ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

well Corbin in long island all the girls look that good. it's unbelievable. so she is really average looking compared to other girls at the clubs

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    jmobile... i'll be honest i did not get her phone number. she was wasted so i just fondled her on the dance floor. they were nice. i did find her facebook tho so i'm gonna friend her and try to talk to her. i doubt she remembers who i am so it might be tough. but i have nothing to lose so idc.

Zeta, please bring your game up. What you can do is upload the pic of the both of you and tag her on FB. That should give her some kind of thought that you guys already had an encounter. Then take her out and make that video, brah!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    jmobile... i'll be honest i did not get her phone number. she was wasted so i just fondled her on the dance floor. they were nice. i did find her facebook tho so i'm gonna friend her and try to talk to her. i doubt she remembers who i am so it might be tough. but i have nothing to lose so idc.

Hubbada hubbada

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post

Unless you got it on the Lewis team or at the Benning All Army touney...just means you can do ground drills better than other POGs "beer can grip, shrimp...beer can grip...shrimp...now side control and repeat
    Ft Carson tournament 9 wins, 9 different submissions. I fractured a rib in training and I went off to Benning and beat Korea's head instructor in the first round. (In picture above). I made it to the semifinals and my instructors made me withdrawal cause i could barely walk. Turns out in one of the matches i broke my knee cap and i didnt realize it till it swelled up the next day. i got surgery one it back at carson to remove some of the fragments and stuff. i almost extended just to go to the next one, but decided there are plenty of civilian tournys to compete in. I was a combatives level 0 lol, i have just been doing jujitsu and kickboxing for a few years.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

jj I will post a few pics of my girl for you. She may make a video after the holidays but I expect a good showing in potm for Dec and get open season on burying a few guys here.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

funny thread here
    Last edited by Sawyer; 12-14-11 at 04:59 PM.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    Ft Carson tournament 9 wins, 9 different submissions. I fractured a rib in training and I went off to Benning and beat Korea's head instructor in the first round. (In picture above). I made it to the semifinals and my instructors made me withdrawal cause i could barely walk. Turns out in one of the matches i broke my knee cap and i didnt realize it till it swelled up the next day. i got surgery one it back at carson to remove some of the fragments and stuff. i almost extended just to go to the next one, but decided there are plenty of civilian tournys to compete in. I was a combatives level 0 lol, i have just been doing jujitsu and kickboxing for a few years.
    The one year I was finally home and around Benning for the post tourney was during Career Course so that was a no go. Trained with Col Vasso before he retired just for a bigger guy to roll with instead. If you've done a few of the events you might have gotten to see SSGT Brandon Sayles...that dude is a beast

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    jj I will post a few pics of my girl for you. She may make a video after the holidays but I expect a good showing in potm for Dec and get open season on burying a few guys here.

sounds like a good plan Gritter

Gritter any chance you can send me a few nudes to my e-mail????

Thanks man

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    dlunc, how on Earth did you pull that broad? Is that your sister pal? Honestly, not to be rude, she is by far way out of your league. Congrats.
    ha dont beat around the bush about it

jjgold

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

haha

SportsPedagogy

The one year I was finally home and around Benning for the post tourney was during Career Course so that was a no go. Trained with Col Vasso before he retired just for a bigger guy to roll with instead. If you've done a few of the events you might have gotten to see SSGT Brandon Sayles...that dude is a beast
    He was refing the year i went. I was disappointed. I was hoping to get to dethrone him. He was a pretty cool guy though. Defiantly big and alot stronger then I, but my technique and range of motion give me a big advantage over other big guys.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Pickle's posse when we go out for drinks and blowing off steam
    Attached Images  

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    sounds like a good plan Gritter

Gritter any chance you can send me a few nudes to my e-mail????

Thanks man

FAIL Coach...buddy of mine is dating a former Tampa Bucs cheerleader and had her talked into sending you a couple boob shots this week.....told her you were connected to all things sports marketing and might open some more doors since she's back to normal life now and misses the sports crowd. You're getting slow and soft with age man...gotta be on top of these sorts of opportunities! Hope Walker isn't seeing this drop off

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Nominate me! I look just like Denzel Washington. Okay, that's a joke. I do get a lot of Ben Affleck comparisons, but unfortunately I don't have the woman/women he does.

jjgold

FAIL Coach...buddy of mine is dating a former Tampa Bucs cheerleader and had her talked into sending you a couple boob shots this week.....told her you were connected to all things sports marketing and might open some more doors since she's back to normal life now and misses the sports crowd. You're getting slow and soft with age man...gotta be on top of these sorts of opportunities! Hope Walker isn't seeing this drop off
    fuk..get me some nudes man common one time

Ryan is that you in avatar??

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Yeah, it was. I had to go w/ a more fitting pic tho. My pride & joy: Ryan Leaf Jersey. Bought it for like $15 off EBAY like 5 years ago.

Wear it always.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

there you go jj
    Last edited by Grits n' Gravy; 12-17-11 at 05:11 PM.

jjgold

Gritter I do not see anything

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Gritter I do not see anything
    Will get them posted up later or tomorrow. Having trouble from iPad to computer with pictures.

jjgold

ok thanks

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

ok jj they should be there. having problems with pc.

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    ok jj they should be there. having problems with pc.
    Are the pictures in your AOL email ?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    Are the pictures in your AOL email ?
    A co-worker's aol email. My pc isn't running well. Gotta learn to copy pics from my iPad photo albums.

SportsPedagogy

I thinknits cause the pics are stored in the email, sonwe can't have access to em. Try using tinypic.com

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    funny thread here

Yes I concur, JJ: How do you figure so many of these fukked up looking dudes are hooking up with these women that seem to be out of their league? I've seen a good 6 or 7 hot broads on here with guys that are well below them.

At my age, I'm content. Don't have the energy for all of this bullsh&t. I consider myself an 8.5 (for a 40 year old guy--have a cool youthful look), I never had the desire to hook up with 9's or even 8's because the one time I did, the woman ended up being a slu&t and gave me mono (let's say her insides felt like the Grand Canyon). After getting sick, I said fuk it, I can find an easy 6.5 to 7 that will do basically do whatever I want and that seemed to work out best. (I must say, the wh&re( that was at least a 9 drove me wild but I felt like I was on a trip with the Brady Bunch at the Grand Canyon if you know what I mean. Now I got a girlfriend with fukking G Cups. They're beyond huge. She jokes around and hits me in the face with them and I'm not joking, that sh%t actually hurts. Has to weigh 4 pounds each minimum.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    Yes I concur, JJ: How do you figure so many of these fukked up looking dudes are hooking up with these women that seem to be out of their league? I've seen a good 6 or 7 hot broads on here with guys that are well below them.

At my age, I'm content. Don't have the energy for all of this bullsh&t. I consider myself an 8.5 (for a 40 year old guy--have a cool youthful look), I never had the desire to hook up with 9's or even 8's because the one time I did, the woman ended up being a slu&t and gave me mono (let's say her insides felt like the Grand Canyon). After getting sick, I said fuk it, I can find an easy 6.5 to 7 that will do basically do whatever I want and that seemed to work out best. (I must say, the wh&re( that was at least a 9 drove me wild but I felt like I was on a trip with the Brady Bunch at the Grand Canyon if you know what I mean. Now I got a girlfriend with fukking G Cups. They're beyond huge. She jokes around and hits me in the face with them and I'm not joking, that sh%t actually hurts. Has to weigh 4 pounds each minimum.
    Willy that post got me hard as a fukkin rock, post some pics of her fukkin man

First ... 5678