poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Watching "Twilight"

Recorded it the other day. I'm curious considering how infamous the film/franchise is. I have a disposition towards chick flicks, and my expectations are so low that I might not hate it no matter how shitty it is. Let's find out!

A few minutes in. The film contrast or whatever you call it is making everyone and everything appear much more pale than they would in real life. Some awkward teenage dialogue that you'd see in campy teen sitcoms, except not meant to be funny. We've been introduced to the guy we know to be the good vampire dude later. His face is laughably pale, even on top of the film contrast.

poochiecollins

The protagonist vampire dude tried to get out of a class where he sat next to Bella right in front of her, and later told her to be "used to disappointment" when she really wanted to know how he was able to save her from a van crushing her. Oooh brooding! It's like Luke Perry in Beverly Hills 90210, except with super powers and white face paint.

poochiecollins

I put metal in the microwave. Am I dark and rebellious like Edward?

poochiecollins

Ooh, big jail bait boobs!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

This film and it's popularity epitomizes the dumb-ass world we live in today... vampires that can be outside during the daytime

poochiecollins

This seems a lot like a camp teen Disney movie, excepting with a brooding atmosphere.

And lol, Vaughany.

poochiecollins

Edward says he can read everyone's mind but Bella's. That of course explains why he was treating her like shit early

Update: at a part where Ed's telling the girl her smell is like heroin to him (related to his vampire thing). So srsly, the being rude to her early makes no sense.
    Last edited by poochiecollins; 11-21-11 at 03:47 PM.

poochiecollins

Bella piggybacked Edward when he run-flew through the forest. I'm jelly. I'd be all like, "weeeee!"

poochiecollins

Edward told Bella she had to see what he looked like in the sunlight, brooding-like. I assumed he was going to look like a vampire monster. He just sparkled. You'd think he'd be like, "Hey ladies, check this out!"

poochiecollins

Aww Bella lied to her dad about why she had to get away from him (not track vampires to him). He doesn't know the truth and his feelings are hurt. Poor dad

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

I heard terrible things about the franchise but i decided to give the first film a watch recently. It was boring as hell and even found it unintenionally funny at times; like when the dude sparkles or when u see him running it looked like some benny hill shit lol. Also i always wondered why a 100 year old vampire would stay in high school? Also the chick that the vampire and wolf boy fight over is the most plain boring chick EVER.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

That girl is so ugly. I just could not see any reason that she would have guys fighting over here. She looks like a meth head.

Oh and "Twilight" is practically saved by the bell vampire edition.