Fuk

Why can't this be me?????

One fukkin time

rogaine and braces

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    At the first sign of crazy.....they got to go.
    That'll make it tough to ever find a keeper!

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Lots of crazy ex GF's. My last has caused me a lot of financial and legal problems over the past two years. This bitch is lucky I haven't killed her

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

The best part is these crazy chicks are freaky in bed and always dtf.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Well. Its not a girl friend. Its not even a partner, its this boy. He is not getting my hints that i am not interested in him, and he keeps hitting on me through texts and cell phone. Hell even when we hang out, he tries to take it to the next level just drive me ******* crazy.

Not to mention i come to find out, that he F'd one of our teachers in highschool a few years ago.

Lots of other stuff I could post, but yeah. Don't want to gross anybody out.
    Last edited by neverstoppers23; 11-18-11 at 02:40 AM.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Girlfriend?

Who the fukk has girlfriends anymore?

Girlfriends are obsolete

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    Well. Its not a girl friend. Its not even a partner, its this boy. He is not getting my hints that i am not interested in him, and he keeps hitting on my through texts and cell phone. Hell even when we hang out, he tries to take it to the next level just drive me ******* crazy.

Not to mention i come to find out, that he F'd one of our teachers in highschool a few years ago.

Lots of other stuff I could post, but yeah. Don't want to gross anybody out.
    damnit, scholar...get the fukking hint!

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I love it. You're asking for love advise on a gambler's forum.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    nickel kind of
    Never went all the way
    oral..some insertion /pull outs, tranquil transitions, 1/2 riding
    pre ***
    Pre ***!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

I can't get my wife to spend anytime with me. Its been weeks since I've had a 10 minute conversation with old "what's her name?".
    Last edited by Mr KLC; 11-18-11 at 07:01 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Right now I wish a woman was outside stalking me and waiting for me to come out
    Man how good would that feel??

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy04 View Post

Yea, sure sounds worth it......

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy04 View Post
    Sad but true.... Anybody who has dated a crazy knows they are awesome in bed. Its how they trap you

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Sad but true.... Anybody who has dated a crazy knows they are awesome in bed. Its how they trap you

You ever dated a "normal" girl that's good in bed? It's how they trap you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    You ever dated a "normal" girl that's good in bed? It's how they trap you.
    No ” normal” girls know im trouble.

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL i had the same problem years ago. She would:

1. Txt every few hours "what are you doing?", "Im lonely", if i didnt respond it's
    a) "where are you?" and "you dont find me attractive anymore"
    If i still havent responded within 10 minutes i got multiple phone calls, and an e-mail

2. Always would have her phone radar on, ANY call she would home in and close the gap the eavsdrop pretending to come over to look for something

3. Can't watch ANY movies or shows without her, if i did I would get in $hit, so i had to secretly watch my fav shows and not mention it or watch them 2x. When I did watch them with her she'd fall asleep in 10 minutes, and i'd have to re watch the same show 2-3 times

4. Jealous of any female friend, EVERY girl was out to fk me apparently

5. If i didn't massage, buy her things, take her out regularly i would be cheating, or don't care about her anymore and my favorite just "using her"

You can't win with women. I have never seen any of my friends or family with a solid good all around girl. And if they did have one, there would always be some huge negative, i.e. low sex drive, or huge debt problems, or a child, etc... The dream of finding a young 21-24 yr old that is smart, wants to be a good wife, mother, and give you your space is impossible to find. Every girl after 25 has baggage of some sort. You really do have to get extremely lucky. And even if you do, there's always gonna be some weasel orbiter friend or co-worker of hers to come after her and if you get lazy and stop caring for a microsecond, someone else will take your place. My solution: Sex Robots. Give it time, in 5-8 years, you will have sexy female sex robots, that feel like a real women. Seriously. Google it. GL
    Points Awarded:

sapidoc gave NHL Pro Capper 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

All the hot ones are crazy, but you enabled her to get to this point earlier in your relationship.

Should of put a stop to this kind of behavior before you got serious.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    All the hot ones are crazy, but you enabled her to get to this point earlier in your relationship.

Should of put a stop to this kind of behavior before you got serious.
    Not always as easy as that when there are 20+ dudes blowing up her cell phone, dropping by leaving notes on her car. Im far from pussy whipped but if you are dating a 8.5 or above who is a crazy chick you' ll be taking some shit...., in my case chick was into bondage, submission, and liked to bite hard. Small price to pay though. Point is Hot crazy chicks are in demand, high demand from what ive seen good luck putting your foot down

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Not always as easy as that when there are 20+ dudes blowing up her cell phone, dropping by leaving notes on her car. Im far from pussy whipped but if you are dating a 8.5 or above who is a crazy chick you' ll be taking some shit...., in my case chick was into bondage, submission, and liked to bite hard. Small price to pay though. Point is Hot crazy chicks are in demand, high demand from what ive seen good luck putting your foot down
    IMO all 8.5's are crazy. They are so into themselves I don't even bother most of the time.

I'm not saying you need to put your foot down, you simply need to play the game better at the start. You need to avoid a pattern of dependency.

Sounds like you're having fun with dominatrix, but that ain't my cup o' tea. Good luck.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Wow never knew that was considered awesome in bed was characterized.

Apparently I've been missing out on "awesome" sex.

I guess I should go talk to the wife.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

She is a female.
    they are all crazy.
    They lack the special chromosome that makes them sane like us.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    rogaine and braces

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Wow never knew that was considered awesome in bed was characterized.

Apparently I've been missing out on "awesome" sex.

I guess I should go talk to the wife.
    Its not awesome it hurts i hated that shit and bites leave scars ... you married too young imo you are early/mid 20' s??

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    IMO all 8.5's are crazy. They are so into themselves I don't even bother most of the time.

I'm not saying you need to put your foot down, you simply need to play the game better at the start. You need to avoid a pattern of dependency.

Sounds like you're having fun with dominatrix, but that ain't my cup o' tea. Good luck.
    RK i get you. i really like the part about not going after 8.5. Very true

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Right now I wish a woman was outside stalking me and waiting for me to come out
    Man how good would that feel??

No you don't. It's cook for a while but then it gets old. Even you'd get sick of it

jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NHL Pro Capper View Post
    LOL i had the same problem years ago. She would:

1. Txt every few hours "what are you doing?", "Im lonely", if i didnt respond it's
    a) "where are you?" and "you dont find me attractive anymore"
    If i still havent responded within 10 minutes i got multiple phone calls, and an e-mail

2. Always would have her phone radar on, ANY call she would home in and close the gap the eavsdrop pretending to come over to look for something

3. Can't watch ANY movies or shows without her, if i did I would get in $hit, so i had to secretly watch my fav shows and not mention it or watch them 2x. When I did watch them with her she'd fall asleep in 10 minutes, and i'd have to re watch the same show 2-3 times

4. Jealous of any female friend, EVERY girl was out to fk me apparently

5. If i didn't massage, buy her things, take her out regularly i would be cheating, or don't care about her anymore and my favorite just "using her"

You can't win with women. I have never seen any of my friends or family with a solid good all around girl. And if they did have one, there would always be some huge negative, i.e. low sex drive, or huge debt problems, or a child, etc... The dream of finding a young 21-24 yr old that is smart, wants to be a good wife, mother, and give you your space is impossible to find. Every girl after 25 has baggage of some sort. You really do have to get extremely lucky. And even if you do, there's always gonna be some weasel orbiter friend or co-worker of hers to come after her and if you get lazy and stop caring for a microsecond, someone else will take your place. My solution: Sex Robots. Give it time, in 5-8 years, you will have sexy female sex robots, that feel like a real women. Seriously. Google it. GL
    Bro you live in cal?? This is EXACTLY what i deal with every day I swear we're talking about the same girl lol

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

fukk girls

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Quote Originally Posted by NHL Pro Capper View Post
    You can't win with women. I have never seen any of my friends or family with a solid good all around girl. And if they did have one, there would always be some huge negative, i.e. low sex drive, or huge debt problems, or a child, etc... The dream of finding a young 21-24 yr old that is smart, wants to be a good wife, mother, and give you your space is impossible to find. Every girl after 25 has baggage of some sort. You really do have to get extremely lucky. And even if you do, there's always gonna be some weasel orbiter friend or co-worker of hers to come after her and if you get lazy and stop caring for a microsecond, someone else will take your place.
    This fukkin 110%

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I got mine addicted to mdma so she leaves me alone.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3445

nickel kind of
    Never went all the way
    oral..some insertion /pull outs, tranquil transitions, 1/2 riding
    pre ***
    so jeffery is a product of precum?

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3445

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I got mine addicted to mdma so she leaves me alone.
    classy illini ..

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

I got me a good Costa Rican girl. Zero complaints whatsoever. Come to think of it, all of my American friends that live down here and married a Costa Rican don't have any complaints, either.

clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mine is SO hot but SO crazy. Holds just straight up double standards with everything. Like it is ok for her to have all these guy FB friends and for her to talk to guys. But I am sleeping on the couch if I make a comment about a girl being cute or beautiful. Such a recipe for disaster

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Better question is who's girlfriend isn't crazy.

First 123 Last