forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Americans: You're Good For One Thing! Putting On A Great Circus!

*: What would you do without em!?!?! This is hilarious!!!!!

America, you have a monopoly on the negroes, you should consider them a natural resource of your nation. With the way everything is going down the shitter over there right now, what other bright spots do you guys have at the moment?

I mean, I always knew Americans lacked class, civility and any form of higher culture whatsoever, but this just took it to the next level!
    Last edited by shari91; 12-29-11 at 05:59 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

forsberg21

Man, those two big black booties at the beginning are American as Applie Pie!!! Classic Uhmuruhkah!!!

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

YES! Another quality thread brought to us by forsberg! Now my day is complete. Thanks for getting one out so early, man. I thought it was going to be a nail-biter today. Whew. Thanks again.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

This confirms to me that you can't be from Canada. Canadians are a lot of things but they're not classless and ignorant. They especially wouldn't target another country based on anything to do with their ethnic make-up considering Canada is one of the most multi-cultural societies in the world. And not everyone from any of those ethnicities - including Caucasians - acts like a pillar of society at all times.

No more Players Talk for this type of stuff from you. Post something substantial and you'll hit the Politics forum. Maybe you can find an audience there. This rubbish though is Saloon material.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    YES! Another quality thread brought to us by forsberg! Now my day is complete. Thanks for getting one out so early, man. I thought it was going to be a nail-biter today. Whew. Thanks again.
    You're welcome brah! So jealous of all you guys over there in Uhmuruhkuh!

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Those Denny's chairs got some weight to them too.

Forsberg, you should come to America sometime; we'll hang out, eat some McDonald's, drink some Budweisers, maybe hit up a Wal-Mart if there's time....

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    Those Denny's chairs got some weight to them too.

Forsberg, you should come to America sometime; we'll hang out, eat some McDonald's, drink some Budweisers, maybe hit up a Wal-Mart if there's time....
    If you can promise me entertainment like this, I'm in bro!

chilidog

Forsberg is from Canada. He's a gamer. His grandfather died and he misses him. He has a Nokia cell phone. His first name is Robert. He likes motorcycles. He's a fan of hockey and pop culture. He enjoys playing Rock Band, and is a fan of System of a Down. He's into radio controlled trucks and home theater. He has an account at an adult dating website. He's into physics, and likes collecting sports cards. He also has a Mac, and enjoys playing Age of Empires.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Forsberg is from Canada. He's a gamer. His grandfather died and he misses him. He has a Nokia cell phone. His first name is Robert. He likes motorcycles. He's a fan of hockey and pop culture. He enjoys playing Rock Band, and is a fan of System of a Down. He's into radio controlled trucks and home theater. He has an account at an adult dating website. He's into physics, and likes collecting sports cards. He also has a Mac, and enjoys playing Age of Empires.
    I refuse to believe this is true. I lived in Canada for my first 25 years and I never heard anyone slam the US other than for the funny stuff (haha we killed you in hockey, weak beer, crappy healthcare - other than places like the Mayo and John Hopkin's which kicks everyone's ass worldwide, why'd you kill MTV?, etc). Never attack the US based on who makes up their population. Come on now.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

I refuse to believe this is true. I lived in Canada for my first 25 years and I never heard anyone slam the US other than for the funny stuff (haha we killed you in hockey, weak beer, crappy healthcare - other than places like the Mayo and John Hopkin's which kicks everyone's ass worldwide, why'd you kill MTV?, etc). Never attack the US based on who makes up their population. Come on now.
    This post leads me to believe he's from Canada:

http://spaces.covers.com/blog/forsbe...thdrawals.html

forsberg21

LOL... sure, whatever you say! You Googled forsberg21 and threw whatever fact BS you found. I just Googled forsberg21 and did find a forsberg21 did post on a Nokia forum, wasn't me though bro. Keep up your sleuthing...

This post leads me to believe he's from Canada:

http://spaces.covers.com/blog/forsbe...thdrawals.html
    LOL! You have no life bro! Stalking me on the internet!?!?! I *may* have once lived in Canada... good try though.

Coachep
    Coachep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1249

Easy now Robert, Canada's a pretty big country. I'm pretty sure you're not in danger just because we know where you're from.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by Coachep View Post
    Easy now Robert, Canada's a pretty big country. I'm pretty sure you're not in danger just because we know where you're from.
    LOL good one. I bet you think I like physics and pop culture too. Well played moron.

You guys seriously have no lives beyond this forum.

forsberg21

Here's how retarded this moron is. Google "forsberg21" and "System of a Down" and this is what you get:

http://www.rockband.com/users/Forsberg21

WOW! This guy is a genius! He figured me out!

Seriously man, how retarded are you??? No seriously, how retarded? You're like that fukkin retarded in class who always ended up on the far left side of the bell curve. You should be prohibited from breeding.

chilidog

It's okay, man. A lot of people like to play Rock Band. No need to get ashamed over it.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    Here's how retarded this moron is. Google "forsberg21" and "System of a Down" and this is what you get:

http://www.rockband.com/users/Forsberg21

WOW! This guy is a genius! He figured me out!

Seriously man, how retarded are you??? No seriously, how retarded? You're like that fukkin retarded in class who always ended up on the far left side of the bell curve. You should be prohibited from breeding.

forsberg21

Since the sleuthing standards on SBR are the equivalent of a 2 minute Google search, here's what I've come up with on Opie:

This guy drives an 11 year old jeep! What a loser!

http://www.cherokeeforum.com/members/opie1988-23817/

My Cherokee

Year

Model
    Cherokee

Engine

Transmission
    auto

He also makes a living by selling automotive cleaning products on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/opie1988/m.h...&_trksid=p3686

Lastly, Opie is a blogger on tripadvisor.com:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/members-forums/opie1988

When do I get promoted to sergeant?

Coachep
    Coachep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1249

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Robbies obsession with the U.S. is like those preachers who talk about gays being sinners and then gets caught snorting meth off of a dudes ass.

Robbie the gamer virgin must spend lots of his time thinking about America. What a weird fuking obsession to have. I wonder if it's a common obsession among Canadians. Does whole country suffers from an inferiority complex like nerdy fuking Rob Forskin21.

I mean Canada is kind of a fuking joke. It's invisible to the rest of the world. Borrows heavily from American culture. Canada is the U.S.'s dorky little brother. Always will be.

Montreal and Quebec city are both cool. Vancouver probably is too.

ShawNee922
    A fool thinks himself to be wise ..
    ShawNee922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

*: What would you do without em!?!?! This is hilarious!!!!!

America, you have a monopoly on the negroes, you should consider them a natural resource of your nation. With the way everything is going down the shitter over there right now, what other bright spots do you guys have at the moment?

I mean, I always knew Americans lacked class, civility and any form of higher culture whatsoever, but this just took it to the next level!

Shit talk from a Canadian? They have given the World what? Hockey, Molson, and Nickelback. Makes them 0 for 3 ...

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by ShawNee922 View Post
    Shit talk from a Canadian? They have given the World what? Hockey, Molson, and Nickelback. Makes them 0 for 3 ...
    Hey now! Don't forget Celine Dion...

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Since the sleuthing standards on SBR are the equivalent of a 2 minute Google search, here's what I've come up with on Opie: This guy drives an 11 year old jeep! What a loser! http://www.cherokeeforum.com/members/opie1988-23817/ My Cherokee Year 2000 Model Cherokee Engine 4.0 Transmission auto Location Virginia He also makes a living by selling automotive cleaning products on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/opie1988/m.h...&_trksid=p3686 Lastly, Opie is a blogger on tripadvisor.com: http://www.tripadvisor.com/members-forums/opie1988 When do I get promoted to sergeant?
    WHOA.....Nice find here Forsy

JJ this is what u need to bury Opie in front of the whole forum and reassert ur male e-dominance...

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

*: What would you do without em!?!?! This is hilarious!!!!! America, you have a monopoly on the negroes, you should consider them a natural resource of your nation. With the way everything is going down the shitter over there right now, what other bright spots do you guys have at the moment? I mean, I always knew Americans lacked class, civility and any form of higher culture whatsoever, but this just took it to the next level!
    Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and again and that is the case here with this Forsberg thread.

Negroes such as those in the Denny's video make America look like a 3rd world shithole.

If there was any way for America to possibly get rid of them, I would be ALL FOR IT.

Just look at the way those fat black women in the video are acting. Its truly DISGUSTING!!!

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and again and that is the case here with this Forsberg thread.

Negroes such as those in the Denny's video make America look like a 3rd world shithole.

If there was any way for America to possibly get rid of them, I would be ALL FOR IT.

Just look at the way those fat black women in the video are acting. Its truly DISGUSTING!!!
    love when the knee grows act like they are such and important and integral element of america

they are such a massive burden on any nation they infiltrate

this is why all asian nations will soon own the west-they will never let these animals in