bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

The REAL reason why Christianity still dominates

Smart ppl have less kids

Plain and simple the smarter you are the less likely you are to believe complete bullshit and the less likely you are to have kids

All dumb ***** have kids and plenty of em despite not having any intelligence or money themselves they figure it is their responsibility to society to multiply at a geometric rate (see poor whites, blacks, Mexicans, etc)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Pete0, and nyed1010

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Jesus lives in my heart

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Nature will answer every question you have...

What has more babies?

A Rat or a Dolphin??

What's smarter???

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

I actually wrote a paper about this for my college Exit Essay. I honestly forget a lot of my points, but 2 of my points were that Christianity had the most missionary campaigns, spanning the entire globe, and it was first adopted in Europe by monarchies in order to help control the population. Oh, another point is that Christianity would most likely have been wiped out during the 3rd or 4th Century because of persecution killings, but Roman Emperor Constantine converted and made Christianity a tolerated religion and it has grown ever since.

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Smart ppl have less kids

Plain and simple the smarter you are the less likely you are to believe complete bullshit and the less likely you are to have kids

All dumb ***** have kids and plenty of em despite not having any intelligence or money themselves they figure it is their responsibility to society to multiply at a geometric rate (see poor whites, blacks, Mexicans, etc)
    Every society has tons of children without having money to support them. The two biggest religions are the two with the largest conversion campaigns. Islam forcefully converted all the Middle East and all North Africa before spreading more eastwards. Christianity turned much of Africa, all South America, all the caribbean, and parts of Asia Christian. Not to mention they already fully have Europe and North America.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Jesus said to him, "Because you have seen Me, have you believed? Blessed are they who did not see, and yet believed." John 20:29

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post

What has more babies?

A Rat or a Dolphin??

What's smarter???
    Dolphins are supposedly very intelligent. And it is true the dumb out breed the smart in a large margin.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

i've said this before, we all know past performance is not predictive of future performance

Jesus has been dominating for a long time now, no one questions that, and I'm not taking anything away from that. But going forward, I see Allah as definitely evening things up a bit and dont be surprised to see Allah in fact favored over Jesus at some point in the future. If you can get Allah as a dog going forward, take it, especially on the road in Western countries like the US and Australia and Europe.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

science +545

allah ev

jesus -125

great value on science

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

But why can't we teach kids in school, not to have a kids you can't afford? Who would have a problem with that?

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

What has more babies?

A Rat or a Dolphin??

What's smarter???

yes completely related to what the OP said

dolphins have less kids than rats because they are more intelligent and want to go to college and have a career

it could not possibly be is because dolphins have a gestation period that lasts a whole year, while some rats have a gestation period as short as 2 weeks

do you feel smart because you havent managed to find a woman that will let you release your jiz inside her?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

If Tebow has a thought, is it a christian ponder?

ApricotSinner32

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    i've said this before, we all know past performance is not predictive of future performance

Jesus has been dominating for a long time now, no one questions that, and I'm not taking anything away from that. But going forward, I see Allah as definitely evening things up a bit and dont be surprised to see Allah in fact favored over Jesus at some point in the future. If you can get Allah as a dog going forward, take it, especially on the road in Western countries like the US and Australia and Europe.
    This wouldn't be a bad bet. In fact i would be willing to bet you would not be able to get allah as a dog.

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Jesus said to him, "Because you have seen Me, have you believed? Blessed are they who did not see, and yet believed." John 20:29
    Although I have definitely done some things that i'm not proud of, I am definitely a Christian as well, and I believe in God, Jesus, and Heaven.

Sam's quote is about Doubting Thomas... I love The Gospels

Christianity still exists because people want to feel like their life has a purpose. Without a purpose in life, i'm sure you'd have fun, but when you add meaning to something, it brings pure joy, not just temporary happiness.

ApricotSinner32

Quote Originally Posted by RyanLeafOfBets View Post

Although I have definitely done some things that i'm not proud of, I am definitely a Christian as well, and I believe in God, Jesus, and Heaven.

Sam's quote is about Doubting Thomas... I love The Gospels

Christianity still exists because people want to feel like their life has a purpose. Without a purpose in life, i'm sure you'd have fun, but when you add meaning to something, it brings pure joy, not just temporary happiness.
    Would be a lot more humble for people to just realize nobody knows.

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    yes completely related to what the OP said

dolphins have less kids than rats because they are more intelligent and want to go to college and have a career

it could not possibly be is because dolphins have a gestation period that lasts a whole year, while some rats have a gestation period as short as 2 weeks

do you feel smart because you havent managed to find a woman that will let you release your jiz inside her?
    Just stop Pal...

Don't get buried...

Don't get mad at me because you barely know your dad and your government paid for your schooling and indoctrinated you with "knowledge" that made you feel like you were worth more than food stamp...

What is your argument here?

That a rat is smarter than a dolphin??

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Would be a lot more humble for people to just realize nobody knows.
    Christianity is definitely faith based. Nobody knows for certain, but you can believe with all your heart that God, Jesus, Heaven exist.

Regardless of your religion, you should treat others with love and respect. It's the golden rule. You'd want someone to do the same for you.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Just stop Pal...

Don't get buried...

Don't get mad at me because you barely know your dad and your government paid for your schooling and indoctrinated you with "knowledge" that made you feel like you were worth more than food stamp...

What is your argument here?

That a rat is smarter than a dolphin??
    my new argument is that you are a moron for not getting the first argument

rats give birth every 2 weeks, dolphins once a year, hence rats have more babies than dolphins, its nature, it has nothing to do with how smart the species is

using rats and dolphins as evidence that smart people have less kids is

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    my new argument is that you are a moron for not getting the first argument

rats give birth every 2 weeks, dolphins once a year, hence rats have more babies than dolphins, its nature, it has nothing to do with how smart the species is

using rats and dolphins as evidence that smart people have less kids is
    Who hits puberty first...?

A black boy in Africa? or a Chinese kid in China??

Want to keep going or just change the subject???

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

What has more babies?

A Rat or a Dolphin??

What's smarter???
    It's two different strategies. Many offspring with little care in which few survive vs. few offspring with great care in which most survive. When this balance is artificially changed to make sure more of the many offspring with little care survive, we are headed for a shitstorm.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

selfishness, greed, envy is why most fags don't want kids.... These supposedly "smart" people can't even wipe their own ass or survive without being sheltered, hence they don't want kids.

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    It's two different strategies. Many offspring with little care in which few survive vs. few offspring with great care in which most survive. When this balance is artificially changed to make sure more of the many offspring with little care survive, we are headed for a shitstorm.
    Liberals can't quite understand this basic concept...

The main reason the country is broke...

Sad that something so fukkin simple is overlooked...

Bottom Line: Buy huge amounts of land in the Northwest... You will be rich and safe for another 30 years...

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    selfishness, greed, envy is why most fags don't want kids.... These supposedly "smart" people can't even wipe their own ass or survive without being sheltered, hence they don't want kids.
    Mayan,

You are mad at the world because you are one of the "rats" stuck in the middle of the race...

There are 100's of other "Mayans" at the gym trying to impress the dumb broad at the bar... It is an endless cycle that rivals a dog chasing his tail...

Pick up a book, expand your mind, go fishing, learn how to take a picture...

Move forward my friend...

LeahMichele
    fuk offshores. Play local.
    LeahMichele's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Christians were also pretty good at Murdering the competition ( christian crusades ) and more recently persecuting other religions. Some advisors told Romney to downplay his being a Mormon because a lot of "christians" wont vote for a Mormon, even though they believe virtually the same thing.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Who hits puberty first...?

A black boy in Africa? or a Chinese kid in China??

Want to keep going or just change the subject???
    WTF does puberty have to do with intelligence? The whole point of this thread makes no sense.

The only reason religion exists is because man as a species is too stupid to understand how to act normal. So they needca fake story or myths to keep them in check. Hopefully natural selection will weed all these fcukers out 1000 years down the line and only the rational, sane and scientific survive.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: White Rhino

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Mayan,

You are mad at the world because you are one of the "rats" stuck in the middle of the race...

There are 100's of other "Mayans" at the gym trying to impress the dumb broad at the bar... It is an endless cycle that rivals a dog chasing his tail...

Pick up a book, expand your mind, go fishing, learn how to take a picture...

Move forward my friend...
    Foldy, let's see a pic of yourself... I guarantee you're a low test whiteboy that wouldn't survive in the real world without your parents holding your hand... All you talk about is about minorities but you don't know shit about them except for what limbaugh tells you.. Youre not as smart as you think.. Same wannabe witty shit doesn't make you smart lil kid.

Now run off and play videogames while some Mexican is busting his ass to feed tortillas to his kids. His unselfishness and hardwork is looked down upon now in America.. That's the problem.

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    WTF does puberty have to do with intelligence? The whole point of this thread makes no sense.

Rule #1

The quicker you hit puberty = The dumber you are...

Are you guys really this fukkin retarded

iifold
    Update your status

Foldy, let's see a pic of yourself... I guarantee you're a low test whiteboy that wouldn't survive in the real world without your parents holding your hand... All you talk about is about minorities but you don't know shit about them except for what limbaugh tells you.. Youre not as smart as you think.. Same wannabe witty shit doesn't make you smart lil kid.

Now run off and play videogames while some Mexican is busting his ass to feed tortillas to his kids. His unselfishness and hardwork is looked down upon now in America.. That's the problem.

Mayan,

If you are so tough, why are you always the victim

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Mayan,

If you are so tough, why are you always the victim
    Who's the victim??

You're the f\*g always crying about liberals, you don't know shit kid.

iifold
    Update your status

Who's the victim??

You're the f\*g always crying about liberals, you don't know shit kid.

Poor Mayan...

He is like the Bull...

The King is like the Torero...

I wave my "red cape" of posts at him and he charges hopelessly each and every time...

Find someone else my friend...

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mayan, you do realize you're destroying California?

mnpickle
    mnpickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3194

To each his/her own... Enough said....

Moving on

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Poor Mayan...

He is like the Bull...

The King is like the Torero...

I wave my "red cape" of posts at him and he charges hopelessly each and every time...

Find someone else my friend...
    Now the bull is looked down upon..

I guarantee you look like a skinny liberal.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Its bc of unselfish ppl like Mayan that Mexico is such an incredibly overpopulated shithole where unemployment and quality of life are horrendous, perhaps they should be a little more selfish and not create so many overpopulated 3rd world hellholes full of kids they cant afford to support beyond housing them 4 to a bed and throwin em a taquito every now and then

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    Mayan, you do realize you're destroying California?
    and how is that sweetpea?? You live in califas?? Maybe you can buy me a drink?

123 Last