MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can anyone imagine what those apology letters to Shari, Lou and John from TTW were like?

Can you imagine the begging, the pleading---he was probably ready to become completely unhinged.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Can anyone imagine what those apology letters to Shari, Lou and John from TTW were like?

Can you imagine the begging, the pleading---he was probably ready to become completely unhinged.
    Kind of sends a bad message....sets the bar just a tad higher for the next time someone goes bonkers. Kudos for Mod's and SBR for having as much patience as they do with some people....they take alot of crap. Not sure I would be as "understanding" as they are

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Good to see TT back! BTW he knows his stuff when it comes to training. Always laughed when I used to see these bodybuilders acting tough 99% can't fight for sh*t. I would take on a bodybuilder as opposed to a true powerlifter every day of the week and twice on sunday! Vote for TT

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

only about 1 paragraph of that is not mine , but either way, glad to be back. blocking fartin martin i shoot blanks and dr stale will make sbr even better.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post

No begging, they wanted me back but i did say I appologize even though i still don't know what i did to be banned and no response from sbr on it.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    No begging, they wanted me back but i did say I appologize even though i still don't know what i did to be banned and no response from sbr on it.
    Post proof of them wanting yo back?

Seriously though what kind of animal wipes their ass with a towel? The state of the toilet in that photo I would not even let my dog near it

MartinBlank

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    They WANTED you back?

That's like wanted an ice pick in the eye socket. Who would WANT that?

Perhaps, you should ask John W to adopt you. Because that has to be a first of some kind.

MartinBlank

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Post proof of them wanting yo back?

Seriously though what kind of animal wipes their ass with a towel? The state of the toilet in that photo I would not even let my dog near it
    My favorite line is when Fatty suggested his toilet is clean.

Meanwhile, the toilet is stained, full of piss, with a towel full of feces on the floor.

He's just a disgusting human being. Can you imagine how pathetic this guy's life is?

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Good to see TT back! BTW he knows his stuff when it comes to training. Always laughed when I used to see these bodybuilders acting tough 99% can't fight for sh*t. I would take on a bodybuilder as opposed to a true powerlifter every day of the week and twice on sunday! Vote for TT
    What about a conditioner bodybuilder who's also trained wing tsun street fighter? Listen to the fukkin e-twink, tryin 2 b bout his business. I may only be 235 but ive taken out more than 1 guy the size of TT and bigger...You'd be surprised what a damaged trachea can do...Fukkin wannabe...

First 123