robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by BroDog73 View Post
    Sorry guys, didn't take a pic of my wife shitting the bed. I wouldn't be married anymore if I did! Believe it if you want, doesn't matter to me. Maybe I was wrong, it sounds like this is a turn on to some!
    Are you a fecophiliac?

BroDog73
    BroDog73's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    So she pisses on you? You know that is urine, right?

Anybody that thinks female ejaculation is urine needs a class in sex ed! Sorry dude, comes from a different gland, the Skene's gland, not the urethra.
    Last edited by BroDog73; 12-22-11 at 09:40 PM.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

fart

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

smoke

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    smoke

You're right, that's worse

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

leave skid marks in the toilet

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by BroDog73 View Post
    My wife's a squirter. I've mentioned this before. I am lucky, she cums really hard, all the time. One time, a little too hard. We got done, I rolled over to get up and had something stuck to my ass. While she was cumming so hard, she shit the bed. Couple little pepples came out! For most, this is prolly a pretty big turnoff! For me, I felt like a fukking man! This was 10 yrs ago. I've been trying to get her to shit the bed since!
    Yep... this does happen. Had a girl once... just banged her on the floor... she's all into it... all of a sudden I look down at there's a small ball of poop on the floor right where I was hammering her missionary. We were so into it... I just kept on doing it... trying to dodge the ball of poop from my knees etc. I kind of felt bad for her. We were all finished getting our clothes back on... and she's pretending not to notice. I guess girls get so excited from sex they poop? Never called her back.

Sad thing is... I had to pick up her poop...

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    So was in college seen this girl in the cafe who had a great ass wanted it so bad. Went up to her to talk and found out we were both from Ny had a lot in common I asked if she wanted to catch a movie back at my dorm later she agreed. So were watching the movie on my bed I go for the touching of the body slightly you know to give her the hint, like a smut bucket she bites. Were kissing and she starts to blow me everything was great until I went to pull down her shorts.

I never smelt such a horrible smell from anything and I mean literally anything ever before. And it was coming from her pu$$y, so I'm still kinda into it I'm thinking maybe this $hit will die down I start to finger her it just makes the smell worst and worst. I seriously couldn't believe this was coming from her so she fire back to suck me and as she's looking down I slip a finger to my nose to smell no lie I almost vomit on shorties head. At this point my Dick goes limper than Elton John at a strip club. She trying to revive it I just couldn't do it. I've never had the smell be so bad I couldn't perform like that plus I couldn't get the smell off my finger or out my room for weeks real talk. My friends would come over and ask wtf that was nothing would get the smell out. I swear on anything this is a real documentation of what happen Smh one of the worst experiences ever.
    I feel for you brother

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

thread is full of lulz

HellSpawn
    HellSpawn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I always preform the fingering test first... if any wierd smell comes out I just let her blow me till I *** and just tell her to GTFO, simple

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

definitely dumped a girl for taking a nasty shitt in my house before.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

HUGH hands are major turn off. HUGH feet too

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    So was in college seen this girl in the cafe who had a great ass wanted it so bad. Went up to her to talk and found out we were both from Ny had a lot in common I asked if she wanted to catch a movie back at my dorm later she agreed. So were watching the movie on my bed I go for the touching of the body slightly you know to give her the hint, like a smut bucket she bites. Were kissing and she starts to blow me everything was great until I went to pull down her shorts.

I never smelt such a horrible smell from anything and I mean literally anything ever before. And it was coming from her pu$$y, so I'm still kinda into it I'm thinking maybe this $hit will die down I start to finger her it just makes the smell worst and worst. I seriously couldn't believe this was coming from her so she fire back to suck me and as she's looking down I slip a finger to my nose to smell no lie I almost vomit on shorties head. At this point my Dick goes limper than Elton John at a strip club. She trying to revive it I just couldn't do it. I've never had the smell be so bad I couldn't perform like that plus I couldn't get the smell off my finger or out my room for weeks real talk. My friends would come over and ask wtf that was nothing would get the smell out. I swear on anything this is a real documentation of what happen Smh one of the worst experiences ever.
    LOL at the line "i almost vomit on shorties head"

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    leave skid marks in the toilet
    why do they do that?

stevegreazy
    stevegreazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

i was penetrating around with this one girl and started taking her shirt off. i get her bra off and the actual nipple itself was fine and dandy but uf you looked a little right of the areola it was like a huge penetrating skin tag or something. dont know how to actually describe it but believe me it was nasty looking.

still hit it from the back though

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

one of the worst turn offs is when you are doing 69 and she rips ass right in your face

stevegreazy

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    one of the worst turn offs is when you are doing 69 and she rips ass right in your face
    thats just rude

stevegreazy

i want to hear from a womans stand point...
    so shari or another female poster, whats the biggest turnoff a guy can do to kill the mood?

PanamaBrad
    PanamaBrad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

man hands, smoke, tuna aroma

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Two words: ROBIN BOX!!!

For those of you who haven't read my definition of RB, scroll up to read SBRMan23's experience; that, my friends, was "Robin Box" in detail.....

(a vajayjay that smells like a robin -- yes, the bird -- that's been lying there dead in your yard for three f'n days...........)
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 03-26-15 at 09:44 AM.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Tells.me "she doesn't do" certain things

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    damn so this dude's wife pisses on him AND takes dumps on him??? DAMN that is pretty intense bro

dogger lets get some pics on up in here bro

not hating, I'm just saying, I mean damn, you REALLY get down into it, you dig?

your old lady be pissing on you and like sh*ttin in the bed with you? that real and GULLY son

First 123