OpiateBank
    OpiateBank's Avatar Become A Pro!

diverted Service Plays

If the line was 21- would you take chiefs then ? I wouldnt. When you follow a capper you need to know their weeknesses. Indians love to get . See one in a store and its always a negotiation. If they were getting top notch laddy for 40 buck they have to get 5 bucks nocked off. This week is just a continuation of last weeks losers. He is going for the 3-0 knock out. He will stay good in baskets for 3 more weeks until the books make the line adjustments. Happns every year with this boy. Stay away from the curry stew , its to hot and you will get burned.

bruce0
    bruce0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

Quote Originally Posted by OpiateBank View Post
    If the line was 21- would you take chiefs then ? I wouldnt. When you follow a capper you need to know their weeknesses. Indians love to get . See one in a store and its always a negotiation. If they were getting top notch laddy for 40 buck they have to get 5 bucks nocked off. This week is just a continuation of last weeks losers. He is going for the 3-0 knock out. He will stay good in baskets for 3 more weeks until the books make the line adjustments. Happns every year with this boy. Stay away from the curry stew , its to hot and you will get burned.
    Opiate you constantly come in these threads to spew your racist sh*t like it has something to do with IC's capping. your first few sentences barely make sense but I can make out how you say IC's being an Indian makes him a penny pincher, which is a weakness of his capping.
    Truth is, he's a very streaky capper, so hop off when he's about to average down. He fades public, so filter out chalk that will win, like the poster above said.

Opiate get a life you bigoted fu*k.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secisgreatkobsux

OpiateBank
    OpiateBank's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry bruce that you had a family member mate with one of these dogs , but He is still a scumbag tout like all the others. Read his lame right up how it will be low scoring and buy into his crap. You can get it at 11 now. So double up on the curry express"s 6 mile hell ride tonight. Im shure you have beautiful high yellow beautiful grandkids.

secisgreatkobsux
    secisgreatkobsux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OpiateBank View Post
    Is this what you said the last 2 years in college basketball when he hit 60.2%?

That's incredible consistency on his part - he is at 61% this year as well.

Just atrocious racist comments you are making here.

bruce0
    bruce0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

Opiate you fu*k. So now you refer to my ancestry as "dogs." Jesus you can't spell for sh*t but I suppose that's pretty consistent for trailer trash. Drive your double wide home to Chicago and try saying that to my face. IC is what he is, a capper. And he won today on the pick you were so sure he'd lose on. Seriously I didn't know people like you knew how to use computers.

No one wants to hear your racist sh*t on these boards.

fnkb96
    fnkb96's Avatar Become A Pro!

K.c. Covered!