bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Why dont they just lock fat ppl in a cage and starve em until they're thin?

Seriously all these cows that want to lose weight have about as much self-motivation as Creature and his 3 SBR pizza a day diet

What they need is to be "forced" to lose weight

Bettilimbroke has decided to become a billionaire by providing a service to the nation and is offering a money back guaranteed weight loss program, you tell us what you want to weigh and whatever your goal weight is thats when you get let out of the cage

I'm not going to kill you either, just starve you, lets say 800 calories a day until you're at your goal weight, considering you pigs burn 2300+ calories a day just sitting on your ass you should lose about a 1/2 lb a day, so multiply 2 * the # of pounds you want to lose to get your expected stay in my weight loss cage, 40 pounds = 80 days for example

Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 01-11-12 at 12:05 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink, and emoney

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I smell a lawsuit

Dutchie
    Dutchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

jailing folks is expensive. but then again, so are all these medical bills the obese and unhealthy ring up. I'm all for letting people be free to kill themselves by food if they choose. Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happy meals!

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

People are entitled to be fat

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

Im comfortable being big, I can be thin when i choose to be, On your hand, can you be big? Besides losing 5 pounds a day not hard, cut out all the desert, split your meals into smaller portions, walk around the neighborhood for a mile or a mile and half. Gurentee a change.

Like most fat people, Were just confortable with ourself, and you skinny assholes are just hating on us because we living a happier life than you.

Im an Offensive Lineman for My Community College team, so dont give me that fing bs about fat people, I drop you in a Heartbeat. lol

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i dont understand why some people have a problem with others being fat.

bettilimbroke999

It really wont be that expensive. They will have a shower, toilet and temperature controlled apartment (cell) and will simply be denied access to their food addiction like a drug addict would be denied access in rehab. They will have access to books, toiletries, TV, telephone, internet etc, unfortunately they will have to sign a release of liability as there's no telling what a fattie will do when he/she has had to spend a month off of Twinkies but they will not be mistreated they will simply be imprisoned and forced to eat lets say 3 300 calories meals.

No harm can possibly come to the person except for self-inflicted harm, this is beyond our control.

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think this is a good idea for fat broads that have potential as hotties with the weight loss.

Remember boys god put women on the earth for sole purpose of mens pleasure.

UNCGQ
    UNCGQ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 905

You'll need a 'fatty-sized' hamster wheel.

(disregard the 'non-fatty' pictured)

Dutchie

Quote Originally Posted by betplom View Post
    I think this is a good idea for fat broads that have potential as hotties with the weight loss.

Remember boys god put women on the earth for sole purpose of mens pleasure.
    but what about the men that have a really fat fat fat chick face sitting fetish?

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    but what about the men that have a really fat fat fat chick face sitting fetish?
    They are fukked.

Dutchie are you talking a bout a "friend" of yours here pal?

bettilimbroke999

Most people dont want to be fat, it is hard for me to comprehend a person that wants to be a disgusting blob but if that's something your proud of then by all means embrace it as you try to locate your penis under your fat rolls to shove in between the huge cottage cheese ass your gf has to try to find her vagina.

However, those who want to improve themselves and be an appropriate weight would benefit from this program.

Look a fat cow woman for example that weighs 180 will end up marrying a trailer trash scumbag drug addict that's trying to scam disability, her life and health will be destroyed

However if that fat cow decided to join my program in 4 months she would be 120 and would marry a doctor and would then spend a healthy fulfilling life in a Mansion after she fattened back up and got divorced and got half his money

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by QuangX View Post
    Im comfortable being big, I can be thin when i choose to be, On your hand, can you be big? Besides losing 5 pounds a day not hard, cut out all the desert, split your meals into smaller portions, walk around the neighborhood for a mile or a mile and half. Gurentee a change. Like most fat people, Were just confortable with ourself, and you skinny assholes are just hating on us because we living a happier life than you. Im an Offensive Lineman for My Community College team, so dont give me that fing bs about fat people, I drop you in a Heartbeat. lol
    community college you say... lol come talk to me when you made it to the big leagues... bowie state lolol

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

nothin wrong with playing ball in community college. Cam newton played a year of JUCO ball.

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

I probably can go to a D1-AA next year but ill probably join the wrestling team.If you made it to the big leagues all power to you haha. Im just doing it as a hobby, im too short to go pro 6'0.(my asian kick in).

As for bet, Not all fat people lose their dick length being fat, But it not the size that matters, it the amount of girls u can get at and actully get sum, Paying for you shiet dont count

bettilimbroke999

Fat + Asian = Dick not big enough to ever penetrate a female

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

good idea

i hate being heavy.

where do i sign up at?

Dutchie

I probably can go to a D1-AA next year but ill probably join the wrestling team.If you made it to the big leagues all power to you haha. Im just doing it as a hobby, im too short to go pro 6'0.(my asian kick in).

As for bet, Not all fat people lose their dick length being fat, But it not the size that matters, it the amount of girls u can get at and actully get sum, Paying for you shiet dont count
    yeah all that belly fat covers your penile length. there is no way around it. Your Penis is anchored like 2 inches inside the bod of a 5% or less bodyfat guy even, otherwise a nice firm erection would break off at the point of contact.

all extra fat/padding in the front area will just cover those inches up. I'm down to 4.75 believe me I know

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

People are so stupid. It's much harder for a skinny guy to gain muscle than it is for a fat person to lose weight.

I knew this woman who used to be a blimp, and her husband left her. She was so depressed she stopped eating and lost about 60 lbs in 3 or 4 months. Next thing I know her picture is in the paper with heading "Amazing weight loss story", with her quoting BS like "It takes a lot of hard work and can't happen overnight". She then gets a job at my local gym where I've been trying to work for the past 12 years. It makes me absolutely sick.

Fat people don't need to do shit, they can just get depressed, get sick, get cancer, get lipo, do coke, and they'll lose the weight and get compliments from everyone. There's no excuse for anyone to be fat.

I'm a personal trainer and I tell everyone I know the best ways to lose weight is to get sick or do coke.

What I find even more distressing is that every girl you know who is overweight and doing NOTHING about it, probably wants to be like that to attract Black guys. Every overweight girl I know that isn't doing anything about it, is in to Black guys. Girls who hate Black guys, if they get overweight, all they can think about is losing the weight because too many Black guys are hitting on them. Watch how fast they lose that weight.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Seriously all these cows that want to lose weight have about as much self-motivation as Creature and his 3 SBR pizza a day diet

What they need is to be "forced" to lose weight

Bettilimbroke has decided to become a billionaire by providing a service to the nation and is offering a money back guaranteed weight loss program, you tell us what you want to weigh and whatever your goal weight is thats when you get let out of the cage

I'm not going to kill you either, just starve you, lets say 800 calories a day until you're at your goal weight, considering you pigs burn 2300+ calories a day just sitting on your ass you should lose about a 1/2 lb a day, so multiply 2 * the # of pounds you want to lose to get your expected stay in my weight loss cage, 40 pounds = 80 days for example

Why don't we just lock you in a cage and force you to read books until you're smart?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

most overweight people are stuck in denial. "It's not the 7 liters of diet soda I drink a day; I have a thyroid problem."
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

Bettilimbroke,
    Fat is where it's at. Get with the program.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Why don't we just lock you in a cage and force you to read books until you're smart?
    That would work too but Im already smart enough as it is

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

This is the best post.... EVER. OMG. I can't stop laughing.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by Masu485 View Post
    People are so stupid. It's much harder for a skinny guy to gain muscle than it is for a fat person to lose weight.
    Maybe if a skinny guy wants to grow minimal muscle gains...

But a fat guy with a good work ethic will lose weight easier than a skinny guy with good work ethic trying to gain a lot of mass..

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    i dont understand why some people have a problem with others being fat.
    my health insurance costs are higher because of all the fat unhealthy pathetic slobs in this country

that's why

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

The fat epidemic seems to have skipped Utah...you're hardpressed to find 'em here. I think Mormons are really shallow. More gyms per mile than I have ever seen.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

yeh maybe they should all drink and do drugs and gamble money away. 99 percent of your posts fail.

Do you want a retired nfl lineman to do the same?

do you know anyone that can eat everything and can't gain a pound???

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

next time u go to a full doc's office, i guarantee you there are less fat people there then big ones.

Go buy yourself some cigs or something

High3rEl3m3nt

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    next time u go to a full doc's office, i guarantee you there are less fat people there then big ones.

Go buy yourself some cigs or something

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

As a fat fck I finally have to admit that myself and all those like me are indeed a serious problem on society. I'm sure us tubbies aren;t the only problem though. There has to be a plan for the blacks, Jes, basically all non-whites and maybe add the crippled as well. A superior race can be had. Wait, seems like I've heard that somewhere before.

Obviously for self-preservation purposes the ignorant will be allowed to flourish.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

Im comfortable being big, I can be thin when i choose to be, On your hand, can you be big? Besides losing 5 pounds a day not hard, cut out all the desert, split your meals into smaller portions, walk around the neighborhood for a mile or a mile and half. Gurentee a change. Like most fat people, Were just confortable with ourself, and you skinny assholes are just hating on us because we living a happier life than you. Im an Offensive Lineman for My Community College team, so dont give me that fing bs about fat people, I drop you in a Heartbeat. lol
    Ya right. Would just run like a mile and you would fall down from exhaustion chasing me and I wouldn't even have to drop you. The demon has spoken.

High3rEl3m3nt

I don't know why...but I can't help but enjoy everything QuangX posts...he's a riot. Without guys like him and TT, the site would be boring as hell.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

this would be a good idea in theory but people have lives and jobs and school etc. you need to put a time guarantee on it- lock you in a cage for 15 days and you'll lose x amount.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

The reason why skinny people hate and are afraid of large heavy obese people is when the shitttt hits the fan well eat them

12 Last