ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

maybe 500 total... not many visits to one, sure it can be fun and a good visual entertainment to just sit back with some beers and take in the show and music... tip a little... play game of pool or two... talk to the girls... but i only pay for a dance if the girl just catches my eye. only once did a girl get me to stay for a 2nd dance right after... she knew what she was doing

and sometimes id end up paying the cover, a drink or two... and spend like 10 on tips... and no dances a couple times.

its just not a big thing... its fun, but it just only really pops into my head maybe once or twice a year... and i don't care at the moment if i blow 50 to 100 that night. try to get a friend to go... usually its not too hard to convince someone but now that most of my best friends are married or LTR... its a no

the last time i went was over a year ago... then i caught news that it shut down... so i just haven't put any time into going to a different joint.

if you are 22+ and haven't gone even once just to see what its like and all... seems nuts to me

SoCal
    SoCal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Great topic

Spent very little.. I like hanging out, having a drink and chatting with them and have gotten to know a few really cool ones quite well in Vegas @ the Flynt palace

It's 40 degrees in So California right now

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

one time near the end of the night, my wallet fell out of my pocket while i was getting a lapdance and the stripper was kind enough to pick it up for me. my last 90 bucks cash was gone. i was pretty drunk.

First 123