Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Great post, Mayan is not MS13 he is a true Sureno Soldier from Califas....

Honestly though, as a white man raised in a wealthy area of society, I have become accustom to the typical white upstanding, articulate setting. In return, I opened my eyes to the world and realized that is not all that life has to offer. You can learn by respecting other cultures in society and respecting the overall well being of others. Being raised in a suburb of Detroit, I was raised mixed with every other race and creed under the sun. Predominately in my surrounding were Indian, Chinese, Korean, African, Latino, European, etc. Living briefly in Washington D.C. I worked with many Muslims as well all from different areas of the globe. Egypt, Morocco, Pakistan, Ivory Coast, etc. One needs to bury stereotypes, put those stereotypes aside and base judgement of that person on the content of their character and for the person they are, not the judgements based on the assumption of others.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post

Honestly though, as a white man raised in a wealthy area of society, I have become accustom to the typical white upstanding, articulate setting. In return, I opened my eyes to the world and realized that is not all that life has to offer. You can learn by respecting other cultures in society and respecting the overall well being of others. Being raised in a suburb of Detroit, I was raised mixed with every other race and creed under the sun. Predominately in my surrounding were Indian, Chinese, Korean, African, Latino, European, etc. Living briefly in Washington D.C. I worked with many Muslims as well all from different areas of the globe. Egypt, Morocco, Pakistan, Ivory Coast, etc. One needs to bury stereotypes, put those stereotypes aside and base judgement of that person on the content of their character and for the person they are, not the judgements based on the assumption of others.
    deuce you are a racist man

you were making fun of me cause Im from Europe while I was in sbr chat pal....

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    deuce you are a racist man you were making fun of me cause Im from Europe while I was in sbr chat pal....
    My family roots hail from Ireland, Germany, and Switzerland. I've done nothing of the sort. I've buried you based on things you have said. I won many battles against you back in the old chat days. TR88, I buried you many times, my friend. We have since put those differences aside, I don't judge you on that because I now know the real TR88. We can be civil now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TR88

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    My family roots hail from Ireland, Germany, and Switzerland. I've done nothing of the sort. I've buried you based on things you have said. I won many battles against you back in the old chat days. TR88, I buried you many times, my friend. We have since put those differences aside, I don't judge you on that because I now know the real TR88. We can be civil now.
    Yes man I was just kidding

Good luck with the night card

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

You can tell that Deuce is almost finished with Law School and he is becoming a true hero to all the people in Detroit... He is going to be helping many of the people that need the assistance of a bright Lawyer. G*d Bless you Deuce!

First 12