BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Name the biggest turn off a woman you are with can do to kill your libido?

Should be some funny stories out there?

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Stinky honey pot.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy, excel, and SmackdownV

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Use her teeth

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tell me she understands a Brent Crude post.
    Points Awarded:

Djstucky gave MartinBlank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: yisman, shari91, and harlee71

dondude
    dondude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3430

Miss shaving a nasty patch oh hair

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

So was in college seen this girl in the cafe who had a great ass wanted it so bad. Went up to her to talk and found out we were both from Ny had a lot in common I asked if she wanted to catch a movie back at my dorm later she agreed. So were watching the movie on my bed I go for the touching of the body slightly you know to give her the hint, like a smut bucket she bites. Were kissing and she starts to blow me everything was great until I went to pull down her shorts.

I never smelt such a horrible smell from anything and I mean literally anything ever before. And it was coming from her pu$$y, so I'm still kinda into it I'm thinking maybe this $hit will die down I start to finger her it just makes the smell worst and worst. I seriously couldn't believe this was coming from her so she fire back to suck me and as she's looking down I slip a finger to my nose to smell no lie I almost vomit on shorties head. At this point my Dick goes limper than Elton John at a strip club. She trying to revive it I just couldn't do it. I've never had the smell be so bad I couldn't perform like that plus I couldn't get the smell off my finger or out my room for weeks real talk. My friends would come over and ask wtf that was nothing would get the smell out. I swear on anything this is a real documentation of what happen Smh one of the worst experiences ever.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mminkovski

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

brat kids.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

not a big fan of a lot of hair in my face...especially cold wet hair... i like sex in and after the shower, but i cant stand the wet hair dangling all in my face...its an instant turn off for me...

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

a chick farting is a major turnoff

id prefer to think that any broad im with never takes shits

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Speak

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    So was in college seen this girl in the cafe who had a great ass wanted it so bad. Went up to her to talk and found out we were both from Ny had a lot in common I asked if she wanted to catch a movie back at my dorm later she agreed. So were watching the movie on my bed I go for the touching of the body slightly you know to give her the hint, like a smut bucket she bites. Were kissing and she starts to blow me everything was great until I went to pull down her shorts.

I never smelt such a horrible smell from anything and I mean literally anything ever before. And it was coming from her pu$$y, so I'm still kinda into it I'm thinking maybe this $hit will die down I start to finger her it just makes the smell worst and worst. I seriously couldn't believe this was coming from her so she fire back to suck me and as she's looking down I slip a finger to my nose to smell no lie I almost vomit on shorties head. At this point my Dick goes limper than Elton John at a strip club. She trying to revive it I just couldn't do it. I've never had the smell be so bad I couldn't perform like that plus I couldn't get the smell off my finger or out my room for weeks real talk. My friends would come over and ask wtf that was nothing would get the smell out. I swear on anything this is a real documentation of what happen Smh one of the worst experiences ever.

I gotta know dude. (a) Are you black and/or was she black or hispanic?

(b) What college was this?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post
    Speak

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Thin lips kind of creep me out.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

This is true. Smelling like roadkill is definitely a performance dehancer. I have been in the same situation, nothing different, I can't relate.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Farts!

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

mrs milwaukee turning on the lights - SCARY!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: aggieshawn

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

One time this girl smelled like big mac secret sauce. horrible horrible memories

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Asking if I'm done yet while blowing me.

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

There's something about the stench of a rotten box that sticks on you for days the way no other smell can, regardless of how many times you try to scrub and shower it off.

Another big turnoff for me is when I'm doing a girl doggystyle and catch a whiff of ass.

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

It depends on the girl.

I'd let a thin hottie get away with a lot more than a chubby girl. I can picture hot girls taking a shit and it doesn't turn me off that much, but when I picture a fat girl taking a shit, it's disgusting.

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Fart/Throw-Up when you're messing around! Throwing up happens after drinking, farting happens after Taco Bell haha

The Hot Pepper
    The Hot Pepper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude I haven't laughed so hard for ages, I am almost all in tears LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

-dark hair on forearms

-noticeable hair on face other than eyelashes and eyebrows

- bad breath is HUGE turnoff

-floppy b00bs

- any visible nose hair at any point. (even if a one time deal) is an automatic disqualifier
    Last edited by TheLock; 12-21-11 at 02:48 PM.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

HUGH bush is not acceptable as well

Waxed or trimmed REAL close

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post

I gotta know dude. (a) Are you black and/or was she black or hispanic?

(b) What college was this?

a. Yes I am and she was also b. Pittsburgh

It was nasty man what drove me crazy is she act like she couldn't smell it like u live with that thing everyday you have to know it does. If i was a girl and my thing banged like that I wouldn't open my legs lmao seriously that's how rotten it was. Second thing that screwed me up was she added me as a friend on Fb awhile after school and it said she got married God bless that man he must have no sense of smell at all or his nose doesn't work properly for whatever reason lol.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

knocking on backdoor and she poops when you pull out.

KnucklesAUS
    KnucklesAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

refusing ATM

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Chimneyfish View Post
    There's something about the stench of a rotten box that sticks on you for days the way no other smell can, regardless of how many times you try to scrub and shower it off.

Another big turnoff for me is when I'm doing a girl doggystyle and catch a whiff of ass.
    That's automatic. You are already back there with the tailpipe.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

ask me to wear a rubber

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Bad breath, and a boney ass.

Bad breath is obvious, but a boney ass is like having sex with elbows. Horrendous experience for myself.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

lmao @ this thread..

what kind of women do you people find?

goodness...
    Points Awarded:

Stelio Kontos gave ebbearsfb1 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

chicks with dicks

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

a. Yes I am and she was also b. Pittsburgh

It was nasty man what drove me crazy is she act like she couldn't smell it like u live with that thing everyday you have to know it does. If i was a girl and my thing banged like that I wouldn't open my legs lmao seriously that's how rotten it was. Second thing that screwed me up was she added me as a friend on Fb awhile after school and it said she got married God bless that man he must have no sense of smell at all or his nose doesn't work properly for whatever reason lol.

reminds me of an old joke:

an old lady goes to the doctor, says i fart all the time but it doesn't make a sound and i can't smell it.
    doctor gives her some pills, she comes back a week later.

old lady says, my farts still don't make a sound but now they smell like shit!
    doctor says, ok those pills worked on your sense of smell now let's work on your hearing

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

So was in college seen this girl in the cafe who had a great ass wanted it so bad. Went up to her to talk and found out we were both from Ny had a lot in common I asked if she wanted to catch a movie back at my dorm later she agreed. So were watching the movie on my bed I go for the touching of the body slightly you know to give her the hint, like a smut bucket she bites. Were kissing and she starts to blow me everything was great until I went to pull down her shorts. I never smelt such a horrible smell from anything and I mean literally anything ever before. And it was coming from her pu$$y, so I'm still kinda into it I'm thinking maybe this $hit will die down I start to finger her it just makes the smell worst and worst. I seriously couldn't believe this was coming from her so she fire back to suck me and as she's looking down I slip a finger to my nose to smell no lie I almost vomit on shorties head. At this point my Dick goes limper than Elton John at a strip club. She trying to revive it I just couldn't do it. I've never had the smell be so bad I couldn't perform like that plus I couldn't get the smell off my finger or out my room for weeks real talk. My friends would come over and ask wtf that was nothing would get the smell out. I swear on anything this is a real documentation of what happen Smh one of the worst experiences ever.
    LMAO! I can relate to this. Since I'm a soldier, I've still strapped on the helmet and gone as long as I could. I couldn't stop the heaving though. Almost threw up on the girl's back. Went limp dick and pulled my pants up and got the **** outta there

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I will never touch a fukkin woman after reading this thread

Fuk that

Sticking my fukkin manican real hard

123 Last