BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Robert Wagner cheesey commercials.He had to have bumped off Natalie Wood!

Funniest thing I ever saw was when FOX News ran a 10 minute story of Natalie Woods drowning death 30 years ago and the first ad they broke for was Robert Wagner pitching some Madoff-Corzine style ripoff financial instrument to old farts living in the wrinkle ranch.He has pitched a basket of that crappola since he bumped off his wife.

25 years ago in Vegas at Binions I rode up the elevator and didn't know it till my uncle told me that it was Max from Heart to Heart that rode up with us.The guy was a big time commie in the ** Carthy hearings.

Any guy over 60 thought Natalie Wood was a babe and she caused 10's of millions of housewife mothers grief responsible for them having to wash wet dream stained sheets.I don't get where she was such a babe but I guess back in the late 50's,she was one of the the only shows in town.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

I don't blame him if he did. It was rumored Natilie Wood was all over the place and more than likely banging Christopher Walken. I'd be pissed off too if I was him.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

i think this deserves a bump.

cause of death has been changed to undetermined. before my time but this was big news for you older guys im sure.
    Last edited by thetrinity; 07-09-12 at 02:21 PM.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536