Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Boardwalk EMpire Season 2 Finale....

WTF?

They killed off the best character on the fukkin show...

Great episode, but the following season's won't be as good now...

Westcoast0
    Westcoast0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

how do you know?

they wrote Jimmy, they can write another character just as good......im sure they know what they are doing, hopefully it involves killing margaret and her ******* stink eye

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by Westcoast0 View Post
    how do you know?

they wrote Jimmy, they can write another character just as good......im sure they know what they are doing, hopefully it involves killing margaret and her ******* stink eye
    there will never be another character like Jimmy...he MADE the entire show..they are going to lose a ton of fans...there has already has been out lash. I guess they think this Esther Randolph is gonna be good enough to step up and fill the void but I doubt it.

still mad Nucky believed Eli.

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just get Chalky White more involved and season 2 will be just fine!!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    there will never be another character like Jimmy...he MADE the entire show..they are going to lose a ton of fans...there has already has been out lash. I guess they think this Esther Randolph is gonna be good enough to step up and fill the void but I doubt it.

still mad Nucky believed Eli.
    This is what im saying, CHalky White is now the best character on the show but Jimmy was who i was tuning into to see.

Although I expect to watch the growth of AL CAPONE to take the spotlight...

Westcoast0

richard is the best character on the show

Westcoast0

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Although I expect to watch the growth of AL CAPONE to take the spotlight...

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

richard is the best character on the show

Yep.

But you can't go wrong with Chalky and I sure hope they get Al Capone in every fukkin episode next year.

But Jimmy did pretty much make the show.

goldendome23
    goldendome23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah Capone is probably next or Luciano. Jimmy was the best imo too. Great show. Dexter's season finale is going to be crazy too

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by goldendome23 View Post
    Yeah Capone is probably next or Luciano. Jimmy was the best imo too. Great show. Dexter's season finale is going to be crazy too

Agreed, how wild would it be if they just said fukk dexter and he got killed off. Then they change the show to Deborah (oyster)

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

I've never watch an episode of DEXTER, its worth it? Give me a quik run down on the plot

Westcoast0

the first 2 seasons of dexter is some of the best television ever made

Westcoast0

I've never watch an episode of DEXTER, its worth it? Give me a quik run down on the plot
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0773262/

goldendome23

Haha yeah dexter is incredible. Every season is unreal. He's a functioning serial killer. Next season is going to be crazy guy sent the ice truck killer hand to him.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

I might have to look into catching up on that ...

My fav shows that come to mind

The WIRE (my favorite)
    Boardwalk
    OZ
    Breaking Bad
    Sopranos

Only ones that come to mind of the top of my head...

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

This season of Dexter has been extremely disappointing.

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Jimmy was alright, but Nucky remains the true badass on the show.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

the first 2 seasons of dexter is some of the best television ever made
    Gotta agree, I never watched it, then my brother told me to, Watched the first 3 seasons, and hands down every episode was great. Now I've gotten suckered into buying showtime.

Haha yeah dexter is incredible. Every season is unreal. He's a functioning serial killer. Next season is going to be crazy guy sent the ice truck killer hand to him.
    1 Episode left...Gotta see if that hand pops up in the season finale, that "tech" guy from the office looks like he'd be a good serial killer.

I might have to look into catching up on that ... My fav shows that come to mind The WIRE (my favorite) Boardwalk OZ Breaking Bad Sopranos Only ones that come to mind of the top of my head...
    Gotta watch Californication and Weeds as well...and Shameless which started up last year.

Californication most of all...And it's 30 minute show, quick to catch up on...

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Californication is a great show.

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Boardwalk Empire and Breaking Bad are the two best shows on TV.

goldendome23

yeah "Tech Guy" would be a good segway to the next season.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

I agree, jimmy was the best character on the show, bad decsion to knock him off, it would have been like knocking christopher off in season 2 of the sopranos, also agree we will see al capone and lucky rise up and become the powerhouses they turned out to be in real life.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

MAybe they are just going strickly by how shit really happened

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Jimmy knew he was getting setup, i guess it was some kind of self punishment...

Curious to see what side richard goes to, or if he seeks revenge...

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Chimneyfish View Post
    Boardwalk Empire and Breaking Bad are the two best shows on TV.
    Sons of anarchy and walking dead is ok

coop
    coop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

I think/hope they are setting up Richard to play a big role next season.

They kill Jimmy off, pretty much everyone's favorite main character, and now the entire audience is rooting for Richard to go on a revenge killing spree, allowing him to be featured way more.

I see him and Jimmy's mom working together with him doing the heavy lifting

Umad Brasiek
    Umad Brasiek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

I love Jimmy Darmody, him being killed is as if I lost a friend. That is how well written the character was. But I can guarantee that Season 3 will be thrilling and people who stop watching because of this will miss out, or will come back to it again. there is so much they can focus on in series three.

- Nucky turning full gangster, he used to get people to do his dirty work. Now he has blood on his hands, whos to say he doesn't go into deals alot more violent now, he has back up from Owen who we know is ready to fight as he has done it his whole life and Manny Horowitz may feature as one of his connections and/or muscle.

- Eli going to Jail, he will have to fight in the House to survive and he can do that. He will make connections and probably will start his own thing on the inside and once he's out, probably be alot more connected and higher up than before.

- Margret is giving things away left right and centre and possibly trying to get back to the womens rights/ christian thing again and well Nucky aint gonna be happy once he realises that his land has been given to the Church...What will happen here? Also the cheating storyline and the maid will have to come out sooner or later.

-Chalky White and the Black community are always gonna have story lines, Chalky can get a whole lot more violent and involved in deals Nucky, Owen, Manny and Chalky are a force to be reconed with.

- Doyle, with his annoying laugh and slimeyness, trying to go it alone. Remember he approached Van Arlden for them to start something up. Doyle will get his time and most likely killed off too.

- Van Arlden, he's on the run. Such a deep and wierd charachter who is ready to go. I can see him getting invovled with alot of underground work as he will have to provide for his daughter and his mistress/babysitter.

-Lucky Luciano and Meyer Lansky, Heroin trading and alot more gangster play to happen here. Gonna get deep down and dirty, they will have to work some real events into the story too.

- Al Capone and Arnold Roethstein as above, these two are real people and will have real story lines worked in to the series. But they will most likely kick off season 3 with the rise and rise of Al.

- Also what of Jimmys mother and Son, will Richard Harrow hang around and protect them???

See theres alot still to play with and if you have watched or heard about the Sopranos there was a character similar to Jimmy that the public loved and he got killed off too. Look how that series turned out.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by coop View Post
    I think/hope they are setting up Richard to play a big role next season. They kill Jimmy off, pretty much everyone's favorite main character, and now the entire audience is rooting for Richard to go on a revenge killing spree, allowing him to be featured way more. I see him and Jimmy's mom working together with him doing the heavy lifting

I wanted that Horrible C-unt to die.

I don't think Richard can carry the show, but it'd be nice if he got more involved, and I can see him doing some damage getting revenge for Jimmy (although he wanted to die)

hecameup
    hecameup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

OMG. I love this thread. I thought I was the only guy who watched this show.

The season finally seemed a bit rushed. Nucky should have done something about his brother, but chose to take out Jimmy instead. The kid had it coming. His attempt at taking over the town/business failed. He also failed to realize the importance of politics and strategy. Also it didn't help that his mother was a NUTBAG lol

Great show

zoo youk

Btw WTF is going on with all the incest shit????

First boardwalk empire

Now dexter writers are throwing it into the mix and who knows where that's going?

Both are my favorite shows but they are crossing the line wit that nasty shit

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

From the very first season I've been waiting for Dexter and Deb to bang.

They seemed to write the show, like they've always had interest in each other (or maybe I'm just fukked up and thought they did) Then this last episode I thought my dreams were gonna come true...

zoo youk

I don't think Dexter would ever even think of hitting off Deb.

If she makes a move on him I guarantee he shoots her down and it starts a distance in their relationship and that's where the show is probably going

I hope to God Colin hanks character doesn't off Dexs baby.... That would be super fuked up

jjaycuny
    jjaycuny's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9422

I just want to know what the hell richard is gonna do now. Build his own crew? Join nucky?

w_mann5
    w_mann5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Umad Brasiek View Post
    I love Jimmy Darmody, him being killed is as if I lost a friend. That is how well written the character was. But I can guarantee that Season 3 will be thrilling and people who stop watching because of this will miss out, or will come back to it again. there is so much they can focus on in series three.

- Nucky turning full gangster, he used to get people to do his dirty work. Now he has blood on his hands, whos to say he doesn't go into deals alot more violent now, he has back up from Owen who we know is ready to fight as he has done it his whole life and Manny Horowitz may feature as one of his connections and/or muscle. FromThisSeat.com. Eli going to Jail, he will have to fight in the House to survive and he can do that. He will make connections and probably will start his own thing on the inside and once he's out, probably be alot more connected and higher up than before.

- Margret is giving things away left right and centre and possibly trying to get back to the womens rights/ christian thing again and well Nucky aint gonna be happy once he realises that his land has been given to the Church...What will happen here? Also the cheating storyline and the maid will have to come out sooner or later.

-Chalky White and the Black community are always gonna have story lines, Chalky can get a whole lot more violent and involved in deals Nucky, Owen, Manny and Chalky are a force to be reconed with.

- Doyle, with his annoying laugh and slimeyness, trying to go it alone. Remember he approached Van Arlden for them to start something up. Doyle will get his time and most likely killed off too.

- Van Arlden, he's on the run. Such a deep and wierd charachter who is ready to go. I can see him getting invovled with alot of underground work as he will have to provide for his daughter and his mistress/babysitter.

-Lucky Luciano and Meyer Lansky, Heroin trading and alot more gangster play to happen here. Gonna get deep down and dirty, they will have to work some real events into the story too.

- Al Capone and Arnold Roethstein as above, these two are real people and will have real story lines worked in to the series. But they will most likely kick off season 3 with the rise and rise of Al.

- Also what of Jimmys mother and Son, will Richard Harrow hang around and protect them???

See theres alot still to play with and if you have watched or heard about the Sopranos there was a character similar to Jimmy that the public loved and he got killed off too. Look how that series turned out.
    I thought it was a poor decision to cast "Tommy from Snatch" as Al Capone. That was the best they could come up with in Hollywood? I'm sad Jimmy is gone but that's what happens in great shows, they get you emotional. Things happen that you don't want to happen.

zoo youk

MAybe they are just going strickly by how shit really happened
    Don't believe jimmy darmedy was ever a real person

Pretty sure he was a made up character

12 Last