Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1857

Side action..

My Slut on the side broke up with me tonight. It hurts man she called me out on like every fukkin insecurity I have. This chick didn't even know I am married said I am a drunk and a gambler who is a big loser in life.... Anyone else in a loveless married and get burried by some slut on the side. damn I can't even cheat right... cuts like a knife I know I am trash.... Anyone swing a good piece on the side without the wife knowing and able to handle the guilt and not get caught? I need to re evaluate my whole fukking life.... I am so low right now cant pick a winner to save my life either..salt in the wounds.
    Last edited by Delicious; 12-19-11 at 11:38 PM.

Delicious

Edit.. Nevermid I was drunk please just delete thisl I dnot share my buisiness. Sorry for waisting time. Thje whole point of a slut on the side is that yuou don't care. FK I don't care. move alonge.

Delicious

So I am a little drunk tonight. pleas e don't bash me for posting here. I will make it up to anyone interested. instead of depositing im my bet islald account I intendt to buy a hooker off of back page and take picture maybe make a video. this could be pretty solid. tell me what to get black, white, asian, only chicks though. this will be fellas. gonna get a cheap hotel down the street where I banged that slut and degrade some job starved single mom desperate to pay rent and buy christmas for her kids.. wish me luck best idea in a while.

Coachep
    Coachep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1249

How about you stop digging yourself deeper into that hole of self hate and take a minute to fix some of the broken shit in your life. Take a month to stop drinking, gambling, and screwing around. Maybe eat healthy and start working out. Hopefully you'll gain some clarity that will help you develop something positive in your life..