Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Is it better to be married or go bar hoping every weekend?

Do you guys recommend getting married and is the bar the only place to pick up chicks?

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

It depends how old you are. Really.

I'm too old for bar hopping...found that out New Years

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Do you guys recommend getting married and is the bar the only place to pick up chicks?

Who in the hell would recommend getting married? The only person recommending that would be jj because he's on E-Harmony with a full head of hair and a full-time job trying to scam chicks

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Don't get married. Just bar hop on weekends and work and focus on gambling during week

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Neither

Both lead to trouble

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Who in the hell would recommend getting married? The only person recommending that would be jj because he's on E-Harmony with a full head of hair and a full-time job trying to scam chicks
    Marriage is a social institution intended to provide mating opportunities for men with lower social status. For most of human history, a relatively small number of alpha males hoarded all the ladies. This is seen in nature all the time and we are no exception.

Makes sense that every SBR drooler rails against marriage as if they're a millionaire playboy, but would trample their grandmother to marry the first heffer who gives it up. Science.

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

Stay single n bar hop !!!!! I have been married 7 years and each year the sex dratically drops. My last sexin was 6 months ago. I am in a damn sexless marriage. I got married so I would not have to go lookin for sex, but the exact opposite has happened. I used to date a girl 4 hrs away and I was gettin sex every weekend with phone sexcitement during the week. Wonder if she is still single n waitin for me.... Lol if a woman says anything about marriage durin your relationship, run boys RUN !!!!

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by dom75 View Post
    Stay single n bar hop !!!!! I have been married 7 years and each year the sex dratically drops. My last sexin was 6 months ago. I am in a damn sexless marriage. I got married so I would not have to go lookin for sex, but the exact opposite has happened. I used to date a girl 4 hrs away and I was gettin sex every weekend with phone sexcitement during the week. Wonder if she is still single n waitin for me.... Lol if a woman says anything about marriage durin your relationship, run boys RUN !!!!
    that sounds terrible. how old are you both and do you have kids?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by dom75 View Post
    Stay single n bar hop !!!!! I have been married 7 years and each year the sex dratically drops. My last sexin was 6 months ago. I am in a damn sexless marriage. I got married so I would not have to go lookin for sex, but the exact opposite has happened. I used to date a girl 4 hrs away and I was gettin sex every weekend with phone sexcitement during the week. Wonder if she is still single n waitin for me.... Lol if a woman says anything about marriage durin your

relationship, run boys RUN !!!!
    i was afraid of that. Exactly you would think you gett married so that you are never lonely and you dont have to go looking for women all the time. But then they want to stop banging after they been with you a long time.. I dont get it, why cant women want to get jiggy with it as much as guys do???

Corleone
    Corleone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 81

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    Don't get married. Just bar hop on weekends and work and focus on gambling during week

Dont forget to focus on the gambling during the bar hopping on weekends as well.
    Oh yea, and be sure to focus on the gambling while you work as well.

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Get married, have a family.

I'm 26 - went out drinking with some buddies the other weekend - drinks are expensive as shit, clubs are packed with 18 year olds (guessing their 21 where your from) looking to fight and carry on, and most of the birds who are home run easy are ugly as sin.

Why the fukkk would you be doing that if you can find a decent girl, settle down, live the family life and gamble. Besides bars get in the way of gambling.

Ernie Mccracken

i was afraid of that. Exactly you would think you gett married so that you are never lonely and you dont have to go looking for women all the time. But then they want to stop banging after they been with you a long time.. I dont get it, why cant women want to get jiggy with it as much as guys do???
    Why do players always put up their best stats in a contract year?

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Duff85 View Post

I'm 26 - went out drinking with some buddies the other weekend - drinks are expensive as shit, clubs are packed with 18 year olds (guessing their 21 where your from) looking to fight and carry on, and most of the birds who are home run easy are ugly as sin.

Why the fukkk would you be doing that if you can find a decent girl, settle down, live the family life and gamble. Besides bars get in the way of gambling.
    Good answer

Ernie Mccracken

Clubs and bars are the absolute worst places to hunt for trim.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

what are some of your favorite places to hunt ernie?

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

If you marry a fun chick then marriage is the best. I went out last night and it's miserable. Going out is for frat guys and fat chicks. I'd rather have a few beers at home with the wife and kids. I'm not in college anymore. The bar bores me.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

It's better to make money watching saints GM at strip club with jiggly asses and find out you won big money and then go home to no wife

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

What kind of question is this? Obviously it's better to be able to be able to go bar hoping every weekend. There's nothing good about being married.

JayHorne3
    1 Budlight Please
    JayHorne3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

It depends, does she look like this

<----------

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

It's better to do whatever makes you happy. Doing things solely based on what society expects/accepts is for squares.

Ernie Mccracken

what are some of your favorite places to hunt ernie?
    Bus stops, skating rinks, free clinics - but mostly bowling alleys.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Mccracken View Post
    Bus stops, skating rinks, free clinics - but mostly bowling alleys.

In all seriousness, travel the world and go on tours of the places you visit. You will meet some smart, hot chicks who are up for a good time and no strings attached sex.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Do you want to marry a chick who hangs out at bars?

Bars are the best place to get laid, worst place to meet a girlfriend.

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

In regards to an earlier post, I am 36 she is 42 and we have 2 kids together..... I do agree, if you can find that one perfect chick that is dtf 24/7 barely complains and is not lazy then latch onto her forever. Howrever since thosr are hard to come by, just stay single and have several girls on the side that are fun to be with and dtf.

xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 316

Stay happy, stay single.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Nice to see someone respond who actually has a penis. This is what you do.

I am not married but my girl let's me gamble, and do whatever I want.

I consider myself lucky. She usually wants to jump me atleast once a day but I need to tell her to fuk off because im too busy watching sport!! Fuk she is the best.