jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

lets hear it.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6495

Ahh fukk just did a little research and there's already a patent for it wtf. Why don't they make it then.

Anyway my idea was a universal toilet seat step. Much like a step to open a rubbish can lid, same idea would be applied for the toilet seat.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

i need a toiled bad right at this very moment... but im waiting till halftime of the buckeyes game and clenching

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Look for a patent on a toilet seat warmer. I'm telling you you'll make a fortune.

freeVICK

My gf yells at me everyday bc I forget to put the seat back down, or bc I am too lazy and don't put the seat up at all to pee. There is always some "drippings" left on the seat, she sits on it, I get chewed out..... Everyday same thing

Can also make the pitch to germ freaks who don't have to touch the seat at all

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Since I was real young I always thought of an invention of when it is about to snow you roll out a mat that's slightly heated on your driveway. Basically like a all weather heating blanket for your drive way.....never have to snow blow your driveway or worry about ice again.
    I looked into it a few years ago and saw it was already made. I think I first thought of it in like 1995.....but I missed my time

freeVICK

The fukk who owns my toilet seat step idea could be rich. Wtf is he doing. So simple to make. Just put one commercial on espn and you're set for life

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    My gf yells at me everyday bc I forget to put the seat back down, or bc I am too lazy and don't put the seat up at all to pee. There is always some "drippings" left on the seat, she sits on it, I get chewed out..... Everyday same thing

Why is your girlfriend too fukking lazy to put the toilet seat back down? I never understood this, really. I dont know about you but i always look at the seat before i sit. Totally her fault.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post

So, let's say the seat lid was down. Is your gf going to sit on it and pee everywhere? No, she's going to raise the seat lid to sit down. Her excuse is invalid.

My wife and I each have our own bathrooms anyway. I like it that way.