goldendome23
    goldendome23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    From the very first season I've been waiting for Dexter and Deb to bang.

They seemed to write the show, like they've always had interest in each other (or maybe I'm just fukked up and thought they did) Then this last episode I thought my dreams were gonna come true...

I believe they are actually married in real life. Crazy

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by jjaycuny View Post
    I just want to know what the hell richard is gonna do now. Build his own crew? Join nucky?
    I read online by accident he will join nucky.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    Don't believe jimmy darmedy was ever a real person Pretty sure he was a made up character
    You are correct.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by goldendome23 View Post
    I believe they are actually married in real life. Crazy
    Nah, he just got rid of his cancer this past year, then they divorced, but yes they were actually married...Wonder if it will be visible during next season.

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    I read online by accident he will join nucky.
    I read online by accident that Jimmy died before I saw the Finale...I was pissed that somehow I read that. I was reading something not even related to the show and somebody commented that they couldn't believe that Jimmy died in the finale of Boardwalk.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

A gambling forum and no one gives Arnold Rothstein props?Guy was the Babe Ruth of gamblers.

They pretty much had to kill off Jimmy moving forward with a truer account of history .As Capone ,Lansky, and Luciano rise to power there isn't really a place for a fictional character.

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    Btw WTF is going on with all the incest shit???? First boardwalk empire Now dexter writers are throwing it into the mix and who knows where that's going? Both are my favorite shows but they are crossing the line wit that nasty shit
    Its an easy out to explain why fcked up people become fcked up.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaycuny View Post
    I just want to know what the hell richard is gonna do now. Build his own crew? Join nucky?
    Pretty sure Richard is going to end up working for Nucky

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Who's the more powerful guy right now: Richard or Owen Sleater (the Irish guy)?

Richard is a ruthless killer who is unwaveringly loyal, but Owen is a people person who can seal deals and earn people's trust. Richard is an expert sniper, but Owen can rig bombs and has Irish whiskey connections. On one hand, Richard may off himself at any moment. On the other hand, you can't leave your girl alone around Owen.

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    A gambling forum and no one gives Arnold Rothstein props?Guy was the Babe Ruth of gamblers.
    He's been my favorite gangster on the show, ever since the cue ball scene. Hope we see more from him.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Quote Originally Posted by Chimneyfish View Post
    He's been my favorite gangster on the show, ever since the cue ball scene. Hope we see more from him.
    If they are going in line with history then he dies soon.

orioles
    orioles's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just saw a rerun of SVU and "Jimmy" was a ****** up son with a whore mother.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

The actor that plays Jimmy is in a movie called 'murder by numbers', if you haven't seen it, its a must see... very underrated that not alot of people know about. Sandra Bullock and Ryan Goosling also in the movie...

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post

They pretty much had to kill off Jimmy moving forward with a truer account of history .As Capone ,Lansky, and Luciano rise to power there isn't really a place for a fictional character.

Its an easy out to explain why fcked up people become fcked up.

Pretty sure Richard is going to end up working for Nucky
    not a ******* chance, as soon as Richard finds out Nucky shot Jimmy he is going to go Rogue and start sniping motherfuckers out. if you remember Jimmy was the closest thing Richard ever had to a best friend in his life after his sister...now thats gone and Angela is gone...remember...what Jimmy last said to Richard...he basically told him in his mind to come home from the war and be at peace with himself..

well now that Jimmy and Angela are gone...the two people that meant the world to him, hes going to lose his ******* shit. he's going to be a huge problem for Nuckys crew.

First 12