forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Over 46 Million Uhmurkans On Foodstamps - ALL TIME HIGH

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/over-4...irst-time-ever

That's not a type. 46 MILLION UHMURKANS ON FOODSTAMPS. This place is turning into a nation of have nots.

You guys still think that you're the greatest nation on earth? You're dangerously delusional if you think you are.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Liberals

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

and im not one of them

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

warrior you don't need anymore food.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wish I got foodstamps tell me anybody who would turn down free money

Forsberg you must be jealous

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nothing wrong with reaping the benefits we've fought so long and hard to obtain. Dont hate

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

Lot's of guys on this forum get them.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

We rape the world's resources, and are kind enough to feed our own hungry

Greatest nation on the planet

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post
    Nothing wrong with reaping the benefits we've fought so long and hard to obtain. Dont hate
    HAHAHA!!! UHMURKAH the great!!! USA USA USA!!! God Bless Uhmurkah!

You're so delusional it's ******* pathetic! Do you even realize what you just said? Exactly what benefits have you fought so long and hard to obtain? The freedom of supersizing your fries when you feel like it?

The fact of the matter is that 1 in every roughly 6-7 Uhmurkans are on foodstamps. The USA is on a steep decline if you haven't noticed.

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets piss this guy off

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Out of curiosity, what great nation do you reside in Forsberg?

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

The food that america throws away could feed the majority of the world

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

food stamps = +EV

gohabsgo
    gohabsgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by dfberger23 View Post
    warrior you don't need anymore food.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Out of curiosity, what great nation do you reside in Forsberg?
    Relevance? Anyways... it has systematically crushed the USA consistently in every single one of those "best nation to live in rankings" since the "best nation to live in rankings" existed. Last I heard, the USA was something like 35th in life expectancy! What a pathetic joke!

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    food stamps = +EV
    LOL... 46 million people on food stamps = signs that your nation is turning into a 3rd world country

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol at you acting like America sucks and you don't care about it, yet your in here looking up random facts to bash the country. Please.

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

America's strong social safety net is actually a sign of its overall strength.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

America doesn't suck, it's government does.
    The American people need to pick up the pitchforks and go Andrew Jackson on their rich, bankster loving asses.
    I love Americans. Its a beautiful country with many awesome people. The Constitution is the single biggest gift to freedom in the history of humanity.

Unfortunately most Americans are too busy eating pork rinds and watching Nascar, and buying flat screen TV's at Walmart with their Citibank Mastercards to worry about their country swirling down the toilet and leaving a shite hole to their grandchildren.
    Americans think that if they just wave their flag enough, the traitors who they elect to go to DC and squeeze their lifeblood will finally do the right thing.
    Will the American people revolt against their corrupt, corpo-bankster military industrial complex government? I doubt it, but one can remain hopeful. Thankfully, their forefathers were wise enough to see these times coming which is why they enshrined the 2nd amendment. So they have alot of guns, which is a good thing.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

forsberg, you dedicate your life to bashing America. I take it you wish you received food stamps.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Forsberg must be a fuking turd. Who else would bother to be obsessed with American statistics? I picture a fat ugly dude who is pissed off at the world. Talk about pathetic.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/over-4...irst-time-ever

That's not a type. 46 MILLION UHMURKANS ON FOODSTAMPS. This place is turning into a nation of have nots.

You guys still think that you're the greatest nation on earth? You're dangerously delusional if you think you are.
    there is a difference between greatest nation and richest nation. what is dangerous for us is being the most hated country. usa is still the Best country with the best stuff.

better is a subjective opinion analysis result based on varying criterion.

USA > Holland > Denmark > Canada (not opinion (fact))

in lots of other countries- people die when they cant buy food. to me that is not better- to some people it is.

issues are the method of assistance distribution.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

forsberg= hole!

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

The site you referenced redirects it's links to wikipedia. That's the best you Canadians have, aye?

rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

Liberals? wtf does that even mean?!
    This country is becoming a country of the have-nots, but it still is a country of the HAVES, they just are making the laws and fuking the sh*t out of and creating more Have Nots every chance they get. The separation of wealth is at an all time high. The Conservatives have destroyed the middle class and robbed our country of everything (health, education, jobs, promise, hope, money, government) so that they can live fat and happy. 99% of the country's wealth (which is still significant) lies in the hands of 1% of the population. They don't educate and use the idiot box and media outlets to form you to get away with murder. Using unending propaganda to get the majority to support the exact things that they are being victimized by.
    If you told the story of the current state of America without using the words America or the dates associated, this would be the exact type of international situation that the American government would stick their nose into. Especially if there was any violent action whatsoever on its people.. but then again, not providing citizens with necessary human rights is the fricken same.
    Liberals. jesus.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by bb_skoots View Post
    America's strong social safety net is actually a sign of its overall strength.
    Which is all well and good if you can afford it. A national debt of USD 15 trillion suggests you can't.

Europe leads the way in terms of 'social safety nets' and the culture of dependence is even more ingrained, business is even more uncompetitive and debt/GDP ratios are even higher.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

DC looks to ” normal”... Should make them use ” RED or blue stamps or color of your choice doesnt matter but has to stand out. You must shame them

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    DC looks to ” normal”... Should make them use ” RED or blue stamps or color of your choice doesnt matter but has to stand out. You must shame them
    this would undoubtedly lead to an increase in people selling their foodstamps for a lesser value in cash.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

thats a lot of food , i guess theres some jobs in the deal aswell

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Relevance? Anyways... it has systematically crushed the USA consistently in every single one of those "best nation to live in rankings" since the "best nation to live in rankings" existed. Last I heard, the USA was something like 35th in life expectancy! What a pathetic joke!

LOL... 46 million people on food stamps = signs that your nation is turning into a 3rd world country
    Relevance of where you reside would be so we could all see what a great nation you hail from. The fact you won't answer such a simple question speaks volumes about your character or lack thereof.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Lol at you acting like America sucks and you don't care about it, yet your in here looking up random facts to bash the country. Please.
    Random facts??? LOL good one. I think that life expectancy is an important fact when considering standard of living. It's not my fault that the USA ranks 37th in this category, while getting beat out by many 3rd world nations such as Cuba!

Quote Originally Posted by numismatist View Post
    America doesn't suck, it's government does.
    Its a beautiful country with many awesome people. The Constitution is the single biggest gift to freedom in the history of humanity.
    HAHAHAHA! What kind of cheap drug are you smoking!?!?! What about the "Patriot" Act? What about TSA gropings? What about your right to play online poker? In case you haven't noticed, your freedoms are being taken away from you day by day. I'll give you this though, your government has the right to bail out banks to the tunes of hundreds of billions of dollars at your taxpaying expense!

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

Quote Originally Posted by numismatist View Post
    The Constitution is the single biggest gift to freedom in the history of humanity.
    Unreal how many people do not even realize the current administration has chucked that thing in the toilet. Patriot Act, assinations without trials, indefinite detentions, car stops and searches well within the US, wars without cause. Mean while we can not gamble on internet, travel to cuba, do business with Iran, Syria, etc, strip searched when we travel, spied on, make large deposit at bank, win jackpot, or conduct a simple business transaction for more than $600 without being reported to government.

Freedom my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too many clowns here listen to those tools on TV that tell them how great America is and how much freedom we have and it's all bullshit. No way could a guy like Rod Gilmore come out and not fall down and grobbel over our brave military and their epic battle for freedom. If he told the audience how it really was he would be fired on the spot.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post

Unreal how many people do not even realize the current administration has chucked that thing in the toilet. Patriot Act, assinations without trials, indefinite detentions, car stops and searches well within the US, wars without cause. Mean while we can not gamble on internet, travel to cuba, do business with Iran, Syria, etc, strip searched when we travel, spied on, make large deposit at bank, win jackpot, or conduct a simple business transaction for more than $600 without being reported to government.

Freedom my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too many clowns here listen to those tools on TV that tell them how great America is and how much freedom we have and it's all bullshit. No way could a guy like Rod Gilmore come out and not fall down and grobbel over our brave military and their epic battle for freedom. If he told the audience how it really was he would be fired on the spot.
    The very few who get it...

Next time when your son/daughter is getting fondled by a TSA perv, ask yourself if you really live in nation that respects its citizens and treats them with dignity. Americans are just a cog in the wheel, you're there to make the richer even richer.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

HAHAHA!!! UHMURKAH the great!!! USA USA USA!!! God Bless Uhmurkah!

You're so delusional it's ******* pathetic! Do you even realize what you just said? Exactly what benefits have you fought so long and hard to obtain? The freedom of supersizing your fries when you feel like it?

The fact of the matter is that 1 in every roughly 6-7 Uhmurkans are on foodstamps. The USA is on a steep decline if you haven't noticed.
    When I said we I meant the United States collectively as a people. In this instance I was specifically referring to our forefathers; guess I should have spelled that out for you. What is spent on foodstamps annually is still less than what we spend on defense. How's your great king anyway?
    Last edited by excel; 12-06-11 at 04:13 PM.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post
    When I said we I meant the United States collectively as a people. In this instance I was specifically referring to our forefathers; guess I should have spelled that out for you. What is spent on foodstamps annually is still less than what we spend on defense. How's your great king anyway?
    And that just goes to show how retarded you guys are... you "spend" so much on military because the money isn't even yours, it's borrowed. The interest you pay on this debt funds China's military.

No idea what you mean by the "king" reference. It must have been something you heard about on South Park which you interpret as being true because you lack any formal education whatsoever.

12 Last