pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Great CD by the way... brings back memories

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Last edited by ApricotSinner32; 09-26-12 at 09:57 AM.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

that album was complete garbage

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Eminem is great.

THiSiSVANiTY
    THiSiSVANiTY's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Call82 View Post
    I bought that one in 2003 off a German Online Retailer and still have it in my basement. Wikipedia states that only 100 copies have been produced, I wonder what this piece is gonna be worth...does anyone have an idea - and if not, where would I be able to get an educated guess?
    Hi if your interested in selling im willing to pay up to $300 for the LP depending on the condition

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

It has negative value because you would have to pay me to take it and listen to it

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4955

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Best selling artist of the decade. Hold on to it.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude relisted for 700 after no one paid 200 , love ebay . If something dont sell youre not asking enough

indygill
    indygill's Avatar Become A Pro!

Willing to sell?

I bought that one in 2003 off a German Online Retailer and still have it in my basement. Wikipedia states that only 100 copies have been produced, I wonder what this piece is gonna be worth...does anyone have an idea - and if not, where would I be able to get an educated guess?
    Hi, are you willing to sell me this piece if you still have it?

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

If you're looking for prices on rare vinyls and such, no use going on ebay as it's filled with idiots that try to sell their overpriced shit for suckers.

discogs is where it's at (not that it's still a guarantee of any value but at least you'll see versions and estimated values)

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

SportsInteLect
    Update your status
    SportsInteLect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 935

It should be worth a couple hundred when it reaches oldie status. I remember when I was obsessed with that album awhile back. I constantly go back and forth over on which album I like more, Infinite or the Marshal Mathers LP. When EM passes it will no doubt be worth a shit load of cash. He is the white 2pac.

Iw1nBets
    Ray Rice Is My Nekka
    Iw1nBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I blow $200 with my eyes closed
    Damn yo, I only ever get bought a drink and a ride back to the bus stop at the end of the night. You need to hook me up mane.

SamAK
    SamAK's Avatar Become A Pro!

I registered to post this one comment, and bring two things to your attention.

First. to express my disgust at the attitudes of some miserable people on this forum who consider themselves the all knowing authority on music. I've come across your type before, narrow minded individuals who believe their own taste in music to be so refined that anything they don't like must be awful.

Get a grip, you swines. If you don't like something, tell us that it's not your thing. It's not your taste. You are entitled to your own opinion. I can admit that I cannot listen to country and western or opera without having to turn it off, BUT I'M SENSIBLE ENOUGH TO SHUT THE penetrate UP, and not piss people off by calling it 'shit'. This is my personal opinion, some of you need to learn the difference between opinion and fact. Are you a trained musician with an extensive catalogue of material released and appreciated by millions of people? No, probably not.

Don't write it off as 'bad' music, because to the majority of us, you just come across as a bitter, ignorant prick who isn't intelligent enough to know talent when they see it. It's your word against millions of Eminem fans, and millions of records sold.

ANYWAY, MOVING ON TO THE POINT OF THE POST.

Some dude on Discogs just listed an original first issue of Infinite for EIGHT THOUSAND DOLLARS. Apparently given to him by Em's manager back in the day.

He has a few copies listed, some original, some re-issues, all over 500 bucks.

Maybe legitimate, maybe a scam. But gob-smacking to say the least!

OP, you need to verify what issue you have. If you've got the original Eight Mile Road releases. with the right etch marks (WEB-714-V-A, WEB-714-V-B), then you my friend are a lucky man.

Have a nice day y'all!

Stan_Zero
    Stan_Zero's Avatar Become A Pro!

Infinite Album

Do you still have it and do you want to sell it? I am a long time fan and looking for one.

First 12