teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Laptop, watch, gift cards, love etc

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3457

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    Mullin Fathead
    Do those fat heads really come with all those extra stickers ? It looks like u have 10 logo stickers and one big Mullin. It honestly looks cool as hell

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

who you guys all getting cash from?

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

socks half rack of pbr and a 5th of burnetts vodka

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by Holtgetsback View Post
    been there man

had fights with different uncles and cousins at barbecues, thanksgivings, christmas, etc

everyone knows i am a gambler and like to watch games with me because i am a character. on wins i explode with happiness, giving 5 dollar bills to all of the little cousins and make my world famous hot dill pickle chilli

losses, already not easy to accept, are even tougher around family. i will never forget the sunday after thanksgiving in 2004. i took an under in a browns and bengals game and was watching the game with my dad and two uncles.

now mind you these guys love to give me a hard time and i told them i was making a huge play earlier in the day. they lvoe to talk games so we discussed and my one uncle, we will call him rod, always loves to fukkin rile me up and go against me. anyway, rod is giving me a hard time about my pick, calling me an idiot, etc, fukkin trolling me for putting 3 grand on this game when theres a touchdown in the first couple minutes. i tell rod to suck my dik and that theres 55 minutes left and i have a lot of points. game goes on...my under crushed by 2nd quarter..money gone. rod continues to fukkin nail me...i ignore him..continue drinking... dad and uncle tell him to lay off me because ill never fukkin learn..everyone getting in action..they leave game on cuz my old man is browns fan

at this point around 4th quarter im hammered drunk, do not give a shit about anyhting..game score is like 56-48 and this guy still wants a piece of me..calling me dumb shit and telling me give him my picks so he can fade...anyway ive had enough and tell rod i nailed his wife..lying, but he did not know...rod gets very heated and everyone looks at me like im nuts..i tell them fukk of and leave me alone. rod tells me apologize and admit i was lying..i cant stop thinking about my 3 grand down the toilet and tell him cant apologize for truth. anyway guy pushes me and i lay him out with a straight right and tell him i wouldnt touch the ugly whore (my aunt) with ten foot pole

i tried to apologize and told him he shouldnt have got me going but he told me never contact him or his family again

i no longer tell friends or family games i like or who i want to win. been in at least 5 cussing wars and 3 fist fights at family function

Fukkin classic!!

White Rhino
    White Rhino's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just get a big check every year now that I have a daughter. She gets tons of toys that I can't even fit in the car all at once.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All I wanted was an IPAD and did not get one

SoCalFisher
    SoCalFisher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3141

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    All I wanted was an IPAD and did not get one
    quit yer fukkin whinin,.
    some got nothing.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

wal66 I remember you going back a while youve me many winners if you tell me how to give you points I will give you my 111. I can only give 2 at a time set me straight and their yours lets call them a christmas gift that belated

DOMINATER

opie you have a 4 yr. old listen these times will be great get all you can my only son is over41. his first 18 years were magic I loved every second coaching taking him to games. Davy lopes played for L.A. back then he even was a batboy for a couple of weeks when Iwas with davey

DOMINATER

bigday yahoo, I went hunting with my son he bagged 5 deer,I can't hunt ,but I was there with him . we were in southern part ill. I think it is rushville. good luck and alot of success.

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

She woke me up with a BJ... after that I don't remember... Oh yeah, Maui Jim's and an iPhone accessory pack, car changer, hard case screen protector etc...

DOMINATER

almost forget my doc gave 30 blue green oxys for pain 80mgs what a great gift

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by Holtgetsback View Post
    been there man

had fights with different uncles and cousins at barbecues, thanksgivings, christmas, etc

everyone knows i am a gambler and like to watch games with me because i am a character. on wins i explode with happiness, giving 5 dollar bills to all of the little cousins and make my world famous hot dill pickle chilli

losses, already not easy to accept, are even tougher around family. i will never forget the sunday after thanksgiving in 2004. i took an under in a browns and bengals game and was watching the game with my dad and two uncles.

now mind you these guys love to give me a hard time and i told them i was making a huge play earlier in the day. they lvoe to talk games so we discussed and my one uncle, we will call him rod, always loves to fukkin rile me up and go against me. anyway, rod is giving me a hard time about my pick, calling me an idiot, etc, fukkin trolling me for putting 3 grand on this game when theres a touchdown in the first couple minutes. i tell rod to suck my dik and that theres 55 minutes left and i have a lot of points. game goes on...my under crushed by 2nd quarter..money gone. rod continues to fukkin nail me...i ignore him..continue drinking... dad and uncle tell him to lay off me because ill never fukkin learn..everyone getting in action..they leave game on cuz my old man is browns fan

at this point around 4th quarter im hammered drunk, do not give a shit about anyhting..game score is like 56-48 and this guy still wants a piece of me..calling me dumb shit and telling me give him my picks so he can fade...anyway ive had enough and tell rod i nailed his wife..lying, but he did not know...rod gets very heated and everyone looks at me like im nuts..i tell them fukk of and leave me alone. rod tells me apologize and admit i was lying..i cant stop thinking about my 3 grand down the toilet and tell him cant apologize for truth. anyway guy pushes me and i lay him out with a straight right and tell him i wouldnt touch the ugly whore (my aunt) with ten foot pole

i tried to apologize and told him he shouldnt have got me going but he told me never contact him or his family again

i no longer tell friends or family games i like or who i want to win. been in at least 5 cussing wars and 3 fist fights at family function

Real talk

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Nice clothes, T's, pants, shoes. Nikes. Cash.

Don|G.
    Don|G.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

laptop, books, money

Yich123
    Yich123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2244

a nice sweater i wanted a new PC to run diablo 3 when it comes out lmao

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

1958 Mickey Mantle baseball card for only $250.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    1958 Mickey Mantle baseball card for only $250.

What the heck??

I would of went crazy if someone gave me a baseball card

Those cards are worthless now

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    Do those fat heads really come with all those extra stickers ? It looks like u have 10 logo stickers and one big Mullin. It honestly looks cool as hell
    Yep... I was pretty suprised. I have fatheads in every room of my house now

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

What the heck??

I would of went crazy if someone gave me a baseball card

Those cards are worthless now

You are incorrect sir. Old school baseball cards usually go up in value and always stay there because they are rarer and rarer every year. The mid 1980's and later is when the cards are worth squat for the most part.

First 123