KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Pain Killers

anyone else addicted or just love this stuff..........sad thing is im only 24 suffer from no pain at all in great shape.......weed and painkillers and gambling dont get no better

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Gotta love our youth. One day you'll get over this phase of time still living.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

you make no sense at all.

the only time in my life i had to use pain killers was last year when i broke my collarbone bad...for about the first 3 weeks... and after i was out, i was DONE. just used regular stuff after that and was good to go. just gotta have the mindset.

KingJD31

not like im doing heroin or coke..........noone can deny the great sensation of a nice hydrocodene tab

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

love em! Oxycontin is my favorite. An Oxy with a Xanax and your smooth to go.

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

Years ago when my step daughter had her jaw broken, she was given some sort of liquid pain killer. She used one bottle, and we still had another unopened bottle laying around. My old back injury was hurtin so I took a swig of the pain med and ended up drinking the whole bottle over a period of time. That was some good stuff. I would not even measure it out, just take a swig of it and out like a bird. Had some damn good dreams when knocked out by it.

KingJD31

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    i can just tell you got a higher tolerance than me i just need 1 oxy and im good for couple hours

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

on many pain killers as i have said before. methadone, morphine, lyrica.

lyrica surprisnly is the one that makes me the most happy if i take 2 of them at once. they are like Valium.

i have been on methadone and morphine so long it just does enough to cover the pain, and really the insurance is strict about when they will pay for the next prescription.sometimes i am waiting at midnight at the pharmacy waiting to get it filled, because the prescriptions are so close together, and you get terrible withdrawals from it

KingJD31

Quote Originally Posted by dom75 View Post
    Years ago when my step daughter had her jaw broken, she was given some sort of liquid pain killer. She used one bottle, and we still had another unopened bottle laying around. My old back injury was hurtin so I took a swig of the pain med and ended up drinking the whole bottle over a period of time. That was some good stuff. I would not even measure it out, just take a swig of it and out like a bird. Had some damn good dreams when knocked out by it.
    hahahhahahah sleeping fresh off a pk hard to top that

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    i can just tell you got a higher tolerance than me i just need 1 oxy and im good for couple hours
    I was in a car accident a few years back and have problems with my neck and back. I've been taking Pain killers ever since. So I have a higher tolerance than most. They say Oxycontin is as powerful as heroin but safer because you know how strong a dose you get with each pill unlike heroin where you can possibly get bad dope or do too much and OD

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Bro. Aren't you Muslim? You take oxycotin, one of the worst drugs on the market. And you preach the Quran? Wow

shocktopme
    shocktopme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

Love a good pain killer after work with a couple beers!!!!!!!Try roxycodone 30's.......Kick ass!!!!

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Bro. Aren't you Muslim? You take oxycotin, one of the worst drugs on the market. And you preach the Quran? Wow
    lol, I don't abuse them. I take them as prescribed by a physician.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Yup. It's wrong to drink alcohol but taking oxycotin is justifiable.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I dabble with em here and there.....They are my favorite of any kind of drug or alcohol or whatever, the relaxation of the mind and body is unreal .......Roxy's are the new thing around here but some people get bad on em........Pop a half of one gamble on a game then pop the other half when your bet hits or loses!

Good idea to never take em days straight or you get in deep before you know it

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

lol, I don't abuse them. I take them as prescribed by a physician.
    You realize abusing these types of meds are very often a direct reflection of taking them as a physician has prescribed them right???

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

oxycontin or however its spelled is what i was prescribed for the pain but i just made sure that i used them as directed or as close to it as possible if the pain roared up, but once i was out... i was done.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    anyone else addicted or just love this stuff..........sad thing is im only 24 suffer from no pain at all in great shape.......weed and painkillers and gambling dont get no better

Don't plan on living past 40...it would be a waste of your time

KingJD31

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Don't plan on living past 40...it would be a waste of your time
    i love that picture cracks me up everytime since ive joined this forum

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Also, if you have a hangover, you go from feeling shitty to feeling great LMAO