celtics12
    celtics12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

issue at work, looking for advice

alright, so from nov 7-21 i was in FL on a business trip. the second week of the trip, there was a mix up with my hours where they said they did not get them on time so i would only be paid my base 40 hours the next paycheck, then be paid the rest the week after(tomorrows check). ok, i was obviously pissed but whatever ill get it next week i said. i worked a total of 85.65 hours that week, so the company owes me 45 hours at time and a half for OT. now today i find out that the money is still not going to be in my check this week, when i was assured by many people that i would have it...is there anything i should or can do about this?

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

their mix up with hours: bitch!
    your mix up: suck it up and get your chit in on time.

celtics12
    celtics12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

thats the thing, my hours were in on time, i had the fax confirmation from the hotel i was at..the payroll lady claimed to have called and left me a message saying she never got them....funny part about that is i dont even have voicemail on my phone, never set it up. plus i never received a call that day, considering i was sitting in the hotel watching football all day i know all the calls i got that day.