Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

What's The Most Violent Thing You Did After Your Team Lost?

After Joe Montana and the Kansas City Chiefs beat the Oilers in the NFL playoffs in 1993, I threw my son's baby walker across the room and broke a wheel. Luckily he was not in it at the time.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Broke a tv

I actually have a video in the archives demonstrating what happens when you get angry and have a fight with your wife..yeh a tv is involved

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

lately? prob was pleased that I cashed a bet on the other side... full degen these days, losing all sense of fandom.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I usualy just do push ups to failure. Record is 78. It works for me.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Punched myself the head repeatedly after udinese scored 2 goals in extra time to break my under bet.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    Punched myself the head repeatedly after udinese scored 2 goals in extra time to break my under bet.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

pushed down a small child
    pointed my gun at someone

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Im a Cleveland sports fan,I usually brutally abuse my liver.Ill probably die of a hard liver,thats what killed my dad and my granddad.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

drank in excess and smashed bottles, a vaccum cleaner, other various household items, started a fire in our backyard, after the pats lost the superbowl in '07...quite destructive

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

Years ago I threw an empty mug across the room which bounced off a closet door (putting a dent in the wood) and bounced back across the room towards me.

I just stared at it, not believing that it was still in one piece, and then just cracked up laughing and was fine again.
    Last edited by Maniac; 12-21-11 at 04:29 PM.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Good Stuff

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

threw barstool across the bar
    broke room mates knose (ending friendship)
    threw cell phone against wall shattering it
    cursed out my mom and sister

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Broke my Directv remote control and putting a whole in the living room wall in the process, after losing a big NBA bet that lost because of a turnover buzzer beater that came beyond half court. I was still a fresh two years into gambling and didn't handle bad beats well. Now, I'll either toss the pillow around a few times and yell out like a psychopath or drink a ton of beer.

jjaycuny
    jjaycuny's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9434

http://bustedcoverage.com/2011/12/20...-packers-loss/

Green Bay fan chokes daughter after they lose.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

A buddy of mine threw away all off his betting shit. Computer, notes, tv, video games, horse racing books,vcr, etc. you should have seen the dumpster divers that day. A week later he said "I wish I had not done that" and was at it again.

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

Just remembered this as well, which probably fits in well here.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

A foot thru a glass coffee table. I was sick of that fuking table anyway.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Broke windows, broke a door, broke a tv not all after my team lost. But after i loss a big bet haven't beat on the dog or anything like that. Usually i go out to the shed alot of stuff to break out there.

Scoobdog24
    Scoobdog24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3765

Broke off engagement with my fiance because she put the other teams hat on after the game, then fought two of my good friends.

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Holes in the wall and destroyed remote. That was way before I even started betting money.

tripp
    tripp's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahah good shit.

I don't get violent when I lose since I'm not psycho. Love good stories about those who are though.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

people have a team

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Killed a drifter.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Logged on to SBR and acted like a total ass!

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Not sure if this counts but I was playing a tournament on Bodog late one night and I was only about 50 away from the money when I got caught up in a huge pot for all my chips. Guy hits a miracle card on the river to out flush me. It was late so I was the only one downstairs so for some reason i took all my clothes off. I was so pissed i wasn't sure what else to do. The funniest thing was my wife had just walked down stairs as she sees me butt naked staring at my computer screen. Very akward moment bc it was really hard for me to explain why I was in this spot.

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    Not sure if this counts but I was playing a tournament on Bodog late one night and I was only about 50 away from the money when I got caught up in a huge pot for all my chips. Guy hits a miracle card on the river to out flush me. It was late so I was the only one downstairs so for some reason i took all my clothes off. I was so pissed i wasn't sure what else to do. The funniest thing was my wife had just walked down stairs as she sees me butt naked staring at my computer screen. Very akward moment bc it was really hard for me to explain why I was in this spot.
    Actually.. Laughing.. Out.. Loud!!!

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

stored all 8 of my mutts in uncle richie's toolshed for a month
    lit myself on fire one time

Thunder Gulch
    Thunder Gulch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I smashed a pair of binoculars on the ground in the parking lot. They shattered into 1000 pieces.

luvtogamble
    luvtogamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5459

have broken several remotes at different times and luckly when I threw them at the tv I missed it every time and hit the wall.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I have smashed quite a few cell phones against the wall. I punched a hole in the wall. Yelled FUKKKKKKKK , thought about smashing my tv but i didn't do it.

Actually come to think about it. When I was in college my favorite team was the San Francisco Giants and I don't even think I had money on the game .. but when Pudge Rodgriguez held on to the ball when JT Snow tried to take him out at home plate and it ended the Giants season. This kid got in my face and yelled some shit to rub in ..

So I run out in the hall way and kick the water fountain straight off the wall! Just completely knocked it off the hinges and then I run back in my room. I come out like 30 minutes later and my RA was standing there like WTF! lol

I am learning to resist the urge though. I am really getting better at controling my self. I usually think about doing something crazy and then 2 seconds pass i take a deep breath and decide not to break my stuff.

I guess the older I get i am starting to be more matrue.

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

When the Pats lost in '07 I threw a glass across the room (it exploded with an awesome display), then kicked and destroyed a baby stroller (thank God there was no baby in it), punched and cracked the glass on the door (my hand as well) then stormed out and broke my hand up a little more on a brick wall.

Then I disappeared for about 3 hours (walking around with a bloody hand) which included chasing a guy on a bike who taunted me and hitting a passing car with a rock because they said go Giants.

Anyway I am much calmer now, I just yell profanities at the screen, slobber and maybe drool a bit.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

I joined the KKK because the ref who blew the call was black, even though every player on the court was black too.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

worst thing i did was break my moms candy dish. first thing i saw just grabbed the rooster_eater and threw it on the ground. glass every-where. blamed it on the dog though.

poloyol
    poloyol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

just yesterday the Hawks scored 2 goals in the last 2 mins to screw up my under wager,to top it all off they were up 4-1 and scored with 15 secs remaining to make it 5-1...i just stared at the tv without blinking for a minute in disbelief.It was hilarious...just before my wife went to bed i told that i was going to withdraw a large amount.

Siddhartha Arya
    Siddhartha Arya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

I yelled on my customers and lost some business when TV news anchor declared that Manchester City has given Manchester United a once-in-70 years kind of doing.

12 Last