gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13152

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    More poor people commit violent crimes than middle class/rich folks.
    I say we just kill all the poor people.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

More poor people commit violent crimes than middle class/rich folks.
    Chicken or the egg dilemma. Are they commiting crimes because they are poor? Or are they poor and committing crimes because they are black?

Tough to say. One thing to think about though:

White countries around the world - The safest and most civilized

Black countries around the world - Shit. And Africa and the Carribean are rich in natural resources and tourism opportunities.

Sorry to disappoint you Glitch

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Blacks are great at these things

doing drugs
    selling drugs
    making babies
    drinking liquor
    committing crimes
    not working
    great athletes
    good singers
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TR88, a4u2fear, and cant call it

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Smoking menthol cigs

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Blacks are great at these things

doing drugs
    selling drugs
    making babies
    drinking liquor
    committing crimes
    not working
    great athletes
    good singers
    don't forget blaming whitey

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Chicken or the egg dilemma. Are they commiting crimes because they are poor? Or are they poor and committing crimes because they are black?

Black countries around the world - Shit. And Africa and the Carribean are rich in natural resources and tourism opportunities.

this doesnt really disapoint me. the facts are the facts. and not only country to country, but geographical location within each country is a factor aswell. In lots of inner cities and poorer areas you see more of this stuff. A trend?

there arent many valuable natural resources in the carribean or viable tourism opportunities throughout most of africa and the locals in both places live modestly and long for prosperity and betterment.

Glitch

poverty clearly comes first as we can see from both the crime rate of impoverished white people and also simultaneously- the amount of upstanding citizens that are black and not poor.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Point the finger all you want, youth are a product of their environment. Fuk the hood, let's bail out another bank.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    poverty clearly comes first as we can see from both the crime rate of impoverished white people and also simultaneously- the amount of upstanding citizens that are black and not poor.
    Yes but income is also correlated with intelligence and is the most significant factor. Would you agree?
    Chicken or the egg, are those proportionately few white people and many black people committing crimes because they are poor, or are they poor and committing crimes because they are less intelligent. I bet there aren't many geniuses out there holding up liquor stores or stealing purses.

One factor we are ignoring though is drug use. Addictive drug use is more rampant in black society and could be a factor. But still there probably aren't many genius crack addicts.

P.F.Kasooff

The 'Hood' was better off BEFORE the white man started 'helping' with handouts

excel
    unapproved

Yes but income is also correlated with intelligence and is the most significant factor. Would you agree?
    Chicken or the egg, are those proportionately few white people and many black people committing crimes because they are poor, or are they poor and committing crimes because they are less intelligent. I bet there aren't many geniuses out there holding up liquor stores or stealing purses.

One factor we are ignoring though is drug use. Addictive drug use is more rampant in black society and could be a factor. But still there probably aren't many genius crack addicts.
    No, I believe the drive to succeed is the most significant factor these days. Back in the day intelligence played a part in the elite fleecing all the $$ for their future descendants. Now that all the money is being privately held, I believe social relations and drive are the most important factor. Example...President Bush attended Yale not because he was smart, but because his ancestors were.
    Last edited by excel; 11-12-11 at 02:47 PM.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post
    No, I believe the drive to succeed is the most significant factor these days. Back in the day intelligence played a part in the elite fleecing all the $$ for their future descendants. Now that all the money is being privately held, I believe social relations and drive is the most important factor. Example...President Bush attended Yale not because he was smart, but because his ancestors were.
    Stop the obfuscations, Bush isn't stupid. He may do or say some dumb things but who doesn't, and in today's media coverage everyone and anyone could look like an idiot if the right people wanted them to.

As for drive being the biggest factor you make a good point. I think the two attributes are close in importance and maybe even linked. But if you are a smart black person and have a degree these days companies will fall over eachother to hire you and not ask you anything about your "drive".

excel
    unapproved

Stop the obfuscations, Bush isn't stupid. He may do or say some dumb things but who doesn't, and in today's media coverage everyone and anyone could look like an idiot if the right people wanted them to.

As for drive being the biggest factor you make a good point. I think the two attributes are close in importance and maybe even linked. But if you are a smart black person and have a degree these days companies will fall over eachother to hire you and not ask you anything about your "drive".
    They fall all over each other to hire them because they are so rare due to blocked opportunities. Company's receive tax breaks because of their rarity. Strain theory in full effect.
    Last edited by excel; 11-12-11 at 02:58 PM.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

wheres epic beard man when you need him

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post
    They fall all over each other to hire them because they are so rare due to blocked opportunities. Company's receive tax breaks because of their rarity. Strain theory in full effect.
    I think blocked opportunites and adversity serve to increase drive though, which we agree is very important. Multitude of examples of the most successful individuals coming from humble beginnings, disabled or handicapped achieving great things, etc.
    Having everything already however has to decrease drive.
    Last edited by TheCentaur; 11-12-11 at 03:05 PM.

P.F.Kasooff

...in today's media coverage everyone and anyone could look like an idiot if the right people wanted them to.

And the opposite is true

3yrs ago the MSM would have you believe Obama was the smartest guy in the world. So smart that he wont reveal his school records

Prime example of the lies below

Historian Michael Beschloss: Yeah. Even aside from the fact of electing the first African American President and whatever one’s partisan views this is a guy whose IQ is off the charts — I mean you cannot say that he is anything but a very serious and capable leader and — you know — You and I have talked about this for years …

Imus: Well. What is his IQ?

Historian Michael Beschloss: … our system doesn’t allow those people to become President, those people meaning people THAT smart and THAT capable

Imus: What is his IQ?

Historian Michael Beschloss: Pardon?

Imus: What is his IQ?

Historian Michael Beschloss: Uh. I would say it’s probably – he’s probably the smartest guy ever to become President.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

White countries like Albania and Sloakia? Again, poor countries.

The High Flier
    The High Flier's Avatar Become A Pro!

Problem starts at home.

1. Man impregnates woman and bails.
    2. Woman raises child difficultly by herself with a misandrical attitude towards men because of "what they did to her."
    3. Child grows up without a male role model and authority figure. Has no respect for other men from how his mom was.
    4. Crime against others.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would have never thought you believe in evolution
    Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Funny how often we see videos of groups of animals acting this way.

Glitch

well friend, i definitely feel there is a correlation between ones intelligence and their being able to procure the credentials necessary to attain gainful employment.

who is likely to develop into more of an intelligent person? someone in africa with no books? someone in the ghetto whose peers focus on things like stealing and big booty hoes? OR- someone who grew up in a nurturing environment with parents who put an emphasis on education, reading, mathematics and hard work?

are you theorizing that the brains of black people are somehow chemically/structurally inferior to the point of their being unable to learn and comprehend in the same way that white people can?

this would not necessarily make you racist if this was what you thought. it would just be what you thought. i happen to disagree and believe this intellectual disparity is more a result of people being products of their environments (poverty comes first)

excel
    unapproved

Some go to college for 5 years, some go to the corner and hold up the liquor store. The deterrent for them to not rob the liquor store is a warm place to sleep and 3 meals a day while hanging with their friends. Jail might sound pretty good if you haven't eaten in a couple days or if you've slept in a abandoned house the past month.

TheCentaur

White countries like Albania and Sloakia? Again, poor countries.
    Yeah Albania sucks. Don't know your problem with Slovakia, not a bad place. Would much rather be in either compared to say Haiti or Somalia.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post

are you theorizing that the brains of black people are somehow chemically/structurally inferior to the point of their being unable to learn and comprehend in the same way that white people can?
    Are some breeds of dogs more intelligent and more capable of learning than others? Are some breeds of dogs better trackers, swimmers, hunters? Don't mean to insult, but it is an analogy that removes the emotion and gets to the truth, and we are part of the animal kingdom. Not as cut and dry with humans, but definitely still there.

I do agree, environment plays a role in what a human develops into. But I think the dog wags the tail, even if the tail is really big and long.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

The upside to this thread is that I have become a BIG FAN of the Centaur!

Good work here, Centaur.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8560

Good work here, Centaur.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

You folks should be ashamed of yourselves. Watch this video and prepare your hearts for love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc&ob=av3e

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey all,

I know it's hard not to get emotionally charged up after watching a disgusting video like this one... but please keep the comments above the belt. And don't assume just because you see a post that went too far that it hasn't already been infracted.

Thanks.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Good work here, Centaur.
    You should be proud.. All you inbreds down there think all the same, we are smarter because we have the drive/smarts called GREED...

jjgold

Truth hurts!!!!!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

So does your vagina!!

jjgold

Look in prisons who do you see??

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Inmates

Nookx
    Nookx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

There should be a no tolerance policy for these types of cases. Torture til death shall be a sufficient punishment. Right before the guy is about to die we ask him if it was worth it.

Glitch

Are some breeds of dogs more intelligent and more capable of learning than others? Are some breeds of dogs better trackers, swimmers, hunters? Don't mean to insult, but it is an analogy that removes the emotion and gets to the truth, and we are part of the animal kingdom. Not as cut and dry with humans, but definitely still there.

I do agree, environment plays a role in what a human develops into. But I think the dog wags the tail, even if the tail is really big and long.
    ill quote my entire post below to move it to this page.

well, that is a valid and interesting point you make with the dogs and i do believe in adaptation and heredity as a form of evolution and even in humans.

The brain is comprised of tissue as are our muscles. As in dogs, the genetic history of some lineages contain more highly conditioned matter for processing different/ specific types of commands.

I dont think anyone would argue with the fact that if you have "smart" parents, you are more likely to be smart. Inversely, if you have parents that arent smart- the chances of your being smart are diminished to some extent.

It is a cycle. We are only around 150 years removed from slavery which was essentially kidnapping some primitive people from their home, prohibiting them from being allowed to learn to read or write and conditioning them to be physical specimens capable of completing physical tasks as proficiently as possible.

These freed slaves had children who had children and many of Their children are alive today. Although now conditions are obviously much better for them than they were in even the 50s,60s and 70s- they still are for the most part- trapped in this cycle.

The solution is more programs, books, help, training and social intervention to break this cycle. This stimuli could jump-start the perpetuation of the needed conditioning.

a bloodhound is not a better tracker because its smarter- it is not considered one of the smartest breeds of dogs. it is good at this because of its inherited keen sense of smell. A golden retriever is considered one of the smartest breeds and thats only because the part of its brain that allows it to obey works better than that in other dogs.

so we have dogs with specific traits (smelling, obeying/comprehending) that have been passed down for numerous generations that are able to improve on these abilities and even pass those down to their offspring.

so to tie it all together:
    1. there are different types of intelligence and the ability to retain facts, do mathematical computations, remember and apply grammatical and mechanical aspects of the English language are a few that we use to try to measure intelligence.

2. like the rest of human features, a brain has different parts and is made up of actual cells, and lobes with functions that can be trained, conditioned, developed and genetically passed down.

3. the oppression of the past combined with demographically-"discriminant" circumstances of the present (that are perhaps also a result of these past circumstances) often inhibits people from being able to break this cycle of an untrained mind.

4. adaptation and heredity are two very real things. we as americans should do more to even the playing field in terms of progressing other americans onto the right track so they can break the cycle and so they do not become assimilated into the society in which they find themselves.

not saying black people are stupider but they have only been learning the same way and the same things for a few generations and like dogs, human beings need their brains conditioned aswell.

sorry for not proof-reading and for typing so much.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gangsta niggas, mexicans, white power arians, latino gang, think there was an asian samurai brotherhood too, and Sylvester Stallone.

First 123456 ... Last