acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

Just ended relation with GF

Hi guys, I dont know if I should write this or not, but I think it will help me.

I just ended a relation with my GF and she is now seeing another guy.

I am so hurt, and I feel like I was a joke,

I was helping this girl, I was always there to help her.

I gave her money when she crashed he so she could fix it.

I bought her a really expensive X-Mas present.

I feel really depressed and desperate.

I cant sleep, cant think, cant work.

I just want to end it...

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I know the feel brah. But if she is NOW seeing another guy, how long ago did she already knew this guy? I'm not trying to rub it in, but sluts just wanna slut. I'm here for you brah, I know the feel.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you ended it why do you care what she does?

acarmelo1

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    If you ended it why do you care what she does?
    I just want to stop feeling like I am feeling right now, dont know how to do it.
    I am feeling like shit right now.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I'm guessing he ended it bc the other dude is balls deep in her
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave firehoyt 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

move on bro, do something else that will ease the pain. You gotta love your self first before loving someone and time will heal your pain. One more thing too, post your plays with units so we can at least fade your plays and make some dough.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well then let her know you were wrong and you still love her,you will feel a lot better no matter what the outcome is.........

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 513

get to know some new women

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

OP, is there a memory that the both of you guys shared that can remind her of you? If so, remind her. It worked for me.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Perfect time for a hooker and blow.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go get a refund for that Christmas gift and go all-in on something, it will either help or make you want to beat up a midget ... Choice B ain't that bad just for fun anyway.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

The only thing to do is learn from the experience and seek a better woman when you're capable of doing so. You fall down (it's not your fault-only in choosing her), you get right back up there and find someone that wants to be with you exclusively and appreciates what you do. It takes time, it's frustrating, but it is what it is. If you're a worthy person, it will happen when you least expect it. If it doesn't happen soon enough, go on a dating site and make it happen.

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

The best thing is to talk about it to someone other than SBR i.e a close friend/relative. That will really help because they will provide you with much needed support and re-assurance. Chin-up my homeboy.

thangster0
    thangster0's Avatar Become A Pro!

Winning some money might help

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

get a hooker and release on her .

problem solved

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Carmelo-

How old are you, pal? And how old is the girl?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

i know the feeling man, was with a girl for 6 years and then after we broke up she was already with another guy and they got married less than a year later. obviously this girl of yours couldnt appreciate all the thing you did for her and think of this as a blessing in disguise because it will only give u the chance to find a girl who is 20x better than this one
    Points Awarded:

SlickRick1382 gave ThaWoj 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Fukk her sister
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MTek, and Thunder Gulch

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

I think most of us on here are in agreement that you just need to forget that Ho. Take all the crap she ever bought you and/or you have for her ( ex: christmas gifts) and get your money back or sell those items. Take that money and spend it on yourself or put it with your gambling money. It ain't worth messing up your life because of this skank. Are ya heartbroken, sure, but man ya gotta move on. Getting over heatache doesn't happen overnight, but you just have to keep on trucking and soon you'll be back in the game pounding some other lady. There are plenty of other women out there for ya.

mcbaseball10
    mcbaseball10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1905

She appears to have a need to be taken care of. She probably doesn't care about this guy but needs somebody so she can be pampered like you did for her. There is a reason why you ended things with her. You need to avoid emotional ups and downs such as drinking and gambling for awhile. Get into the gym or find something that takes your mind off of everything for a little while. Good luck ac, you've always been a good sport.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Carmelo it will take time but you will get over it

Treat yourself to a couple high end hookers in the meantime

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

carmelo let it go man, cant keep dwelling on it. broads are a dime a dozen

agree with bronxer, u need at least two hookers in next 48 hours.

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I cqant post what I posted

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

Keep your head up man. Just got out of a 5 year relationship so I know how you're feeling. If she's already seeing another guy then forget her. Maybe one day she'll realize the mistake she made but move on for now

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

If somehow you could watch them fukk

the pain will go away

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Don't sweat this broad.

A year from now you'll look back and see how trivial it is.

Get in the gym, eat 6 small meals a day, create a Plenty of Fish profile and go get yourself some STRANGE, son

#rally

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

You are depressed and this is a tough time of year to shake a bout of depression.

Seems to me depression either gets worse or better, it doesn't just slowly improve like a cold. You can make it worse by gambling and drinking(including weed).

You can improve dramatically by getting involved and just submerging yourself in your favorite (healthy) hobby. Maybe its fishing, golf, bowling, building models, watching classic movies, writing letters, downloading concerts or a gazillion others. Also, keep your environment clean by hook or crook. When guys get depressed many times the dishes pile up and the car gets neglected along with the laundry. With a few bucks you can run your laundry to a wash n fold and have them do it, spin into a Washtub and get the car super clean and call a maid service and get your house spotless...all for around $140. Its all part of staying positive and not letting this drag you down.
    Points Awarded:

SlickRick1382 gave SBR_John 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

Fukk her. Move on go bang 5 broads. She's not worth it.

Kav
    Kav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

been in the same boat with the same type of ho bag, fukk these bitches. what i did was party hard with my boys and stay busy. THE THING THAT WAS THE BEST THOUGH! that would help you get out of this feeling! is talking to every hot girl that you think was hot and i met some cool women and banged some too, its easy to meet other women.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

CARMELO GET A F-CKING GRIP ON YOURSELF DO YOU REALLY THINK KILLING YOURSELF WOULD SOLVE ANYTHING RELATIONSHIPS END EVERY DAY YOUR JUST LUCKY YOU GOT OUT BEFORE KIDS WERE INVOLVED AND YOUR PAYING CHILD SUPPORT FOR 20 YEARS.DONT LOOK AT THIS DAY AS DEPRESSING COUNT YOUR BLESSING THAT THIS BROAD DIDNT TAKE YOU TO THE CLEANERS SHE IS OUT OF YOUR LIFE NOW MOVE ON.

CARMWLO YOUR NOT GOING THROUGH A MESSY DIVORCE,YOU DONT HAVE ANY KIDS WITH HER,SHE ISNT GOING TO TAKE YOU FOR EVERY PENNY YOU EVER MAKE,KID YOU GOT LUCKY NOW GO OUT AN CELEBRATE AND DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS KID HE IS WORRIED ABOUT AN EXPENSIVE CHRISTMAS PRESENT HE DOESNT EVEN REALIZE JUST HOW LUCKY HE GOT BY HER BREAKING UP TRUST ME CARMELO YOU GOT A BIG BREAK

JUST THINK IF YOU MARRIED HER AND SHE LEFT YOU AFTER A YEAR AND SAY YOU HAD A KID HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU THINK THAT WOULD HAVE COST YOU OVER THE NEXT 20 YEARS YOU GOT AWAY CHEAP

acarmelo1

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Carmelo- How old are you, pal? And how old is the girl?
    I am 24 and she is 22 I know we are young. This was my Fist Real GF, also first girl which I had sex with.

I know I need to get distracted, maybe play some video games, get a hooker like most of you said. Or just do exercise, but is really hard for me to stop thinking in this situation.

I appriciate all your comments.

RED
    RED's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by acarmelo1 View Post
    Hi guys, I dont know if I should write this or not, but I think it will help me.

I just ended a relation with my GF and she is now seeing another guy.

I am so hurt, and I feel like I was a joke,

I was helping this girl, I was always there to help her.

I gave her money when she crashed he so she could fix it.

I bought her a really expensive X-Mas present.

I feel really depressed and desperate.

I cant sleep, cant think, cant work.

I just want to end it...
    Just get mad about it, because you should. Remember you ended it for a reason. She treated you as a joke, and you are not anyones punch line so forget about her. Return her xmas present and by yourself something. She sounds like a real hillbilly, so just know you don't want to be with someone like that, your better then that slob you tried to help. Just be happy the head *************** of a hick is with someone else, you passed your slob head *************** off to someone else, she won't bother you that much, thats great!! Go out and just have random sex and you will forget all about whats her name. Smile bro it's a great day, you got free of the trailer park ho that would have made your life hell. You are better then that. Go find a nice girl that dose not need charity and help, go find a confident girl. You will be way better off.

ElCapitan
    ElCapitan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

When BEANTOWN speaks, people listen.

Always seeing the positive in everything. God bless him.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by acarmelo1 View Post
    I am 24 and she is 22 I know we are young. This was my Fist Real GF, also first girl which I had sex with.

I know I need to get distracted, maybe play some video games, get a hooker like most of you said. Or just do exercise, but is really hard for me to stop thinking in this situation.

I appriciate all your comments.
    keep your chin up. There is no easy way around it. You're going to feel like shit for quite a bit. For 6 months or more you are going to be like a Fuking on and off switch. One day you're going to wake up with a fuk the world I am better off without her attitude, the next day you're going to be sending drunk text messages telling her you miss her. This is shit that you need to be prepared for and talk yourself out of. Don't send the messages. Don't call her a slut or say anything negative to her at all. Just deal with the shitty 6-8 months like a man and then move on to the next girl. Even if she came back to you at this point all you would be able to think about is her banging and suking off the other dude. This is not easy and it is ok to be mad or upset, but whatever you do, don't kill yourself over a girl. Don't give her that pleasure for the rest of her life. She will always think about how she had so much power over you that you killed yourself. You have to value yourself over anything else. Go punch a punching bag and lift some weights. Run a few miles and eat a roast with some beef broth and veggies in it. Every move you make for the next 8 months make it to make yourself a better stronger you. Don't get caught sitting idly, because that's when the demons of the past come to take a bite out of your good time. Girls can change their emotions like night and day. More than likely she is using the other guy as a rebound, but don't even concern yourself with that. Just move on with your life. One day you will be able to look back and see that In the grand scheme of things this situation is trivial and not important. You will laugh about how you were so upset over a stupid girl. She will get fat and then you can laugh about how you dodged a bullet.

1234 ... Last