wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

triggers ho finally goes ON DIET ! she looks great now

I even tried crack to lose weight': World's heaviest mother reveals painful journey from 600lbs and fat fetish videos to her new healthier life

• Donna Simpson moved from New Jersey to Ohio after splitting with fiancé
    • 44-year-old was star in fantasy fetish community and men paid her to eat
    • Huge mother-of-two who wore XXXXXXXL clothing has already lost 85lbs

By Mark Duell

Last updated at 6:10 PM on 30th December 2011

Her fans wanted her to become as large as possible and she quickly became a star in a bizarre fantasy fetish community that worshipped the overweight and bought pizzas for her to munch on.

But life is changing for Donna Simpson. The 600lb mother-of-two moved from New Jersey to Akron, Ohio, after her five-year relationship with fiancé Philippe Gouamba, 49, ended earlier this year.

The 5’4" woman has also turned away from the fantasy world, replacing videos of her eating with a blog about her journey to health. Ms Simpson has already lost 85lbs on her long road to weight loss.
    Healthy start: Donna Simpson, 44, of Akron, Ohio, has also turned away from the fat fantasy fetish world, replacing videos of her eating with a blog about her journey to health
    Fruit and veg: Ms Simpson, who uses a mobility scooter to get around, takes a trip shopping with her daughter Jacqueline. She has already lost 85lbs on her long road to weight loss

‘I realised that I was their fantasy,’ she said of her viewers who paid her to buy more food. ‘Here I was getting bigger and bigger, and they had their thin wives, with two-and-a-half kids and a picket fence.
    ‘I'm not trying to be a size 4 (or) a thin-mint,’ said the 44-year-old, who is believed to be the heaviest woman ever to have given birth. ‘I just want to be normal and more active.’
    One man from Germany sent her a CC with specific instructions of buying pizzas, Chinese food and other takeaways, as he wanted her to use his money to become as large as possible.

More...

‘He didn't even need to see me. Just the fact that he was feeding me was enough of a thrill for him.’
    Ms Simpson had a website where men paid $19 a month to watch her eat and she flew around the world for events. She became the most popular model on SupersizedBombshells.com.
    But now she has moved back to her hometown of Akron and embarked on a new plan. It was a big change as she requires a mobility scooter to go shopping and wears XXXXXXXL clothing.

Fat fans: Ms Simpson also said some of the people who watched her were rich lawyers, accountants and college students who wanted to see women whom they believe are attractive

Mother and daughter: Ms Simpson entered the record books when she gave birth to Jacqueline, now four. She hopes to join a gym soon to begin walking in a pool and has modified her eating

She hopes to join a gym soon to begin walking in a pool and has modified her eating. Ms Simpson has struggled to lose weight for years and weighed about 200lbs at school in Summit County, Ohio.
    She often ate an apple a day along with a weight-loss drink and even smoked crack cocaine for a few months several years ago in an attempt to shed pounds, but claims not to have become addicted.
    'I realised that I was their fantasy. Here I was getting bigger and bigger, and they had their thin wives, with 2 1/2 kids and a picket fence'
    Donna Simpson

‘All it did was make me clean my house really, really fast,’ she said. But Ms Simpson still wants to drop to about 300lbs, to help her raise her daughter Jacqueline, 4, and 15-year-old son, Devin.
    Ms Simpson dismissed those who may be stunned by someone who weighs that much. She said she would be healthier and happier than when men watched her and sought her out.
    Ms Simpson also said some of the people who watched her were rich lawyers, accountants and college students who wanted to see women whom they believe are attractive.
    One man from California sent her $200 a week through ** to buy groceries. For about six weeks earlier this year he would call her to find out the list of foods she bought, she said.
    All over: She moved from New Jersey to Akron, Ohio, after her five-year relationship with fiancé Philippe Gouamba, 49, ended. She had a website where men paid $19 a month to watch her eat
    Showing off: Ms Simpson reveals her gigantic belly before she started the new healthy eating plan. She has struggled to lose weight for years and weighed about 200lbs at school in Summit County, Ohio
    Happy family? Donna Simpson with Philippe Gouamba before their split, and her children Devin and Jacqueline

When she told him that she was done in the fantasy world, the man became angry. ‘It's not like these were toothless trolls who live under bridges,’ Ms Simpson said.
    The underground community is involved in a rare form of masochism known as feederism, said Stephen Levine, the co-director of the Center for Marital and Sexual Health in Beachwood, Ohio.
    'I'm not trying

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

Goodness gracious

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Aaaah hahaha

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Why are you self-blogging this stuff when it's so ridiculous?

Anyway, happy NY dude.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Why are you self-blogging this stuff when it's so ridiculous?

Anyway, happy NY dude.

why is it ridiculous ? u in love with trigger

why dont u relax

but u let lame threads like " i am chatting to jj " hang around , no that is not ridiculous at all

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

She's not that hot