stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Dehydration/incontinence/etc

Well I have developed this weekend habit of drinking alot and I do mean ALOT. I can pick up a bottle and swig on it for 10 seconds straight chase it with Gatorade and feel really good within 30 minutes.

The only issue is that I get so dehydrated that I have started shitting my pants. It comes out of nowhere and each and every time it is explosive.

So then what? Do I get my own personal IVs and walk around with them? I drink more Gatorade then anyone I have ever met but the song remains the same.

I'm still good with girls I am still great at my job and I can still kick anyone's ass I fight til there is only bone there.

What would you do here? I feel like I am in a spot.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

do more cocaine

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

gotta lay off the liquor man

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

and drink some water not gatorade

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

crush up some xanax real fine and snort it will balance you out

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Well I have developed this weekend habit of drinking alot and I do mean ALOT. I can pick up a bottle and swig on it for 10 seconds straight chase it with Gatorade and feel really good within 30 minutes. The only issue is that I get so dehydrated that I have started shitting my pants. It comes out of nowhere and each and every time it is explosive. So then what? Do I get my own personal IVs and walk around with them? I drink more Gatorade then anyone I have ever met but the song remains the same. I'm still good with girls I am still great at my job and I can still kick anyone's ass I fight til there is only bone there. What would you do here? I feel like I am in a spot.
    Is it really worth cokka in the pantelones Stevay? STEEEEEEEEEVAAAAAAAAAAY??? Common STEEEEEEEEEVEAY!

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

More water, 175. While Gatorade contains electrolytes, it also contains a boat load of sugar and sodium...both will dehydrate you. After you chase the booze, chug a glass of water. This advice from one fellow booze bag to another