warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just ran over a fukkin deer

Great end to a great fukkin day

Watch the Longhorns get run over by the WildCats then I ran over a huge fukkin deer, unfukkinbelievable

Look back and the son of a bitch is limping away

Wish I would have hit it harder and killed it at least

Vennison is bomb

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Must have been a small deer for it not to have caused a wrecked. Or do you drive an 18 wheeler?

Fischnasty
    come on Papanick!
    Fischnasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 311

test

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Must have been a small deer for it not to have caused a wrecked. Or do you drive an 18 wheeler?
    He ran it over, bro. Monster truck fo sho.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6759

had a couple close calls... but so far for me, 27 and never hit a deer yet... and i fukkn live in Ohio

also a while back coming home its dark out im scarfing down curly fries from Arbys and i am going over a very small crest of a hill so u can't see shit on the road till the last second and there was a stupid suicidal dog just standing there, point blank middle of my lane... i had about .4 seconds of reaction time and i somehow swerved pretty damn violently (stupid, should have just froze and ran him dead on @ 55) but i swerved cause no one else on the road and i somehow, someway... missed the dog and just barely gained control back of my car after a series of swerves back and forth to the right and left plus brake usage... i came to a stop just off the right side of the road...i look over my back and no more than 5-8 feet behind me the ground went str8 down hill into a swampish area... close fukkn call. dog lived, car ok with no damage...best of all Arbys fries didn't spill

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Obviously he was riding the bus when this happened.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Ya, I was in Northern Michigan at 2 fukkin am driving west bound towards the shore and some fukking prick ass horse came barreling down the middle of the road right at me when I was going 80mph. I was atop a hill going down another just as I get to the crest I see this mother fukker. My girl screamed which made it worse of course and I missed the prick by 10ft. It would have killed us both instantly no doubt.

BIG
    BIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

The Fries were good lol

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    had a couple close calls... but so far for me, 27 and never hit a deer yet... and i fukkn live in Ohio

also a while back coming home its dark out im scarfing down curly fries from Arbys and i am going over a very small crest of a hill so u can't see shit on the road till the last second and there was a stupid suicidal dog just standing there, point blank middle of my lane... i had about .4 seconds of reaction time and i somehow swerved pretty damn violently (stupid, should have just froze and ran him dead on @ 55) but i swerved cause no one else on the road and i somehow, someway... missed the dog and just barely gained control back of my car after a series of swerves back and forth to the right and left plus brake usage... i came to a stop just off the right side of the road...i look over my back and no more than 5-8 feet behind me the ground went str8 down hill into a swampish area... close fukkn call. dog lived, car ok with no damage...best of all Arbys fries didn't spill

LarryF
    LarryF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Close calls, I ran over a chipmunk a few years back, no damage to my car and thankfully I was not injured.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any deer I ever hit did at least 5k damage to my vehicle.........

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I live by 3 golf courses, and a road that goes in between two of them is over-ran by rabbits who liveon the courses. I have hit at least 10 rabbits in the last 5 years. They are extremely moronic, as they wait for cars and try to race across the street.

I call it roadkill alley, since the street is littered with smashed rabbits. I do not try to avoid them either. I would have to zig-zag down the road if I did.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

I live by 3 golf courses, and a road that goes in between two of them is over-ran by rabbits who liveon the courses. I have hit at least 10 rabbits in the last 5 years. They are extremely moronic, as they wait for cars and try to race across the street.

I call it roadkill alley, since the street is littered with smashed rabbits. I do not try to avoid them either. I would have to zig-zag down the road if I did.
    should take them and eat them, rabbits are good

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I've hit 2 and had one crazed doe slam into the door of my wife's car a few years ago.....damn thing charged right into it on a dirt road while we were slowing in a curve....I was just about to say "hope she doesn't run across" when the bitch ran INTO us

Thunder Gulch
    Thunder Gulch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I just shoot them

TRE1968
    TRE1968's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

i hit a owl once..ruined my windshield

clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

one just ran into the side of my car last year. i did not run him over he just ran into the side of my car as i was going like 50

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3403

that rabbit story is too much