BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Don't the kitchens & hash slingers on Diners,Drive Inns and dives look awful?

Anyone get queezy watching the horrible conditions of some of the restaurant conditions on Drive Inns,diners and dives?Jesus,the people in the kitchen look like they escaped from a circus leapor colony.Most look like Hell's Angels.No hygiene whatsoever throwing stuff in pots with bare hands after they just did a sloppy Poppy not washing their hands after using the toilet.Guy Fierro ain't going to live very long eating that slop.even money he gets typhoid or hepatitis.

In a day and age where everyone is complaining that you can't start a business because of constricting regulations,it sure doesn't look like that's taking place in these restaurants.

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

saw a cook picking his nose in the background one show

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I don't even go to those places to begin with..

thekid667
    thekid667's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've worked at many different restaurants here in the states during a span of ten years .If you only knew the condition of most kitchens in America you might not eat out in a long time.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

"Just cook the piss out of it."

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Good old fashioned germs add some flavor.

HotStreak
    Smokin'
    HotStreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 901

Most people don't realize how filthy the world in general is. Better to embrace it and build up some resistance than to try and hide from it. Dig in!

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

Stopped going to a certain restaurant after I noticed the cook's jeans had a huge hole in the ass crack and he wasnt waring underware. Plus it was in the gay neighborhood.

Team Ramrod
    Team Ramrod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by bb_skoots View Post
    Stopped going to a certain restaurant after I noticed the cook's jeans had a huge hole in the ass crack and he wasnt waring underware. Plus it was in the gay neighborhood.
    Dont hate on the cook cuz he's a multitasker