ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

Quote Originally Posted by acarmelo1 View Post
    I am 24 and she is 22 I know we are young. This was my Fist Real GF, also first girl which I had sex with. I know I need to get distracted, maybe play some video games, get a hooker like most of you said. Or just do exercise, but is really hard for me to stop thinking in this situation. I appriciate all your comments.
    You'll be fine bro. My first real GF was a fukking nutjob and a whore. Things ended when she was banging some other guy. I was pretty fukked up about it for a while but now that I look back on it, i'm lucky i'm not with that psycho anymore. She ended up getting knocked up by that guy and has a kid now. You will move onto bigger and better things and women

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Sbr John. So fukin clever. Ac u live in panama. I'm sure there is no shortage of cuties down there. Honestly tho, without a girl u can concentrate on ur self a lot more which is something a lot of us guys in a relationship wish for sometimes. Strengthen ur mind and body first and foremost and everything else will fall into place.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26713

go out and have some fun get some new chick who will bang the living shit out of you. deep throat and suck you dry you will forget about this broad in no time and then think like this is what i was missing out on stay single and enjoy all the pussy u can get

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Hang in there Melo. Stop in chat, the chat crew will cheer you up. It's tough man, just need to grab the onions and move on, life keeps going.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

CARMELO WHENEVER I GET DEPRESSED I SIT IN THE FORUM AND WATCH RE-RUNS OF THE JJGOLD VIDEOS THEN I SAY TO MYSELF HEY THINGS ARENT THAT BAD I COULD BE THIS CLOWN

SO SIT BACK AND WATCH JJGOLD VIDEOS THIS WILL CHEER YOU UP

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Arcamelo, get on the phone or while at work, out drinking with your pals, wherever...start asking out every woman you find attractive. I have found break-ups are tougher when you have no where else to bury your bone besides the former hole.
    Best to you Man, it only gets better going forward.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I am 24 and she is 22 I know we are young. This was my Fist Real GF, also first girl which I had sex with.

I know I need to get distracted, maybe play some video games, get a hooker like most of you said. Or just do exercise, but is really hard for me to stop thinking in this situation.

I appriciate all your comments.
    I've been there brah. Don't get scared to try and meet new women. But a new female in your life is not the answer. I could tell that at the age of 24, you feel like you don't want to start over a new relationship. You're still young brah. Spend some time with friends, do things that you like to do. Spend time with yourself, brah. I'm serious. Get to know what you want brah. It's the only way to keep your mind busy.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    CARMELO WHENEVER I GET DEPRESSED I SIT IN THE FORUM AND WATCH RE-RUNS OF THE JJGOLD VIDEOS THEN I SAY TO MYSELF HEY THINGS ARENT THAT BAD I COULD BE THIS CLOWN SO SIT BACK AND WATCH JJGOLD VIDEOS THIS WILL CHEER YOU UP

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Best remedy is spending time with your friends and finding another woman to boink. Sitting around and moping about it wont make you feel any better. Get out, laugh, and find another woman (doesn't have to be serious...in fact, better if it's not.......but, get naked with a woman ASAP!).

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Go to the gym and start a vigorous workout routine. It will make your confidence go sky high.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Go to the gym and start a vigorous workout routine. It will make your confidence go sky high.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    The only thing to do is learn from the experience and seek a better woman when you're capable of doing so. You fall down (it's not your fault-only in choosing her), you get right back up there and find someone that wants to be with you exclusively and appreciates what you do. It takes time, it's frustrating, but it is what it is. If you're a worthy person, it will happen when you least expect it. If it doesn't happen soon enough, go on a dating site and make it happen.
    Hell yes, there are alot of sluts on dating websites.

ROFLcopter

Do those dating sites actually work? Which sites have the sluttiest girls?

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

You're only 22

Fukk her Pal...

Here's the truth...

This world is all about survival of the fittest, and right now you aint too "fit"...

Step your game up, get in shape, eat better, make better wagers, meet more people...

Do what I said above and you wont have to worry about people leaving you, they will have to worry about you leaving them...

Sad but true guy...

You have a lot of time...

Don't even stress off this broad...

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32811

I just want to stop feeling like I am feeling right now, dont know how to do it.
    I am feeling like shit right now.
    Liter of Jack, and a couple of grams of Peruvian marching powder should do the trick

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLcopter View Post
    Do those dating sites actually work? Which sites have the sluttiest girls?
    Cpixel...they have easy pu*sy there. But, watch out, there are alot of hoodrats on there.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Yep, 24yo, you think your world is ending...

20 years from now losing a GF will be like scraping dog doo from your shoe

My best advice: "Time heals all wounds"

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Mocospace as well. But, I rate Cpixel better.

ROFLcopter

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post
    Mocospace as well. But, I rate Cpixel better.
    Will check them out
    You've actually gotten ass from these sites?

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLcopter View Post
    Will check them out
    You've actually gotten ass from these sites?
    Yes, alot of young tail on there. Mostly women under 25 on there. Beware of the girls that say they are 18, some of them lie. But, the odds of you getting laid off Cpixel:

Get Laid -150

No Ass +115

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

We have all been through this my friend it is hard to accept when you find out someone who you thought was special turns out to be a slut whore and you realize that you wasted precious time of your life trying to develop a relationship with a whore. Learn from this mistake next time you find a girlfriend cheat on her every opportunity you get women are attracted to scumbags who sleep with other women so not only do you get to bang all kinds of whores but your stupid girlfriend will continue to hang around hoping to one day be your only girl. Don't by into that B.S. of girls are looking for a good man because the good guy gets left behind every time treat women like the whores they are

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Carmelo grab the onions and move on.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Women are a waste of time melo. Take the power away from the pussy. Just say no.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    We have all been through this my friend it is hard to accept when you find out someone who you thought was special turns out to be a slut whore and you realize that you wasted precious time of your life trying to develop a relationship with a whore. Learn from this mistake next time you find a girlfriend cheat on her every opportunity you get women are attracted to scumbags who sleep with other women so not only do you get to bang all kinds of whores but your stupid girlfriend will continue to hang around hoping to one day be your only girl. Don't by into that B.S. of girls are looking for a good man because the good guy gets left behind every time treat women like the whores they are
    Ditto.

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

Get another girl fa***t

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Work out. Hard.

Every day until the negative feelings go away.

Then when its time to move on for good, you are jackd and feel great.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

Nothing MDMA can't fix!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chilidog

JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Don't worry. When I am finished with her and the x-box you bought her, I will give her back. Stay positive.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

melo -
    i once dated this broad who was running around on me. she actually went to my dorm (was in college at the time), met two guys in the parking lot, and slept with them both.

at the same time. eiffel towered.

these guys took pictures and passed them around the dorm. one day we were drinking, telling sex stories, etc. next thing i know pictures get brought up of this whore they double teamed a few weeks back. it was my 'girlfriend'

i was heated. thought about a lot of things, including hurting her, hurting them, very upsetting. i was down for a while.

eventually i realized that you cant change what other people do or do not do, only thing you can worry about is the state of your own mind. take one night, cleanse the mind, get it all out. think about what you could have done differently, remember to use it as a learning expierience for next time.

the next day, get up, grab life by the horns, and focus on ending the day in a better place than where you started. dont worry about others, especially women.

good luck pal

JACK MATZ
    JACK MATZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2213

Gtl....gtl....gtl...gtl..!!!!!!!!

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Time heals all... nothing is going to help you right now but time.. in a few weeks you won't care anymore. Just ride it out, it gets better.

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    melo -
    i once dated this broad who was running around on me. she actually went to my dorm (was in college at the time), met two guys in the parking lot, and slept with them both.

at the same time. eiffel towered.

these guys took pictures and passed them around the dorm. one day we were drinking, telling sex stories, etc. next thing i know pictures get brought up of this whore they double teamed a few weeks back. it was my 'girlfriend'

i was heated. thought about a lot of things, including hurting her, hurting them, very upsetting. i was down for a while.

eventually i realized that you cant change what other people do or do not do, only thing you can worry about is the state of your own mind. take one night, cleanse the mind, get it all out. think about what you could have done differently, remember to use it as a learning expierience for next time.

the next day, get up, grab life by the horns, and focus on ending the day in a better place than where you started. dont worry about others, especially women.

good luck pal
    Wow griz, they didn't know she was ur girl right? What did u say to them? Or did u act like u didn't know her?

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

this is a degen gambling forum.

The longest relationship most guys here have had is however long $50 could get them and chances are it finished with a happy ending.

You are asking the wrong people.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

plan a trip to vegas. plan a trip to the phillipines and hawaii.

in the mean time puff on some kush and go to an asian massage place. they will make u feel better

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

if u have a lot of money this will be no problem. if u dont then u need some luck

First 12345 Last