Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Went To The ER Last Night

I just had a wake up call last night. Woke up in the morning around 3AM. Had some pain just below my right rib cage. I went to the Doctor and he thinks it is my gall bladder. He said I need to give up alcohol, soda and fried foods which before last night made up about 75% of my diet. Has this ever happened to anyone else where you have to give up the stuff you love so much. There is nothing better than getting drunk as hell on Friday night and then screaming at some 12 year old while playing Modern Warfare 3. This is going to take alot of discipline but I have to do it. I'm currently taking vicodin for the first time in my life and man do I feel relaxed. Any of my SBR brothers ever do this before?

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    I just had a wake up call last night. Woke up in the morning around 3AM. Had some pain just below my right rib cage. I went to the Doctor and he thinks it is my gall bladder. He said I need to give up alcohol, soda and fried foods which before last night made up about 75% of my diet. Has this ever happened to anyone else where you have to give up the stuff you love so much. There is nothing better than getting drunk as hell on Friday night and then screaming at some 12 year old while playing Modern Warfare 3. This is going to take alot of discipline but I have to do it. I'm currently taking vicodin for the first time in my life and man do I feel relaxed. Any of my SBR brothers ever do this before?

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: warriorfan707

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

u need apple cider vinegar is all and water

if i went to er everytime i had pain, id be there everyday, u must have good health insurance

Sledge187

My wife works for a huge Blue chip company so I got some really good insurance.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    u need apple cider vinegar is all and water

if i went to er everytime i had pain, id be there everyday, u must have good health insurance
    Dr. Oatmeal Brain giving out advice.

Not sure if it's sadder that you have to give up alcohol and fried foods or that your idea of a good time on a Friday night is getting drunk by yourself and playing video games against children.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I have had mine removed.... 2 years ago... I party hard and never going to stop... never been much of a drinker though... more into mdma and yayo but I do drink from time to time just not like most......my brother and sisters had theirs removed as well....

Sledge187

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Dr. Oatmeal Brain giving out advice.

Not sure if it's sadder that you have to give up alcohol and fried foods or that your idea of a good time on a Friday night is getting drunk by yourself and playing video games against children.
    LOL, I actually play with a group of guys around my age. I am 34 and the guys I play with are anywhere from 25 to 48. Xbox live is awesome!

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Booze and viks go hand & hand

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

I just had a wake up call last night. Woke up in the morning around 3AM. Had some pain just below my right rib cage. I went to the Doctor and he thinks it is my gall bladder. He said I need to give up alcohol, soda and fried foods which before last night made up about 75% of my diet. Has this ever happened to anyone else...

I work in an ER.

So sick of people coming in with non-emergency issues.

Go get a GP FFS.

Sledge187

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post

I work in an ER.

So sick of people coming in with non-emergency issues.

Go get a GP FFS.
    What is GP FFS?

ttwarrior1

know exactly what im talking about dr stale fake

personal trainer as well

apple cider vinegar will work, You might need cayenne pepper, calcium and vitamin d as well

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

What is GP FFS?

GP = General Practitioner.

FFS = For ***** Sake.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    know exactly what im talking about dr stale fake

personal trainer as well

apple cider vinegar will work, You might need cayenne pepper, calcium and vitamin d as well
    Yeah, a guy on the internet gives a vague description of his symptoms and you know exactly how to cure it. You have no clue what he has and therefore no idea if apple cider vinegar will work.

ebelisle22
    ebelisle22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

lolll ffs... love it

ttwarrior1

he said gall bladder dude, your one ****** up idiot
    no bad side effects of the vinegar

drink it and give it a shot , u have nothing to lose