Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

My gf has a phone called the Thunderbolt. It's pretty fukin sweet.

HellSpawn
    HellSpawn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by TodayIsForgotten View Post
    Its out in Europe. US? Who knows. It is a nice phone. I'll just wait for people to start porting ICS to other phones (root). I"ll also wait for a true 4.7" screen. Don't like those software buttons not being able to drop down to use entire screen (only for video/picture).
    I'm sure rooting will take 1-2 months tops... but I mean bro the screen is Super HD AMOLED, right now not even apple has a better screen... I do get your point on the softkeys, but I don't really think that as an inconvenience or a flaw... but yes this is my phone to be on Jan I'm a tech freak so I will probably change my mind from here to Jan lol

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

Quote Originally Posted by HellSpawn View Post
    I'm sure rooting will take 1-2 months tops... but I mean bro the screen is Super HD AMOLED, right now not even apple has a better screen... I do get your point on the softkeys, but I don't really think that as an inconvenience or a flaw... but yes this is my phone to be on Jan I'm a tech freak so I will probably change my mind from here to Jan lol
    Supposedly, the HTC ReZound has an even better screen. More PPI vs Iphone and Gnex.

The phone has already been rooted. A plus for you. I'm not knocking it. It's a great phone. I hope one of the brilliant coders can come up with a method to remove the soft buttons always. I just want a full 4.7" screen. I'm hoping there are some at CES in January.

Don't hold off too long. By then the next best thing will be out (: of course you can't play the waiting game in Tech.

HellSpawn
    HellSpawn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by TodayIsForgotten View Post
    Supposedly, the HTC ReZound has an even better screen. More PPI vs Iphone and Gnex.

The phone has already been rooted. A plus for you. I'm not knocking it. It's a great phone. I hope one of the brilliant coders can come up with a method to remove the soft buttons always. I just want a full 4.7" screen. I'm hoping there are some at CES in January.

Don't hold off too long. By then the next best thing will be out (: of course you can't play the waiting game in Tech.
    Hmm amazingly I haven't seen that HTC, I'll check it out when I get home, and yes I'm sure someone will make the softkeys dissapear, if not I'll promise I'll do something about it when I'm done studying software engeneering (I'm a complete nerd) lol...

and yes you are totally right man, you can't play the waiting game on tech!! agreed 1000%

EDIT= can change to can't

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Samsung Fascinate personal phone...Older Blackberry for work but about to switch to the new Bionic 4G

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Incredible 2 Driod Htc beasty

First 12