ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

Anyone here take Jack3d?

1st day in months or even years. I could hardly finish dinner and 2 hours later Im not hungry. I would normally be eating some doritos or something by now. I know its for building muscle, strength and endurance but i see no ingredient that would make it an appetite suppressant or fat loss.

Creatine Monohydrate

Safe, proven, and effective in building lean muscle mass and providing strength gains. The argument about creatine is long over. The argument over which type of creatine is over. Creatine monohydrate is hands-down the way to go, as it has been for decades.
    Simply put, if you’re not using creatine, you’re missing out on size and strength gains. Jack3d helps provide this boost with a kick of creatine.
    The longer story is that with creatine, you increase the levels of phosphocreatine in your bloodstream. Phosphocreatine helps with the creation of ATP (adenosine triphosphate) in your muscles. What is ATP, you ask? ATP equals ENERGY. It is a high energy nucleotide and is the major energy-carrying compound in your body.
    This is why creatine not only increases muscle size, but strength as well.
    Beta Alanine

Short story: Beta Alanine = More Endurance and Less Fatigue. More endurance and less fatigue = longer lifts and better cardio sessions.
    Long version: Beta alanine increases the concentration of carnosine in muscles. Carnosine buffers against fatigue and helps expel that painful ammonia from your body. You know that miserable feeling of too much lactic acid and ammonia in your muscles, don’t you? It’s like your system just doesn’t seem to know what to do with it! Well, give your body a solution with the beta alanine in Jack3d!
    So, if your muscles run out of carnosine, you get tired. But take Jack3d before working out, and you will get more carnosine production thanks to the beta alanine inside. That then gives you more endurance – both while lifting or doing cardio.
    Countless studies show this both in the field and in the lab. It’s fun and it works.
    Caffeine

I’m going to assume you know how caffeine works for you. But what you really need to understand is how it works for your workouts.
    Caffeine stimulates your central nervous system and also stimulates your ability to contract skeletal muscle quickly. This means more explosive moments – whether it’s throwing iron around the gym or propelling your body down the track in a race.
    Caffeine of course helps you fight fatigue and drowsiness – two things nobody wants in the gym. It makes your mind sharper and increases alertness. It also produces a bit of euphoria, simply making workouts more fun.
    But don’t all pre-workout formulas have caffeine? Yep, just about all of them. Other products simply load up on caffeine and hope you’ll feel it – and you do – as well as the crash that occurs later on!
    USPlabs Jack3d has a better blend of stimulants. You will get jacked in the gym, but won’t get into that rut an hour later. This is because Jack3d has a synergistic blend with germanium (the next ingredient).
    In addition, Jack3d has small, ultraconcentrated scoops that allow YOU to choose how many stimulants you need. One scoop may not satisfy a 300lb powerlifter, but will sure work great for a 120lb woman!
    Germanium (1,3 Dimethylamylamine) – The Secret Weapon

That’s right, this is the secret weapon. The germanium extract is a stimulant that behaves like a very mild amphetamine to your nervous system, providing a small rush of adrenaline. It is VERY synergistic with caffeine, meaning that when they are used together, sparks fly – both in your body and in the weightroom.
    You can consider germanium to be the “long-term” stimulant that prevents the “short-term” crash of caffeine. It hits me a little bit later, and lasts a little bit longer.
    And then, somewhere towards the middle of your workout, you will just realize that you are in the freaking zone!
    It’s like tunnel-vision. The only thing that exists in the entire world is the squat rack that you’re inside of. It’s an amazing feeling that you need to try to believe. And you can thank the germanium in Jack3d for that.
    Schizandrol A

Schizandrol A is another powerful secret. First and foremost, it will help the germanium in improving your focus. After that, it will also help increase the work capacity of your muscles – convincing your brain to lift heavier weights!
    Finally, animal studies have shown us that it can lower levels of harmful, muscle-stopping hormones like cortisol. We look forward to seeing human studies, but something about Jack3d is working, and this has to be part.
    Good luck finding Schizandrol A on your own. Trust me, I tried. You can find the cheap and ineffective Shizandra, but only USPLabs has the potently extracted Schizandrol A.
    L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate (AAKG)

But where do the huge muscular ‘pumps’ come from?
    This is where AAKG comes in. This arginine-based compound is in Jack3d because it increases strength and peak power output. You will also experience an increase in vasodilation, which increases the flow of nutrients (think: creatine!) to skeletal muscle, thereby enhancing muscular swelling.

“So what’s this Maltodextrin Stuff Anyway?”

Simply put, it’s a carb that’s worse than sugar. And it’s freaking EVERYWHERE in the supplement industry (sometimes also disguised as ‘glucose polymers’) – stay away from it! If you’re not making your fat-loss goals, this could very well be the answer.
    The reason? Maltodextrin has a glycemic index of 105 – 5 points higher than straight-up glucose and a whopping 44 points higher than sugar.
    What does this mean? It means that whenever you ingest a high glycemic carb like maltodextrin, your blood sugar shoots through the roof!
    What’s wrong with that, you ask? Well, to handle this, your body starts pumping out insulin like madness. It needs to put these unnatural, toxic chemicals somewhere… anywhere but in your bloodstream where it will literally kill you. And guess where it puts it.
    That’s right – your insulin stores these carbs right in your BODY FAT. Just what we need!
    This is why kids who drink soda are becoming more obese by the day! Stay away from maltodextrin, don’t be fooled by ‘glucose polymers’, and start burning fat instead of gaining it while you workout.
    “What’s so bad about Magnesium?
    I thought that was good for me!”

Granted, magnesium is good for you. It’s an essential mineral for a reason. But other pre-workout mixes are LOADED with the stuff, and we can’t figure out why!
    The National Academy of Sciences states that adults can safely handle 350mg of magnesium per day. That’s equivalent to just one scoop of most products. Where’s the rest going to go? Let me tell you…
    Meanwhile, some products use 3500mg of Magnesium Glycerophosphate – a compound that’s only 10% active – to get the 350mg of magnesium on the label. That’s over 10 grams of magnesium per 3-scoop serving! This is what doctors prescribe for constipation!
    You aren’t constipated, are you? Well, they don’t call other products “SuperDump” for nothing. Stop buying constipation relief products and start buying REAL pre-workout products so that you don’t miss your next squat because of a run to the john.
    Stop Eating Petroleum (Artificial Coloring)

Red #40, Blue #1, Yellow #5, Yellow #6, Red #5… all garbage, and it’s all in the competition’s powders. You can’t even handle the stuff without industrial-strength gloves and maks. So why eat it?
    Some of these chemicals are banned in other countries, and have serious side effects when taken in the amounts. Just stay away from it, and stay with the all-natural flavorings and colorings in Jack3d.
    And guess what, Jack3d still tastes great! If you don’t believe me, go look at the user reviews section and see for yourself!
    Jack3d Summary

In recap,

1. Ingredients to safely bring you nothing but intensity, strength, energy, focus, and endurance to your workouts
    2. Sugar-free, zero-carb / no maltodextrin, calorie-free, and fat-free
    3. No more bathroom-break inducing magnesium
    4. No dangerous artificial dyes
    5. No other filler ingredients or unproven forms of creatine
    6. Slow and fast stimulants for a crash-free workout
    7. Great taste!
    8. Ultra-concentrated – needs only 4-8 ounces of water per serving – No bloat!
    9. Around $20 for 45 scoops – the best value you’ll find anywhere!

ttwarrior1

perhaps its the germanium or the fact its my 1st creatine dose in a couple years. The stuff works. Plain white creatine is best , cell tech is junk and fillers and too expensive.

HawkeyeIowa
    HawkeyeIowa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1863

I used a jar of it once. I was coming off using NO-Explode, and I think I was kind of become immune to the caffeine rush at that point. I didn't get a lot out of the experience, but like I said, probably should have waited awhile between the NO and the Jack3d. I had the grape...one of the worst tasting things ever! I don't remember any appetite issues, but I've always been the type that has had to force myself to eat enough anyway.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Geranium doesn't agree with my system.. terrible crash. I just stick to caffeine.

ttwarrior1

don't understand people that can eat alot and don't gain weight

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post

don't understand people that can eat alot and don't gain weight
    genetics