InTheHole
    InTheHole's Avatar Become A Pro!

BigBoyDan posting at TOW confirms rumors?

Why did he really leave or get fired?
    Attached Images  

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

somthing rotten in the state of denmark

InTheHole

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

ya, hes back at tow. its no mystery.

InTheHole

You would have to be a forum junkie to know that Fazzier

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

TOW doing some big things over there

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

Quote Originally Posted by InTheHole View Post
    You would have to be a forum junkie to know that Fazzier
    i know the industry well.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

BBD's also over at OGD.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now that I no longer work for SBR I'm not held to any post restrictions gentlemen. So I don't have to limit myself to just one forum anymore.

RogueJuror
    RogueJuror's Avatar Become A Pro!

bbd is in power poster mode

Slim
    Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

TOW makes MajorWager look like busy site. BBD is the only guy replying to the threads lol. Just look at the whole first page. BBD was the last one to reply to all of them going back to 8:49pm. Online sports betting - TOW online sports betting and gambling forum

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

Quote Originally Posted by RogueJuror View Post
    bbd is in power poster mode
    BBD puts gold to shame

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

TOW never recovered from their own scummy behavior around the time of the BetOnSports STIFF and their royal screwing of their own members with the "Rookie Project."

They repeatedly lied to their members faces, pretending to be a friend while trying to pick their pockets. They sunk themselves and they deserved to be sunk.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

BBD is the biggest loser in gambling forum history. And there's a lot of losers on gambling forums.

And I'm not talking about money.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Roberto doesn't care much anymore about the place, but still finds time to slam his old buddy.

Ken Weitzner revealed - Heath Ledger’s Joker living Alter Ego
    By Roberto Castiglioni - Publisher
    Friday, January 23, 2009

Printer Friendly

Email a Friend

RSS Feeds
    Font Size: A
    A
    A
    A

Almost everyone fell in love with Heath Ledger’s interpretation of the Joker in the motion picture The Dark Knight, however very few are aware that a person like the Joker really exists. His name is Ken Weitzner, he owns and runs a sports betting chat board called eog.com. Almost all aficionados of sports betting chat rooms and posting forums know Ken Weitzner. He first became popular when he got his first chat board off the ground.
    Unlike other sports betting sites The Prescription soon became known as a colourful posting forum where gossip, drama and personal insults broadcast every day.
    Ken Weitzner is the creator and mastermind of the formula behind the chat room’s success, which happens to be nothing else than the exact mirror of his complex and devilish personality.
    Just like Heath Ledger’s Joker in the Dark Knight, Ken Weitzner doesn’t plan, he just “does things”, ably staying on top of the latest wave to hit his virtual stretch of beach.
    Weitzner has no moral boundaries or regrets. His undisclosed love for money is the trigger behind everything he thinks or does.
    Just like Heath Ledger’s diabolic character, Weitzner is normally perceived as a vicious sociopath while in reality he’s far more dangerous than that because his true nature is perfectly disguised by his humble appearance, false modesty and personal charm.
    The Joker “does things” because he hates planners. Ken Weitzner “does things” because he is incapable to plan, too busy pursuing money in pure Machiavelli’s spirit... "The end justifies the means".
    The other similarity between Heath Ledger’s fictional character of The Joker and Ken Weitzner’s sadly real persona is their insatiable ego. They both need never ending crowds’ attention, regardless if it is of fans or enemies.
    Heath Ledger’s Joker builds momentum through physical cruelty Ken Weitzner gathers attention by means of psychological abuse.
    “Ken literally broke my heart” Weitzner’s business partner told me years ago after Ken launched his new venture, Eye on Gambling, weeks after having sold his stake in The Prescription.
    The ex partner’s distress was genuine, his feelings hurt by what he pictured as the mother of all betrayals.
    It wasn’t about the money, it wasn’t about Weitzner launching a site identical to the one he quit, and it wasn’t about him promoting his new site to the same members of the posting forum he had just sold.
    It was about Ken swearing on his loved ones’ head he wasn’t going to start any website in the immediate or near future.
    It is a fact that the secret behind Weitzner’s success lays in his enemies rather than his friends.
    He carefully and meticulously nurtures his haters knowing that they are the ones who keep him under the spotlight thus fuelling his thriving ego.
    Unable to keep friends because of his lack of moral boundaries, obsessed by the accumulation of money as main goal in life, Weitzner magnified his weakness and turned it into strength and key to success.
    His natural predisposition to betray isn’t a sign of evilness; there is no evil intention when he hurts someone’s deepest feelings but rather the mean to glorify his ego by lining up a constant army of haters, the only way he knows to avoid psychological castration deriving from being ignored.
    Just like Heath Ledger’s character of The Joker, Ken Weitzner is paradoxically kept alive and thriving by his own fiercest haters, far too stupid to understand that turning the lights off would suffice in shutting the devil down

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-30-15 at 01:31 PM. Reason: image does not exist

daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is that what out of work moderators do..... make dozens of posts at other forums to let them know they are free agents in need of work?

Mudcat

Roberto only wishes his own scheming and weaseling had resulted in the success the SHRINK has had. They are peas in a pod. But the SHRINK has been (much, much) better at it.

Roberto comes across as a bitter idiot and obviously, looking at the stuff he has done, a major hypocrite for trying to point fingers.

No class.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

i have only posted a little at TOW just to play in a contest a while back. I haven't posted there in a while but i got this crazy e-mail the other day.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I never even look at other sites and have no clue what urls' are anymore to them.

Maybe it is a ghost at Tow

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

http://towforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39

lol read how many posts he made just yesterday. BBD I feel for you bud.

daggerkobe

BBD may have to get a job in the real world. No board is hiring except SBR.

BBD the oldest drive thru cashier at McD's.

Mudcat

Funny to see that Dan has copied his list of mirror sites over there. For his 50K posts (or however many) at SBR, that is the one thing I remember of substance.

I realize people want to turn him into a saint or martyr now that he's off the payroll but really, mainly what he did was create a lot of noise-for-the-sake-of-noise. And the mirror site list.

It's all downhill from there.

jjgold

Danny is a mod there, he got hired yesterday.

GL Danny

AgainstAllOdds
    From the Villas to world #1
    AgainstAllOdds's Avatar Become A Pro!

So that means he did not actually "retire" from SBR - More than likely he was forced out and choose to retire with some dignity. Sbr administration ****ing lies straight to our faces.

Unreal.

jjgold

AAO maybe you can be a mod there too, I can make some calls for you and maybe get you $100 a month.

AAO do not make a big issue out of this, drop it now.

I think if you pursue this you might get in over your head.

Danny retired

AgainstAllOdds

jj,

Alot of things dont add up here.Why would Dan retire and then go join another forum as a mod? There is something more to this story and I will go through hell or highwater to get to the bottom of it.

SBR can try to bury this is they want, but unless they can ban 1,000,000 proxies...The truth will come out.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by AgainstAllOdds View Post
    So that means he did not actually "retire" from SBR - More than likely he was forced out and choose to retire with some dignity. Sbr administration ****ing lies straight to our faces.

Unreal.

It's simple. He was fired for being a racist piece of shit.

daggerkobe

Its obvious BBD was pushed out, unless the special project he cited as his reason for leaving was to become a mod at a dying/dead forum.

If SBR did fire BBD then

BBD instigated too much shit during the elections and afterwards to be an effective mod. Wish him the best at the cemetary errrrr TOW.

fiveteamer
    Sweet berry wine!!!
    fiveteamer's Avatar Become A Pro!

did danny have to sign a Non-disclosure agreement?

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

jjgold

Lets bury this story right now

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

JJ is getting really upset here AAO. It might be best to let it rest before he completely loses it.

tullamore
    tullamore's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Lets bury this story right now
    JJ, did you force BBD out?

AgainstAllOdds

Bread, JJ and Danny were very good friends. Im surprised JJ doesnt stick up for him.

Unreal.

Anyway Bread...This is what Im working on...

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Quote Originally Posted by Bread View Post
    JJ is getting really upset here AAO. It might be best to let it rest before he completely loses it.
    that's odd? JJ was always calling BBD out. JJ flip flops so much in posts from hour to hour. day to day, week to week , etc. etc., he can't keep up with who he likes and doesn't like.

12 Last