BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Critique Domino's pizza.Do they start becoming inedible the more you eat?Salty?

I win ALOT of pizzas from Domino's on SBR.I use all the certificates on Domino's because they have 2 for 1 coupons on the back of a super market chain's receipts.So if you win three $15 gift cards,you get 6 large one topping pizzas for $43 total with the coupon.

First off,there is alot of salt in Domino's pizzas.Does anyone else think so?You better take an aluminum water bottle with ice to sleep with you.At 2 am you have a severe case of cotton mouth like you used to get in high school when you got hammered at a keg party.

Then the new and improved version of Domino's was good at first but you think back to the old recipe and it was better.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont eat fast food pizza any more. None of them can come close to petrillos even when its free from sbr feel like im letting myself down.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

All fast food/pizza/processed crap is loaded with salt.

Had domino's, it was decent but was thirsty for like 2 days drinking water constantly.

Companies need to add lots of sodium to make garbage taste somewhat decent.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

The new dominoes has way too much seasoning. I don't know if you guys have gas stations called Caseys, but they got pretty good pizza.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eating tons of Dominoes may explain why you weigh 350 pounds Crude.

Have you thought 'bout that?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Eating tons of Dominoes may explain why you weigh 350 pounds Crude.

Have you thought 'bout that?
    Yeah Brent, may want to cut down to 3 larges instead of 6.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Glitch

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4245

The new cheese bread that just came out is really good. I was surprised as dominos normally blows ass

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

The seasoning is great

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Don't really care for regular crust but the deep dish is really good. Get an order of lava crunch cakes too and you offset all that sodium with highly concentrated liquid sugar.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14528

Dominos is a last resort for me. Only pizza place in my town delivering until 1am and I'm sure they get lots of business in that last hour.

The new crust has been better than the old, but my local Dominos still finds ways of cutting back on how much topping they put, etc. Doesn't matter what coupon or special it is - they will find a way to screw you and regret even ordering from them.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

dominated an sbr dominos pie the other night. no doubt i was thirsty for 24 hours. but thought it was decent. cant compare to a good nj/ny pizza shop tho