Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Quote Originally Posted by hotatl1970 View Post
    anybody can say anything on an internet forum. For example I am batman and prove that I am not!! london2k isn't from england, he is from ohio, prove that he isn't!!
    thanks for that enlightening example, i get ur point though.

theschmidt
    theschmidt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 707

hotatl1970 is also an employee of Doc sports....sad thing is, we all play ic's plays to the T...and when he starts underperforming, and we get disgruntled, the same peopl defend him, instead of saying that he is on a bad run...No one would be complaining, if IC was performing like he did in Sept, oct. and nov.

theschmidt
    theschmidt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 707

Quote Originally Posted by goirishgo View Post
    Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Anyone who continues to follow this scam artist is frankly....insane.
    don't know if he is a scam artist, but people should be able to admit when a capper has gone cold, and isn't living up to their potential...That's why SEC is always defending him...

SEC= Brandon lang aka IC

onemoretime
    onemoretime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

OK I am confused Who Is Who??????

onemoretime
    onemoretime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by theschmidt View Post
    don't know if he is a scam artist, but people should be able to admit when a capper has gone cold, and isn't living up to their potential...That's why SEC is always defending him...

SEC= Brandon lang aka IC

Ok I am confused who is who

Big Tebowski
    Big Tebowski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1420

theschmidt=(((1/Lang)*(IC^2))/(SEC))-GChild

Acavs
    Acavs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Finkel is Einhorn, Einhorn is finkel

xar86413
    xar86413's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Tebowski View Post
    theschmidt=(((1/Lang)*(IC^2))/(SEC))-GChild

Vegas_Bettor
    Vegas_Bettor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by secisgreatkobsux View Post

Why should I?

Tell me 1 thing you have contributed to this board?

I pay my hard earned money and its because of you primarily that I stopped posting.

After I post, then you'll complain, whine and lie to no end. I'm not getting into it with you as you already have 10 guys that you fight with this on board.

I can already tell you are biased because you are asking for 1/1/11? Why not ask for the season? Your question makes no sense as the Football, NBA, College Basketball and NHL did not start on 1/1/11. This goes to show more reason as to why you are biased.

To date, you have Posted Nothing on this forum of Plays on the Service Play section. You wait until IC loses to Bash and when he wins, you don't say anything. That's lame.

Most People have already made up their mind on IC imo for better or worse. That's why it gets 6,000+ views a day. Its because of people like you that most people have now gone elsewhere to get the plays to avoid dealing with you.
    This board will not get better until Schmitty is taken off.

Downsouth and Boxing Champ can back me up on this.
    Schmitty = All Moocher, Provides nothing and starts up trouble with every poster.
    Awesome post sec. People like theschmidt and DirtyVadah are very bad for this thread. Best to just put them on Ignore.
    Thanks to you and GC for posting.

Vegas_Bettor
    Vegas_Bettor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyVadah View Post
    What worries me is how close to the line all the games i bet on today were. Bookies getting sharper
    Didn't you say that you were leaving the thread last week? Why are you still posting your nonsense?

bill52
    bill52's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by secisgreatkobsux View Post
    Hi Blondie,

I actually didn't post for several days but just got sick of him attacking me when I was going to post plays.

Everyday I and several others reliably posted plays and we just got sick of him attacking us so we stopped.

Its frustrating when you try to contribute and you get slammed by someone who has never posted 1 play to date.
    don't blame you one bit for not posting when smitty bring all his drama here... he ruins for the majority that enjoy this thread... thanks for your contributions in the past...

First 123