seems more like his kind of play
    I think we sweep the board tonight, and get this train back on track!

theschmidt

what are his profits from Football season, please release the figures for us SEC...and then please tell us the name of your Physician Practice, and construction company I know alot of Dr.'s that have time to sit here and Troll on forums...you are a liar, and we have caught in lies about your occupation...Your just a tout for IC, ( reallly is ic)..Nothing wrong with that career, if you like sitting on forums all day defending someone who is on a bad run...I'm surprised your not defending Lang as well

GChild

secisgreatkobsux

I think we sweep the board tonight, and get this train back on track!
    Stop Lying. You have never played his picks.

We all know you hate IC. Why else would you get mad when he Sweeps the board? I feel bad for you though. What a sad life you must live hoping some random guy you don't even know loses on plays that you don't even play in the hopes of continuing to make your $8 an hour job?

UZI Suicide
    semper in excretum
    UZI Suicide's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7741

This thread needs an enema.

GChild

More head

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by secisgreatkobsux View Post
    Stop Lying. You have never played his picks.

We all know you hate IC. Why else would you get mad when he Sweeps the board? I feel bad for you though. What a sad life you must live hoping some random guy you don't even know loses on plays that you don't even play in the hopes of continuing to make your $8 an hour job?
    Attacking the poster will get you nowhere when complaining about other people attacking you.

Just sayin...

UZI, it needs something... do you really think that would flush it ALL out though?

secisgreatkobsux

what are his profits from Football season, please release the figures for us SEC...and then please tell us the name of your Physician Practice, and construction company I know alot of Dr.'s that have time to sit here and Troll on forums...you are a liar, and we have caught in lies about your occupation...Your just a tout for IC, ( reallly is ic)..Nothing wrong with that career, if you like sitting on forums all day defending someone who is on a bad run...I'm surprised your not defending Lang as well
    Why should I? I pay good money and he has made me profit. Its between me and Docs.

I just got ticked off that when I didn't post for a couple days you said I was IC again and that's just not true.

And, why are you upset when I post? Is it because the fact you are a Troll is now evident to the board?

I am not defending Lang because that is your job working for $8 an hour.

I on the other hand didn't post for days and yet you post every single day in the hopes IC loses...

Who is more guilty? The guy that doesn't post for days and who stopped posting because of you or the guy that posts everyday and Trolls and takes joy from a handicapper that is losing pretending to pay his plays.

Schmitty, I just feel really bad for you. What a sad life you have. Sad.

PLF
    PLF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Schmiitty, do EVERYONE a favour and just get lost pal! EVERY f'n day you're here being the MOST ANNOYING little nerd anyone has ever known! Get a life man. Seriously the mods need to ban this clown. Never contributes in anyway but is just a wind up merchant.

GChild

Quote Originally Posted by SmAK View Post
    GOTW looks kinda shaky to me. Thoughts?
    Watching forum fights...no time to talk about plays!

PLF
    PLF's Avatar Become A Pro!

cubs1908
    cubs1908's Avatar Become A Pro!

this indian is an idiot. does he even know the players for morehead st.

GChild

Quote Originally Posted by cubs1908 View Post
    this indian is an idiot. does he even know the players for morehead st.

secisgreatkobsux

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Attacking the poster will get you nowhere when complaining about other people attacking you. Just sayin... UZI, it needs something... do you really think that would flush it ALL out though?
    Hi Blondie,

I actually didn't post for several days but just got sick of him attacking me when I was going to post plays.

Everyday I and several others reliably posted plays and we just got sick of him attacking us so we stopped.

Its frustrating when you try to contribute and you get slammed by someone who has never posted 1 play to date.

123 Last