thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Sbr +7

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    کسی نے مجھے سے کہا تھا کہ تم آدمی ویشیا پر جھکنا اور ان کے مقعد میں اپنی زبان کو چھڑی پھر گھر جاؤ اور اپنی بیوی کا بوسہ لے.
    Where u from?

shabztips
    shabztips's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shantystar View Post
    Today I completed my 7 years at sbrforum,Godforbid 7 is a unlucky number for me Because, The whole world considers that 7 is a lucky number of mostly consider 7 as a good omen sign ,but,for me its a bad omen sign,i think behind ,or you may say behind in this sphere or my imagination,
    On my 7th year at sbrforum I was walking this morning with peter loshak,my wife deuce and Rogue jurur,peter said I am behind in revenge as i belive forgiveness is the best policy,
    my wife deuce said i am behind in study ,
    Rogue Jurur said i am behind in understanding others sentiments ,than peter turns toward sme and asked ,Shanty in which field you are behind,
    i replied,No field ,Dear Peter Loshak because I am eager of behinddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats ShantyStar

Here is a prize from me. I have a new Horse Racing Handicapping Program. Its called the "NarrowRator" and was created by me. You can use it and win some money today at Aqueduct.

Here is a FREE AQUEDUCT 16.11.2011

How it works?
    Simple. The Narrow Rator reduce the field down to a certain number of horses, who 99.9% percentage of the times are the actually winners of the race.

The NarrowRator [blue] section has all the horses win chance of winning in no particular order.

The Non-Runner Replacer section has all the horses with no chance of winning but should be used in that same specific order as given if and only if one of the NarrowRator selection(s) is scratch.

e.g
    NarrowRator: 2,3,4
    Non-Runner Replacer: 5,6,7

If #2 scratch, replace him with #5. If #2 & #3 scratch, replace them with #5 & #6.

Let me know if this is clear enough.

You can try my 2 days free trial and then if you want you can sign up.
    Here's the link
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-19-15 at 10:40 AM. Reason: link does not work

First 12