Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Sov bringing the burial to Richie.

Nice work, Sov. Welcome back guy

Richie at home breathing oxygen so he can go outside and have a smoke

Bringing the burial?....well then bury me please anytime you want....do you know how ignorant the statement you just made makes you look to anybody intelligant

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    No big deal Brock...the guys a loser that likes to bash people on the internet...I know what I got going on....do you think I care what anybody says...I have a beautiful young lady half my age thats in love with me....I dont have to work a day in my life...who cares what people say....jealousy is all it is....now people can come in and say meth head....crack head.....trailer park.....but do you think I care? All I care about is...I get to sleep as late as I want everyday....gamble everyday...and stick my dick in something fine as hell whenever I want....I dont care what people say....youve been on the boards long enough to know....the ones that bash on message boards are the real losers
    by responding with a paragraph it shows u care, fuking emotional loser

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    Bringing the burial?....well then bury me please anytime you want....do you know how ignorant the statement you just made makes you look to anybody intelligant

Bringing the burial? Well then bury me please anytime you want. Do you know how ignorant the statement you just made makes you look to anybody intelligent ?

You clown. Trying to appear intelligant (sic).

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good work, men

We beat-down the methhead! Guy has no response!

First 12