BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Anyone figure it's time to start their own non profit charity & be the administrator?

Man I swear people in this country are brain stems when it comes to giving freely to downright putrid and rotten to the inner core charities that take 99% of their procedes and have fun with them.They are running a warning ad on tv about giving to one of the major animal protection agencies saying that only 1 % of the procedes go to their intended use.They go on to say that it's better to give to your local animal shelter where you can monitor what takes place.

Fraudulent charities that keep 99% of the money for Vegas fun trips make up names similar to other well respected charities that only keep 50% of their donations for Vegas fun trips for their administrators.They operate on the concept that unsuspecting brainstem rubes will get duped and confused by the similar name.Anyone try to find what their credit or DC balance is where you can't read the tiny writing on the back of your card where you make a mistake on one digit?Every 900 girlie sex mafia run company in the world acquires the phone numbers one digit away from contacting the intended banks.

So right on this very forum you have hundreds of people groveling for acquiring sh%t jobs such as scooping up monkey turds at Florida interstate tourist traps that sell pecan logs to snowbirds.Why not just set up even a worthy charity where you give 90% of the procedes toward their intended cause and keep the other 10% for your personal living expenses as the administor of the charity?It sure as hell beats grunt work to make a living.Hell,start anything like a foundation to send high school and Pop Warner football players who can't play football anymore who had concussions to alternate sports training schools to take up less stressfull sports like golf and bowling.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttwarrior1

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

posting conspiracies 1:47 AM est. Fight the good fight.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

ugh
    there is nothing wrong with management making money for chairty groups.
    you need people to work with these groups to make sure you get top dollar for the bucks. will their be fraud of course.
    but to act like everything within a charity should be based on some type of honor system is bull-shit.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

the number goal of any charity to to perpetuate the organization's survival. Alas this goal is contrary to helping people/animals/the planet/whatever with the majority of money. The cause will always get a portion ...one slice in an eight sliced pie.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

great post crude, bravo bravo bravo

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    ugh
    there is nothing wrong with management making money for chairty groups.
    you need people to work with these groups to make sure you get top dollar for the bucks. will their be fraud of course.
    but to act like everything within a charity should be based on some type of honor system is bull-shit.
    I think that's just an ugly symptom of the commercialization of the charity business.

Anyone remember when charity collectors were all volunteers?

We didn't get harassed by charity "sales people" and I bet nearly all the money went where intended.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

BrentCrude- I have thought about this before myself. I have thought of making a website for charity, taking 1% of the charity donations for charity company growth etc and 99% to desired donation location.....but no one will donate to it because everyone knows they are all frauds, meaning any new one would be too. In my country money was raised for victims of cyclone yasi and just north of where i live it got hit the hardest, there is still people who's houses are without roofs. This is what the money was raised for by our own government yet still people sleep without a fukken roof!! If the government can't be trusted no one can. That money is still just sitting there!!!!!! They have enough to cover what needs to be done, but for some reason nothing has been done and they are all getting pay rises.

JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I have a friend that says "There are more people aware of breast cancer awareness than breast cancer itself".

This is so true. How much pink ribbon marketing gets shoved down your throat every year?