gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

I leave near a university and frankly, I love going to the grocery store. Every ******* day.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    I feel that. All my income is illegal although it's tax free.. Fukk taxes..

lol

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    White girl works all day, while lazy black boyfriend smokes weed and sleeps all day. My hood rep never been higher
    They make you work for that shit in nyc. Pickin up garbage and shit. I have a source of income. But I don't wish to discuss it.
    pardon me sir, hood rep way up

trigga trace: debunking racism one stereotype at a time
    Last edited by Sunde91; 11-15-11 at 11:49 PM.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

if you shop online doesnt it cut into your thieving from the local merchants

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guys like Tech9 are killing this Country
    TRigger I bet everyone is afraid of you in your neighborhood

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    I feel you brother.. I ain't had a fukkin job since 2007. I've filled out applications but these fukkers won't budge and give me a chance. So I'm like fukk that, I'll take my chances gambling and selling shit and hittin licks ya know.. Hell for a hustler but it's the hand I was dealt
    We need to get jobs tech. The dudes that work 9-5 and hustle on the side, are the smart ones.

slatter
    slatter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only beef I have with online grocery shopping is picking out stuff like produce and seafood and meat from the butcher. If the shrimp look gross in the store, you'd never know by ordering online. But it's a good option to have.

ncsubowen
    ncsubowen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This shit is great. I have a girl that lives with me. But she just got a new job and works all day all week. I found out about this option, Shoprite From Home. This shit is great. Picked out what I wanted online, and they have your shit waiting for you. All for only 5 bucks extra. Just picked up over $200 worth of shit. Was in and out in 5 mins. 5 bucks is pennies. They will even deliver the shit to you for $10. This shit just made my day. Don't have to dodge the fat women in the aisles
    It's awesome. We have a store, Lowe's Foods, that does the same thing. If you pay with your card, they'll even meet you outside with it and load it into your trunk.

Been shopping that way for years.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by ncsubowen View Post
    It's awesome. We have a store, Lowe's Foods, that does the same thing. If you pay with your card, they'll even meet you outside with it and load it into your trunk.

Been shopping that way for years.

First 12