forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Lol usa!!! Only in uhmurkah!!!!!

"I'm the only one in this room professional enough that I know of to carry a Glock 40!"

What a dumb Nigerian!!!

Uhmurkans, are these the kind of schools you send your children to? Now I'm starting to realize why America's public education system is so poor and how so many on this form exhibit behaviour which is synonymous to our hero on this vid.

Every day I wake up I'm grateful that I don't live in the cesspool of feces known as the United States of America.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a refreshing change of subject matter.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

forsberg if anyone were to attack this continent u would be begging for us americans to protect ur fukkin igloo up there in saskatehcewan

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

this dudes really reaching now this vid is yearssss old i feel like he just looks up usa sucks on his computer all day

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM

fukkin funny video though

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    this dudes really reaching now this vid is yearssss old i feel like he just looks up usa sucks on his computer all day

foreskin doesnt have a computer, he posts from the local library

KingJD31

i think not only americans but everyone who dont live in canada should be grateful they dont live in such a pussy country ...........you guys are the type where we could shit all over your country and wouldnt do anyhting back

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    forsberg if anyone were to attack this continent u would be begging for us americans to protect ur fukkin igloo up there in saskatehcewan
    LOL good one, your ability to hurl generic insults is impressive. The city I live in consistently ranks at the top of every single "world's best cities to live in list" every single time any of those lists comes out. Where does your Alabamakneegroville, USA rank?

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Just because it's a few years old doesn't mean it didn't happen. I love how Uhmurkans are always living in constant denial. Or wait... blame it on someone else like Uhmurkans always do, it's Obama's fault!!!

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM

foreskinlicker, go fukk urself

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post

"I'm the only one in this room professional enough that I know of to carry a Glock 40!"

What a dumb Nigerian!!!

Uhmurkans, are these the kind of schools you send your children to? Now I'm starting to realize why America's public education system is so poor and how so many on this form exhibit behaviour which is synonymous to our hero on this vid.

Every day I wake up I'm grateful that I don't live in the cesspool of feces known as the United States of America.
    Lol a lot of hate sir.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

man how insecure is this little canadian

KingJD31

say what you want about us.....remember when the canadians booed the national anthem at the bruins game cause of war hahahahahha what a bunch of pussys just do us americans a favor and let the big boys protect our country you go back to your play pen
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: griz

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    foreskinlicker, go fukk urself
    You mad that you're country is going down the shitter bro??? LOL... I'm glad I don't live in a country where I have to send my kids to classrooms where a cop with a sub 70 IQ comes in and fires off live rounds!

Seriously, if you heard about this story and were told that it happened in 1 country in the world, which country which you pick that it happened in???

Uhmurkans, I'm going to fill you in on a little secret that we have about you... you're the laughingstock of the world. We all laugh at you behind your backs, and sometimes to your face too. Only you have to ability to supply us with such circus like antics!

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Only in Canada can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.