Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

one other idea is go kick that other dudes ass and she will take u back. women are like animals they flock to the alpha male

Matt1144
    Matt1144's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2854

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Perfect time for a hooker and blow.
    TRUTH

But on a more serious note...my girl and I split up almost 2 months ago and she's still on my mind all the time. It gets better though, trust me. Find someone you can talk to or distract yourself with other stuff. I know I personally will probably never stop loving her but I realize you can't let it kill you inside.

BOL man

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Women NEVER end a relationship unless there's something else lined up, no matter how SHITTY your relationship is. If you beat her, if you fight every night, she'll stay until she knows she can be with another man afterwards.

Whenever you're with a girl and she tells you she wants to be with you FOREVER, all it means is she has no other options RIGHT NOW!

If YOU ended it, you should have at least had something else lined up. Play it like the girls and you'll always end up ahead in the relationship game.

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    one other idea is go kick that other dudes ass and she will take u back. women are like animals they flock to the alpha male
    While this is true to some extent, from what I've noticed, it's only alpha females who flock to the alpha males.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5937

I just found this thread and gazed through most of the posts. Where is the pic?

Mattn3236
    Mattn3236's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man up this is a gamblers life if that is the worst that happened then ur good. Hit a 4 team, invest in 2 hookers and move on.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Quote Originally Posted by Sdotbold View Post

Wow griz, they didn't know she was ur girl right? What did u say to them? Or did u act like u didn't know her?
    they didnt know it was her when they eifle towered her... i lost composure and flipped out.

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16685

Dude pm us naked pics of her that should help mucho

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4943

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post
    Mocospace as well. But, I rate Cpixel better.
    You try datehookup or pof before? I've never heard of Cpixel or Mocospace...

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

You got your whole life still ahead of you this broad will be just a footnote of what is your life. You will meet many women in your life some good, some bad, and hopefully one great one! Life can be a rollercoaster at times as gamblers we all know this all too well. You win some, lose some, and sing the blues some best of luck to you and god speed!

mcbaseball10
    mcbaseball10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1905

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Yep, 24yo, you think your world is ending... 20 years from now losing a GF will be like scraping dog doo from your shoe My best advice: "Time heals all wounds"
    I was skimming and read it as "Tim heals all wounds"

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    this is a degen gambling forum.

The longest relationship most guys here have had is however long $50 could get them and chances are it finished with a happy ending.

You are asking the wrong people.
    not everyone. i was with a girl for 6 years until the bitch broke up with me. (i was 21 at the time)....the quote below actually and most likely explains why the bitch left...of course at the time i never thought of that. she got married less than a year later to another dude so now it REALLY makes sense what is written below...

Quote Originally Posted by Masu485 View Post
    Women NEVER end a relationship unless there's something else lined up, no matter how SHITTY your relationship is. If you beat her, if you fight every night, she'll stay until she knows she can be with another man afterwards.

Whenever you're with a girl and she tells you she wants to be with you FOREVER, all it means is she has no other options RIGHT NOW!

If YOU ended it, you should have at least had something else lined up. Play it like the girls and you'll always end up ahead in the relationship game.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Time will heal

move on keep telling yourself to move on

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

Hi guys, I went out for a while. Eat some chiken, and went to hard rock cafe. Now I am back at my place, feeling lonely. Got a sleeping pill, will take that in a few mins. I have read all comments so far, and I do appriciate all your advise. Especially the sane ones. I will try to get distraced, with work and school. just started a diet, and will try to work my way from there. Thanks SBR.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I feel your pain, brah. Some of us are here for you.

Mr. Peepers
    Mr. Peepers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    melo -
    i once dated this broad who was running around on me. she actually went to my dorm (was in college at the time), met two guys in the parking lot, and slept with them both.

at the same time. eiffel towered.

these guys took pictures and passed them around the dorm. one day we were drinking, telling sex stories, etc. next thing i know pictures get brought up of this whore they double teamed a few weeks back. it was my 'girlfriend'

i was heated. thought about a lot of things, including hurting her, hurting them, very upsetting. i was down for a while.
    fukking hell, true story? gl

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

every NORMAL man has this happen to them

not normal, dudes like brad pitt and the other end of the spectrum jj

u r not going to have some new pussy land in your lap while in this state

u must exercise and focus on work

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post
    I'm guessing he ended it bc the other dude is balls deep in her

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Me too bud.... Loved her but bad childhood always had to keep other men in her life.... Anyway e-beer on me

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Man you're still young and have a lot of things to look forward to. I understand she was your first real lady and it hurts for it end, but putting all of yourself into the relationship for it to be taken advantage of and pushed aside for another guy shortly after is bullshit. Maybe there were things you did or didn't do but that's not the problem. **** HER. She's a bitch. Talk about it with your family and friends but be sure to spend some time alone to learn from the relationship. We've all gone through it and we all know it's natural to feel like shit. You'll get through it and will be a better person for it. Stay up, man. We're pulling for you.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Every day will feel better as time goes on. Bad breaks are like bad beats, yes they hurt, but you still move on.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm sorry, Carmelo.

I'm done with her. You can have her back. I told her to take a shower before she left so she won't smell like my hot stuff.

(She might be a little looser and gappy-er when you get her back. I'm pretty big that way)

All the best.

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

I have been there man.
    All I can tell you is this: Life does get better. Life does go on. Just give it time, and focus on the good things in your life. You will meet another woman and she will make you forget you are sad.

I KNOW its painful right now......but......

This too shall pass.

Leo Bello
    Leo Bello's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Quote Originally Posted by acarmelo1 View Post
    Hi guys, I dont know if I should write this or not, but I think it will help me.

I just ended a relation with my GF and she is now seeing another guy.

I am so hurt, and I feel like I was a joke,

I was helping this girl, I was always there to help her.

I gave her money when she crashed he so she could fix it.

I bought her a really expensive X-Mas present.

I feel really depressed and desperate.

I cant sleep, cant think, cant work.

I just want to end it...
    Cheer up, chief. Gals are a dime-a-dozen. True story: Gotti, Sr., had a girlfriend; he wined and dined her, bought her diamonds, necklaces, earings, etc. Then they broke up. He sent one of his guys over to see the gal with the message, "John says you two are splits. He wants all the jewelry back—now! True story!

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

Hi guys, just woke up,skipped college. I feel very lonely. Have to go to work in 2 hours. will go out and drive for a while.

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

AC.... you have gotten alot of good feed back from alot of the SBR society. Don't dwell on this chick man, it's only hurting you more. Man forget the good times ya have had with her. Think of all the bad things about her you don't have to put up with anymore. Maybe she was a nagging girl, then again maybe she was a gold digger. Now you don't have to listen to her mouth or spend money on her anymore. Be happy that it ended now while you are still young and no kids. There are pleanty of other women out there and even hotter than your old girl that will come into your life. It's just a walk in the park man, and some times in that walk through the park some bird will crap on ya. What do ya do then, you cuss that bird and brush that crap off and keep on going. Sure you are pissed about that bird, but there is nothing you can do about it, just laugh it off and know that someday that bird will fly in front of a car and get whacked.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    You are depressed and this is a tough time of year to shake a bout of depression.

Seems to me depression either gets worse or better, it doesn't just slowly improve like a cold. You can make it worse by gambling and drinking(including weed).

You can improve dramatically by getting involved and just submerging yourself in your favorite (healthy) hobby. Maybe its fishing, golf, bowling, building models, watching classic movies, writing letters, downloading concerts or a gazillion others. Also, keep your environment clean by hook or crook. When guys get depressed many times the dishes pile up and the car gets neglected along with the laundry. With a few bucks you can run your laundry to a wash n fold and have them do it, spin into a Washtub and get the car super clean and call a maid service and get your house spotless...all for around $140. Its all part of staying positive and not letting this drag you down.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Dude, you're not exactly going to get Dr Phil quality advice on here. Don't give this broad the upper hand. Simply move on...to bigger and better things.

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11879

Don't let her know you even give a shit, it will fk with her head and she will probably come back to at least find out why you never came crawling.

ChuckyTheGoat

eiffel tower4706 up, 584 down
    A threesome with two guys and a girl, where one guy is hitting it from behind, and the other guy is getting a blow job. The guys are high-fiving over the girl to make the eiffel tower shape.
    Hey Matt, remember when we Eiffel towered Ruth?

ChuckyTheGoat

2.Eiffel Tower1401 up, 409 down
    a sexual act that requires 3 people. 2 guys, one chick, and 1 other unfortunate soul. The chick bends over and one guy takes her from behind, while the other puts it in her mouth and then the two guys give a high ten, giving the illusion of the Eiffel Tower. The unfortunate soul is there to take the picture. No one will believe you if you don't have the proof.
    Chad and Bob pulled off the Eiffel Tower with Beckie, while Trey, the unfortunate soul, took the picture.

ChuckyTheGoat

I use Eiffel Tower on all my teams to build teamwork and camaraderie. If a couple of my players start fighting, I'll grab the waterboy and tell him to bend over and start sucking until my players learn to work together as a team. When that high-five happens, I know it's all coming together.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

thanks chucky, i was just starting to let it fade from my memory. now, i remember vivdly again

First 12345 Last