ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Living with your MOTHER is ++++EV

1. Reduced rent, if any rent at all.
    2. No time wasted cooking, cleaning, doing laundry. More time for wagers.
    3. Can't bring girls home so you can't get a girlfriend. Girlfriends are -EV.
    4. Someone to watch over your belongings when you're on the road.

Think about it boys...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: emoney

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

More risk of being caught masturbating.

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Western society is so preoccupied with getting away from their parents. It is disgusting. People judge you based on what age you move out.

stig99
    stig99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

Quote Originally Posted by Masu485 View Post
    Western society is so preoccupied with getting away from their parents. It is disgusting. People judge you based on what age you move out.
    hmm... hows the basement Masu485

YouMama
    Losers Lose
    YouMama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

unemployment is 9% and thats the fake numbers the gov't puts out ... colleges have raped the last generation w heavy debt burdens for worthless degrees ... If i meet a 30 yr old that lives at home, I dont judge them ... Todays USA is all greed and been headed for the poop hole for a while now

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    1. Reduced rent, if any rent at all. 2. No time wasted cooking, cleaning, doing laundry. More time for wagers. 3. Can't bring girls home so you can't get a girlfriend. Girlfriends are -EV. 4. Someone to watch over your belongings when you're on the road. Think about it boys...
    Girlfriends usually shouldn't be -EV if you're mostly a good guy and you're not picking out bad girls. If you treat women/people like's suggested by many posts I see on SBR, then yes, girlfriends will probably be -EV for you

In my case, we didn't get along that well when interacting a lot and who likes their parents up in their personal business when they're getting well into their 20s? I'm with my grandfather atm. There are pros and cons. I avoid people who are so superficial as to harshly judge you for living with a relative.
    Last edited by poochiecollins; 01-07-12 at 06:11 AM.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

I agree. It's very common in Costa Rica (and I imagine all of Latin America) to live with your parents until you get married. I haven't seen a downside to this whatsoever, and I like the idea. My wife lived at home until she was 29, and she's an Industrial Engineer with a Masters degree. It works.