Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdiggity11 View Post
    Yeah, don't even bother trying to go to a gym from 5PM to 9PM. Absolutely ridiculous at my gym.
    Exactly. It's either 18 year old goofs or guys who just stand there and watch you as you work out on the machine. I hate having someone watching you because they want to use the machine. It's beyond creepy.

I hate this time of the year for the gym because it's freezing cold and I don't want to leave the house.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by Bbr View Post
    well if U are doing too many reps U are potentially over fibrelating the muscle. Your ATP will not replenish in time before ur next set even if U east for 10 mins.

the weight does matter.
    I eat 7 to 8 times a day.. Trust me, I'm not overtraining.. And the weight number doesn't matter, of course it's going to be heavy but I'm not trying to do 1 rep... I stick around the 10-12 reps and 1 min break between sets..

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdiggity11 View Post
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris...y-trainer.html

You can do it or make good progress in 12 weeks.
    looks like a solid program, but might be slightlty advanced to start for me, as I've been out of the gym for 3-4 years now...

Supplements seem pricey as well, but def going to look more into this...

have you done it?

My hardest thing is to cut back/give up drinking, but it would be well worth it

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

Agree with most post in here.My gym is always crowded now.Several fitness centers around my town closed.Been at the same gym for 7 years since i moved here and always in January it gets more crowded with these morons and by March 1 there gone.I go between 1pm and 3pm when it is the least crowded worse time to go is between 5-8am and pm you cant not even find a spot in the parking lot.Will be in LA For 3 weeks starting Jan 17 by the time i get back most of the newbees will be gone.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

people went to the gym today?? Uh you didn't unless you have some key membership. Today is a holiday and 98 percent of all gyms are closed today.

I bet a few got owned thinking they were open

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    people went to the gym today?? Uh you didn't unless you have some key membership. Today is a holiday and 98 percent of all gyms are closed today.

What are you talking about? It's not a bank.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

LA Fitness was open for me TT.

Busier than fukk

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post

Janurary 2nd? Everything around here seems to be open except for the banks. Lazy bankers.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Nice Thread

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    I eat 7 to 8 times a day.. Trust me, I'm not overtraining.. And the weight number doesn't matter, of course it's going to be heavy but I'm not trying to do 1 rep... I stick around the 10-12 reps and 1 min break between sets..

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    but do these fat slobs annoy you serious work out guys? [/IMG]
    yes

Brett Cruise
    Brett Cruise's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm employed at a gym and every year they do this ridiculous weight loss contest starting jan 2 to coencide with every fat persons new years resolution, i teach a boxing class so they asked to come to the 'kick off meeting', you wouldn't believe the likes of some of the ppl that showed up, this one guy came in so winded just from walking thru the parking lot I thought i might have to get the defibulator off the wall and shock him back to life any second, i coudent believe the folding chairs we put out held most of these people.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    I want to turn around 20lbs of fat into muscle, if someone can help me with a plan...
    Fat does not turn into muscle.

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Seen allot of new faces at the gym today....Mostly sitting on the equipment,and talking on cell phones.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Quote Originally Posted by Kaladarus View Post
    He forgot to mention all the gear he takes as one would do more damage than good training that often.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Crowded as HELL for about 4-5 weeks... then around Valentine's Day all the women feed their faces with chocolate and get fat again... and they say awe sh#$ I'm fat again and I'm not working out anymore. THE END.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    He forgot to mention all the gear he takes as one would do more damage than good training that often.
    go take gear, don't eat 7-12 times a day, and train..

Come back and report.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by Bbr View Post
    well if U are doing too many reps U are potentially over fibrelating the muscle. Your ATP will not replenish in time before ur next set even if U east for 10 mins.

the weight does matter.
    This. So many young retards think they can get strong quickly by piling on the weights. Idiots. Probably Mayan for one.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

It's one of those things that you can't be mad about, don't tap the glass, those that join for a year and not show up after a few weeks are the reason your membership isn't $70/month.

First 12