nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

anyone use steriods/need feedback

Want to build alot muscle and quick..need feedback

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Building muscle is a lifelong dedication. You cant simply take steroids and think you will be Ronnie Coleman in 3 weeks.

If you are serious about putting on some weight, this is what you need to do...

1. Lift 3-4x/week and lift hard, dont fck around when your in the gym. Every set should push you to the limit.

2. Focus on lifts that involve several muscle groups (bench press, military press, squats, deadlifts, leg presses, chinups, dips, etc). Dont waste too much time on isolation exercises (bicep curls, tricep kickbacks, etc)

3. Eat, eat, eat.

4. Sleep, sleep, sleep

5. Repeat relentlessly and consistently for several years

#5 is the one most people never want to hear, but its the truth. If you want results, expect it to take years...

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9436

First of all, how old are you?

Just to add to Rich Boy's #2, you want to use compound lifts like he says, and isolation exercises at the end of your workout. So on days I work my chest, shoulders and triceps, I do chest first (bench press, then pull overs, then flys) shoulders second (shoulder press, then front and lateral raises, then rear raises) then I hit triceps, since I'm already hitting them in chest and shoulder press.
    Last edited by guitarjosh; 12-31-11 at 02:24 AM.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

The best feedback is not to take that bullshit and just work out and take protein shakes/creatine, whatever else.

Steroids is not something you want to fukk with.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

Last 2 responses are gay(weak).

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

I've never taken steroids, but if taken properly, with proper PCT, you'll be fine. You have to workout almost everyday, and work out hard throughout your cycle. You will gain 8-12 lbs of muscle, maybe lose 3 or 4 after you finish your cycle, unless you continue to take the roids.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    First of all, how old are you?

Just to add to Rich Boy's #2, you want to use compound lifts like he says, and isolation exercises at the end of your workout. So on days I work my chest, shoulders and triceps, I do chest first (bench press, then pull overs, then flys) shoulders second (shoulder press, then front and lateral raises, then rear raises) then I hit triceps, since I'm already hitting them in chest and shoulder press.
    Sick brag post dude

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

don't take steroids man, there bad for you. I work out all the time I'm not the biggest guy you will see on the streets but I work my ass off to have a extremely fit body. N.O and Protein is all you need

rki999
    rki999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Stay Tuned!Stay Away!Stay Clean*

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

You'd be amazed at how much muscle you can gain in a few months just lifting and eating lots of protein. Which you have to do already if you're on steroids. Just 6 serious weeks will change your body more than you would think.

Steroids aren't as dangerous as people say, or at least there's no real science to back up the claims of side effects, but if you're not close to your genetic limits you really don't need steroids.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Be a real man and put on some real fukkin muscle the real way

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

I started weight lifting when I was 20, and did HIT training for 4 years.
    When I couldnt make anymore gains, I tried Andro (the same thing that McGuire took).
    I noticed some big gains fast. I stopped lifting but ate like i still was and in less than a year I gained alot of fat.

Brett Cruise
    Brett Cruise's Avatar Become A Pro!

Steroids are only appropriate after years of resistance training, something one uses when natural potential is totally maxed out, which most will never come close to doing anyways. You dont wanna be one of those clowns that juice it and dont even look big, the time for sauce is when you already look like your on it, then you use it to get the kinda size ppl gawk at and thinks looks stupid but would never say it to your face because your so yoked up